Placebo Freakshow Forum

The I need to say something thread

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/11/2011, 10:47

STILL no dvd for me... and I had to sign for a letter... the guy said like "here is the name of the sender, do you know her?"
Oh hell yes I recognise that name ! It's the family Witch that needs our money ! (aka my grandmother)
Good thing is that now in that letter we have a real proof that she has more money than us to live !
What did i do to deserve such a shitty day -_-
Can I have my dvd and could the witch choke with bread or anything else?

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/11/2011, 15:10

I'm sure you'll get your dvd soon. And if understood correctly there are many people who haven't receieved it yet unfortunately. :(

Well at least the letter brought a good thing in the end, no? :) a proof you needed.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/11/2011, 15:18

yes, that's why we're more and more pissed off. Cause it's almost like half got it (and many got it early) and half are still fuckd

yes but don't we feel loved to get something from that...
even when she signs "your mother" as my mom said "ah? cause she remembers being my mother?"
and also like saying "you know i don't have money cause i paid for your father's funerals when mom perfectly know she paid his funerals with his own savings... lol isn't it?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/11/2011, 13:38

YES I'm ON PLACEBO'S DVD
even during the gig :D

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/11/2011, 18:50

That whole DVD was orgasmic...
and Brian's voice during the doc and how he looked... (appart from the part when you see someone almost shaving (not totally ) his already almost bald (like 1cm long hair) head) :bave:

Morning-star
view post Posted on 5/11/2011, 21:27

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 6/11/2011, 09:16

I'VE BEEN AWAKE SINCE 8:30 (which is early on a sunday morning for me) AND I'M AS FULL OF ENERGY AS IF ON SPEED!

I WANNA WORK !!!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/11/2011, 11:26

FUCK YES ! I got the training :D

Morning-star
view post Posted on 11/11/2011, 12:16

Go you!
I was so so happy when you texted me about it! :)
I'm really glad you got it.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 16/11/2011, 18:45

Today's professional affinities test showed the obvious.
We had 8 groups of 11 jobs, we had to classify them for 1 to 11 according to what we liked (1= love / 11= last choice)
and one group stood up as I got 8 1s out of the 8 groups... and it'sq the group in which you find all the artistic jobs (like - a few examples of what was in the document - Comics (BD) creator, Art photographer, theater make up artist, "vitrier d'art" (those that makes the glass panels like in the churches), painter on vases and stuff like that, Fashion designer... If with that they don't understand that I need a creative job...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/11/2011, 23:25

Arthur walks on his own now !!!!
My sister just sent me a video in which we can see him walking a bit, that's SO cute !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 26/11/2011, 09:47

awwww that is so so lovely!

536 replies since 10/7/2009, 16:34   1955 views