Placebo Freakshow Forum

What are you doing now?

« Older   Newer »
missdoctor
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:26

going to the cinema to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock finally :) I´ve been looking to see that movie since I first saw the trailers whilst waiting for Coco Chanel :)

And I am going alone, of course, so that I can drink my coffee quietly and eat M&m´s in peace :D :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 18:43

hoping i just got lucky :/

that's lame ok, but being sick of being alone, i registered on a dating site, thinking that i could at least meet new people like this, not only for "love" but maybe also people to hang out with.

And there was this guy... who's 28 who's perfectly matching what i would like in a bf, goth, long dark hair...
i messaged him and he messaged me back saying he would like to get to know me because seeing that i'm kinda into the goth sphere to, i'm like interesting for him so i got his msn.

If I can't have my dreamed one, at least i hope i could be lucky enough to have someone like this guy.

(i can show a pic if some wants, but in private :P)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 20:06

I am curious.... :P
and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 17:46

Chatting with him ^^

Alexandre ^^

I love how he made me guess his name "Entre en toi-même dans tes profondeurs et apprends d’abord à te connaître, alors tu comprendras pourquoi tu dois devenir malade.. dit (18:39) :
*Pour mon prénom, une certaine personne de l'histoire se faisait appeler Le Grand. Bon, si avec ça tu ne trouves pas, je ne te parle plus..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH he's so cool !
We just think the same on many things, he likes england and london too and he just told me he liked talking to me
I must be dreaming 0_o

and he just told me that deeply he isn't really sure of himself either

Edited by Hinahon - 9/9/2009, 20:17

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 16:46

Watching "Raven" on the BBC website (using a proxy of course to make my IP show as if I'm in the UK)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 23:06

cheater :P

I'm thinking of sleeping... AGAIN... as if I haven't slept an hour and a half this afternoon

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/9/2009, 08:51

that's the only way i can watch it :(
i miss the uk tv

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 18:34

thinking i should upload pictures on my pc and also upload on photobucket the pictures I saved ^^

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 08:28

watching the first episode of the 6th season of House online :) wohooo!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 11:35

where are you watching it? i can't find any good site ><

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 11:59

pmed you with the link :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/9/2009, 12:06

thinking about tomorrow... i'm gonna try going to my doctor... to see if she'd agree on writing the paper that say I can do judo so i can go register, have my licence, buy my kimono and go to my first lessons.

But i'm scared she'll say no... The last time I went to see her i felt like never coming back. I mean I was wondering if my reaction to the mosquitoes bites wasn't an allergy and she made me feel like the world biggest idiot because there wasn't such a thing as allergy to mosquitoes bites. But fuck really! how could I know? I'm not a fucking doctor! And she was kinda cold with me the last times... if she had problems in her work, she shouldn't let all down on me...
So yeah I'm scared she'll say no... :(

But FUCKING HELL ! I lost 20kg ! My "articulations" didn't hurt for AGES ! and if she says no, what's the fucking point of annoying me telling me "you should do sports, move, exercise" when she says no when I WANT to practice a sport ! Would I fucking need to totally stop eating to drop doing to the amazingly stupidly irrealistic ideal weigh of like 54 kg to be fucking granted the right to do sports i like??? image
I'm so annoyed and scared I might not be able to do what I want to do...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Hinahon
view post Posted on 26/9/2009, 19:40

listening to placebo eating the new pringles xtreme fiery wasabi

Morning-star
view post Posted on 26/9/2009, 20:56

thinking that I'm gonna die while working tomorrow morning
and erm... gonna be watching the new heroes episode....

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/9/2009, 15:25

Going to have a bath trying out Lush "Sex Bomb" Bath Ballistic

344 replies since 22/6/2009, 20:44   1345 views