Placebo Freakshow Forum

The I need to say something thread

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 8/10/2009, 15:53

I hope it's gonna pass fast :) and you're not gonna end up with a 8 days cold lol

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/10/2009, 16:15

it's just annoying me cause the right side of my throat hurts when i swallow
but the doc told me it was just the start of a "rhume" and that i could be happy to have checked so soon so it won't probably turn out nastier in the end

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/10/2009, 22:33

AFI new style sucks BALLS !
especially Davey's

I mean: this is so not AFI

THIS is AFI:

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 16:22

it's not because he cut his hair that he's not Davey anymore :o
I don't know it doesn't shock me really.
I feel that a band needs to change appearances and sometimes a little bit their style (not musically, or well not only musically ) to be able to reinvent itself and still keep the same essence.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 16:24

i heard their new song, watched the new vid and to me now they're totally boring
i mean it looks so much to tons of things that are already out there...
they were a bit more original before

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 16:43

well I just watched the vid, have to admit i didn't watch it before and it wasn't THAT bad, but I didn't expect it from AFI ...
but on the other hand I haven't expected from placebo a lame vid like ashtray heart either...
So I'm gonna give a shot to the album which i'm gonna download sometimes soon :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/10/2009, 13:37

It's crazy how there is like absolutely NO way to integrate in big forums...
I mean I'm on placebo city and it's like i'm talking to no one
most of the time when i post something, if it's not to post pics or do things for them like posting vids to download, then they NEVER talk to you.
At least here we all talk together
I hate to go on city say like 'i'm tired and ill i haven't eaten for days' and then they're like "omg i'm gonna die i have to go to school"
it's not like i want them to say "poor hinahon" but I would 1000 times better go to school than have this

pack of stupid people just as bullshit as the forum i fear (some are nice still but they're so not numerous...)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 14/10/2009, 15:51

well the thing on big forums is that it's impossible to actually know more than one or two persons... and well sympathise...
I don't know lol :)
and i guess that on all big forums you have a groop of jerks and a minority of nice people :P

Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/10/2009, 15:52

still doesn't mean you have to IGNORE most of the members

Morning-star
view post Posted on 14/10/2009, 15:59

true... :( but look on the RDB it was the same in the end... or on sweet-prince or on any big forum :( it's sad but it's what happens
I guess here we cherish every member that we have and that we're trying to really get to know the person

Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 10:01

I just received the Deluxe box set of The Beatles for dad
so with mum, we just gave it to him
and he was so happy even though he told us we were crazy because he knows it's expensive... but he was almost crying when he saw it
there are some albums that he didn't even have before

Morning-star
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 16:03

woah!
you did a lovely thing by trying to make your dad happy! :D
maybe he's gonna be a lot lot nicer to you from now on, though lately things did seem to go better

dudn3000
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 17:11

that is so sweet of you .... i know that thing with the "beatles"-dad ;)
i once bought my dad a vinyl collection of their most important songs for christmas ... got kind of the same reaction *gg*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 17/10/2009, 17:14

FINALLY !

I'm done with my wallpaper (that is my new desktop lol)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 17/10/2009, 17:27

post it! or I'll check if you already have :D
great news!!! :)

536 replies since 10/7/2009, 16:34   1955 views