Placebo Freakshow Forum

How do you feel now?

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 28/8/2009, 21:33

sick of studying, but luckily tomorrow it's gonna be over!!! wohoo

and I promise I shall try to entertain you more :)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/8/2009, 16:38

relieved that I'm done with this exam.... and tired... slept horribly cause of stress

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 12:38

I'm good
though kinda amazed (and not in the good way) by how stupid some people can be O_o

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 20:44

I guess it is something that shall never cease to amaze us.

I feel ok... had a long day moving things... and... well I'm sad thinking about the ones who are going to leave us next year :(

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 20:45

yeah i'm like "omg i thought you couldn't get more stupid and there you are ! STOOPID !"

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 20:48

hahaahaha... that is so ... well.. normal :P I'm not even that surprised anymore... with a guy from uni we started counting how many times this happened to us ... I don't know to how many we arrived, but it was a lot

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 11:51

meh pleh... yes it's THAT time of the month

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 12:15

same for me, started tonight
so now pain and everything

here we have an ad for tampons with a woman playing mother nature saying it's "a monthly gift"

GIFT??? MY ASS !!! It's a pain in the butt !!!

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 12:37

SO TRUE!!!

grrrr... *wants to kill her tummy*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 12:39

mine's too

but actually since i got like 8 box of meds for when i had my gall bladder problems and that this meds is also for period pains...

:D

But it's weird that we're having them at the same time :o:

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 08:41

I'm good, just finished having breakfast so now i'm gonna go and have a shower ^^

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 09:06

I feel sleepy... need to wake up properly :P

missdoctor
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 13:40

Angry. Because today, right when I was in the biggest hurry to have lunch, I was entering the shopping center and in front of it stood a couple of young people in my age and they were chasing money for homeless children. And when I was walking around, the boy spoke to me and screamed behind me that it is impolite not to give them money. I donīt have to say how angry did it get me, especially when I gave to their organisation money twice the last month!!!! And he is going to call ME impolite?! He should look first at himself.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 14:13

I so agree with you!
It really happened a lot of times to me as well to be almost harassed by people gathering moeny...
besides I don't actually like the fact that they target young people only... we're students, we're supposed to be poor and yet they consider that we're naive enough to give them money 10000 times... bah!

other than that I am in pain! *pouts*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 14:19

actually i never give them money because here most of them are not really gathering money, they're just keeping it for themselves

other than that i'm sleepy just woke up, i just slept, fell asleep like out of the blue

684 replies since 15/6/2009, 08:54   3092 views