Placebo Freakshow Forum

How do you feel now?

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 18:03

I was more or less away two days as well ... went to Redu and today I was working...

and I feel so tired today... so damn tired to do so many things without a thank you. It's not about the forum at all, I guess it's the only place where I do nothing and I should be doing something

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 18:08

I would thank you really, actually thank you for saving the pics since you told me you saved them :)

i know how you feel, most of the time i get this from other people, my parents are awesome for that, even if I am asking them if they need me and they actually pay me, they're STILL thanking me.

but appart from that, help other people and they'll nearly insult you and not even thank you

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 18:10

thanks for understanding... and really sorry for the news
I'm gonna upload the pictures I saved tomorrow, tonight I'm kind of in a really bad mood... :(

I guess I'm going to try to settle things...

take care... and thanks!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 18:14

:(

what happened?

could you do the rps when you'll feel better? i kinda miss writing those days :o:

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 18:15

yup of course I will try to

nothing... I've just been helping everyone out, Dom's sis, bro, mom and then at uni as well since the second series of exams started people start calling me to get my courses and grrr it makes me a little sick to be all nice without a thank you

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 18:17

O_o
dom's family is not even thanking you?
i'm sorry to be rude but do they realise you're dom's girlfriend and not their personal maid?
fuckers

Morning-star
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 10:48

they are thanking me :P well they just didn't do it when I expected.... and they know i'm not their personal maid ^^ i don't act like one lol :)

I was really really tired yesterday... physically and mentally as well and feeling a little lonely...

as for today I'm ok ^^ having strange reflections about getting old...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 10:58

awww why lonely?
and don't start with that !!! what should i say i turned 22 this year ! :P
if turning 20 is old, then i'm a granny and Brian is a fucking dinosaur

Morning-star
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 11:03

hahhaa no it's not getting old, it's just that I am changing the 1 into a 2 so it's strange ^^

well... lonely cause I realized I don't really have well... real friends around here... I was thinking who to ask to come for my bday, have a drink on saturday afternoon... and I realized I knew many people, sure they're nice, they're fun... but that it stays there... and that I have no one, except Dom that is really close to me... (I have you of course but I was thinking about Belgium) and then I realized back in Romania it was the same... so I was just feeling a little lonely... I guess I want something more than mates, I want friends...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 11:14

that's the problem i have too

i mean of course same i have you, jade, kay, sari... that i consider as real friends, but we can't see each other so...
and appart from that, I only have Deborah, i have no other real friend because i didn't get to find people i get along well as much as with you on the net, so in the end my real friends are mostly online ones
because you're always here, when real people, i dunno if it's because it's easy to see each other but they tend to be the one acting nasty :/

well, worse case we could always organise a sort of virtual only birthday party :P I didn't have a birthday party either :P

Morning-star
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 11:24

well we're gonna make a bbq on saturday evening... but I don't even know if I still want to do this..
blaaah! :P

lol^^
why not? :D

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 14:43

as if I were melting because of the heat

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 14:44

QUOTE (Morning-star @ 20/8/2009, 15:43)
as if I were melting because of the heat

same
i can't be arsed to do anything, heat makes me lazy