Placebo Freakshow Forum

What are you eating or drinking right now?

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/9/2011, 16:53

I think you should improve your spirits by "baby steps". I know you had a hard day today, but I think the first thing you'll ned to do during the next following days is find something that makes you happy and focus on it. If it's a song, a book or a game or whatever. Because you shouldn't let life bring you down, and if it does you just have to get up and try again.
Like in a day or two, go to Lyon and place your CV in different shops ask if they need people to do anything. I think I would do anything for money except whore myself and sell or consume drugs. I would even clean toilets if it was well paid.
I know you deserve a good job but you need to go out there and tell people how great you ar and how good you are for what they want you to do, and by being down and having negative thoughts you won't achieve that.
I hope I make some sense... if not I'm sorry.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/9/2011, 17:06

I already went to give a few CVs this afternoon but you don't seem to understand (maybe because you managed to get a job quite easily) that it's just highly frustrating when you paid and did studies and you're now realising that people that did no studies and can't even speak french properly DO have a job when for you it's always no. You never have experience so you don't get the job but in the end no one is giving you a first chance to get experience.
And for cleaning toilets, not only i couldn't with my fear of vomit but I didn't study for 5 years to end up doing a shittier job than someone that ccan't even fucking speak french properly when being born french.
I just feel like the only thing i'll be left to do to get money will be whoring myself. Which I of course don't want to do...
And i've been told i have a "original style" when i was wearing only a black top and jeans, nothing goth and that i had neutral makeup...
I mean do i need to get esthetic surgery just to make sure i'm fitting enough their standards to get a job? And yes i have a nose piercing, but it's not like it's SUPER obvious (and i was even ready to take it off when i'd go to work) but no..

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/9/2011, 18:52

I understand what you mean, and of course I don't want you to clean toilets you know and I think that you can get something better, much much better, and that you have all the neccessary faculties to get a good job.
This summer before working again at Cashback I wanted to have another job, do something different and I did not get one single positive answer.

I really hope you'll get a job soon...
And i don't think your nose piercing has anything to do with it. I think that she might have referred to your hair to be honest. It looks really really beautiful but it is "out of the ordinary".

As long as you don't give up and think "screw them, it's their loss" I'm sure you'll manage to get a job! Don't let them to get you down, I mean it. I worked for two years in a bakery being a slave and working for five euros an hour when i should have been paid between 8.6 and 10. And I tried to get another job but I was told I had no chances because I had no experience... but I tried and then well found the one I have now and had last summer.

You could also advertise to give English classes? Graphism classes maybe?
I'm pretty sure you'll get answers for that.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2011, 14:42

just finished eating the chocolate nuts and coffee tarte i made for dessert which looked like this:

100_6665

100_6666

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/9/2011, 15:28

it looks really yummie :D

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2011, 15:34

it was the coffee and choco taste is to die for ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/10/2011, 15:23

Just finished eating a banana-choco crumble i made for dessert (here in the family we're having a special dessert every sunday - when i don't make cupcakes during the week x) )

Hinahon
view post Posted on 16/10/2011, 14:39

just finished eating apple cider waffles with 2 different topings, first was caramelised apples with dulce de leche, second was mapple syrup with cream. All with a glass of apple cider ^^
was really delicious !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 16:41

orange juice! *loves*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 16:52

i should get some water since i have horrible dry cough
and those days orange juice just give me stomach pains (like acid ones) :( i guess it's the stress i'm under those days that causes it cause i can usually drink orange juice without any problem

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 17:11

I hope you'll be less stressed in a couple of days :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 6/11/2011, 09:17

nothing yet cause my parents are only waking up but there is a nice homemade Brioche with hot cocoa that's waiting for me downstairs (the brioche mainly, i have to make the cocoa lol)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/12/2011, 21:00

it's "apéro" time and we made carots beetroot and cauliflower bits that we're eating with 3 sauces I made: 1) cocktail sauce 2) roquefort (blue cheese) sauce and 3) curry sauce.
The curry sauce being my fav' even if it's hot lol

117 replies since 10/7/2009, 16:27   633 views