Placebo Freakshow Forum

How do you feel now?

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/11/2011, 00:11

yeah i know i have to tell them don't worry :) i have a personal interview next monday (as everyone else) the thing is that again i feel like an alien cause even if there are people that are around 42 i'm STILL the one that has the most diplomas :(
and you know, about climbing mountains, it's just making me want to tell them "i don't care how hard it may be, i want to find a job i will enjoy doing, even if maybe there aren't many job offers. I mean i'm ready to move if i have a minimum to live and i know i can get the job i want...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 17/11/2011, 17:37

meh-ish i guess
my job agency "conseillère" told me i shall come back down to earth and let go off my dreams kinda, so how would you feel after that?

Morning-star
view post Posted on 19/11/2011, 08:55

What dreams did you talk to her about?
Because I do think every single one of us has the right to dream and try to make their dreams come true, but I do find you down to earth, you were searching for jobs of many many sorts and you weren't prissy about it at all. Of course, now you have the right to aim higher and be helped to get there!

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that I have to do and I hope I'll be able to do everything i want to.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/11/2011, 09:03

the jobs i'd like to do, like working in something that has to do with music or as a make up artist :(
and it's like i feel the don't break the dreams of others so why are they trying to break mines? Don't I have the right to hope that i'll realise my dreams too?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 22/11/2011, 23:48

nervous breakdown could sum up well how i feel right now.... i feel like instead of helping me, it's only making me more paranoid than ever

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/11/2011, 18:10

a bit bored... and hungry

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/12/2011, 21:53

ill
throat hurts, ears hurt, head hurts a bit and i'm shivering...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/12/2011, 10:08

*huggles* I hope you're feeling better today and that it's nothing serious. :(

I feel a lil bit tired, but I have a lot of things to do and well not so much time, but today I don't have classes so maybe, just maybe I'll be able to do all that I wanna do. ^^

LuridPretty
view post Posted on 4/12/2011, 16:49

Tired and bored.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/12/2011, 17:25

still ill my throat is as itchy as sandpaper

684 replies since 15/6/2009, 08:54   3092 views