Placebo Freakshow Forum

What do you want right now?

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 16:44

oooh well it depends if the 23rd of august is leo or virgo in your horoscope :P In the one I read it's virgo but I know in others it's leo

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 16:47

i want placebo's dvd
i pre ordered it it's not normal i get it after the release day
*angry Ammie is angry*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/11/2011, 17:29

to work on our site, but i think i shall do that only tomorrow since today most of the arguments i get in are Placebo related and net related

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/11/2011, 17:32

ok :D well tomorrow I'm gonna be around here as well, since it's my last day of holidays. I hope I'll have some more time than today since i think I advanced fairly in my work. ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/11/2011, 17:35

you still have to make me that welcome thing :P

i won't be around all day long since i'll have to cook and make myself sandwhiches for my "interview" day on thursday so...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/11/2011, 18:07

I know :) I'll make it tomorrow :P

I won't be here all day either I still have tons of things to do, and cook dinner but I'll drop by hopefully a bit more than today.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/11/2011, 22:52

I'd like my ovaries to stop playing with my nerves.
They're both hurting like fucking bastards but not at the same time. Oh the joy to have your periods when you have polycystic ovaries...
Not only you hurt like a regular woman but you feel like your ovaries hurt just as if they were going to explode inside you.
And to add to that, I just keep having muscular contractions... but NO i'm NOT pregnant... but it hurts and it's a tiny glance of what i'll feel when i'll give birth to a being.... yayz

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/11/2011, 11:33

I want people to stop thinking that because I live at my parents I have a happy life. Yes I know some people are in worse conditions because they don't have their parents, but it doesn't mean either that my parents are rich, we don't have millions under matresses and stuff, no.
So I don't have the priority because I have diplomas and I have my parents. If I wasn't in the shit, i wouldn't be asking for help !!
And yes i'm maybe selfish but don't I have the right to be when for more than 20 years I cared about others more than I cared about myself? And why should I think about others? do they think about me? I don't think so, only my friends and family do !

Fuck you, really fuck you...

Edited by Hinahon - 18/11/2011, 12:07

Morning-star
view post Posted on 19/11/2011, 08:53

What happened exactly? It's something at your training thingy? Did they tell you that you're not their priority???!!!! (if they did they're really really stupid and it's unjust)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/11/2011, 09:10

Nah it's at the "Mission Locale" (it's a bit like the job agency but to help people till they're 26). They basically told me that I'm not that much in the shit because I live at my parents and I have Bac +2 diplomas, and that the priority is for those that don't have their parents and have no diplomas. And just to help makes things worse, she told me that the training I really got it at the last minute. I almost didn't get it ! And she thinks I'm happy to know that??? Yes i'm happy to have the training, but to know that because I have diplomas I almost didn't get it, NO!

Cause here we're walking on the head. You're young and you fuck up? you go to special centers when they'll teach you to be good again and train you so you get a job when you're out. You're in jail? You get to study, work for diplomas and even have a job. You have diplomas? You get absolutely no fucking help because there is always worse than you. Is it fair to almost encourage people to fuck up? Cause in the end, I feel like I'm more punished for being good and having diplomas that those that killed or raped someone and ended up in jail... So yeah basically I can go fuck myself if I listen to them.
Oh and I've been told also that yes i'll be helped to find a job, but it will be that, a job, meaning they won't really care whether I like it or not or whether I feel like I deserve better... I hope that in the training they won't follow the same path...

114 replies since 22/6/2009, 20:34   551 views