Placebo Freakshow Forum

The I need help thread

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 22/11/2010, 08:16

I need help packing!!!

With the new appartment i'm thinking i should get rid of a lot of things, but I really couldn't manage to throw away not even half of my clothes :( and I have way too many clothes that I don't wear anymore.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 00:22

if my romanian friend could help me understand this :
Eu as vrea
As vrea sa fiu o stea
Raza mea
Stralucira

Iubirea mea
Va inconjura
Putera mea
Va invingera

it's from a "dance" house techno whatever song (Rumenian - dunno why that spelling - by Benny Benassi)
I never understand it and that kinda bugging me xD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 12:54

Eu as vrea
As vrea sa fiu o stea
Raza mea
Stralucira

Iubirea mea
Va inconjura
Putera mea
Va invingera

I would like
I would like to be a star
My ray
The shining

My love
will surround
My power
Will win

It's something like that ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 12:56

ohhhh nice :D
sounds cute, though when you just hear it without knowing it just sounds... weird XD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 09:09

I should actually listen to the song.

I need help focusing on studying. Any tips?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 09:58

i can send it to you if you want

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 10:06

sure ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/10/2011, 17:47

I need help with a simple thing

all people around rave about skype...
Should I download it and get on it? I don't know actually what it is (i mean i know it's like a messenger thing but i think it involves camera and microphone doesn't it?)
I think my laptop has a micro in it so i should be able to use it, i just don't know if it's worth it :/

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/10/2011, 21:05

if you don't like it you can just take it off afterwards.
I found Skype quite practical. And it's just like msn, you don't really need to use the webcam if you don't want to and such thingieS.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/10/2011, 21:07

I totally dropped msn, almost no one was on here anymore, i mean i had tons of contacts but many just were never here :( so i'm still wondering

(on another note aren't anonymous users just annoying? as an admin, you can see them but you can also see easily that all they do is lurk around... i'm so sick of lurkers, i send them nice welcoming message to encourage them to at least introduce themselves and they just don't give a damn, yet they can access all our stuff > not fair)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/10/2011, 21:10

You can still try it out, otherwise you won't really know if it's worth it or not.

They are. :( but bah... all we can do is hope they'll post or block their accounts after a certain while if you prefer.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/10/2011, 21:13

it's just i don't know how many people i'll have on here, XD

i dunno yet about blocking them
there is one i see like everyday that i'm very tempted to block i think that one will happen, cause coming everyday and not posting... just no lol

Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/10/2011, 19:25

I really can't believe we'll be forced to pay for someone that perhaps didn't hit us, but still mentally injured us for years, and not only that, but she can pay a 2400€ retirment home and needs 500€ more to pay her health things? Why isn't she the one to owe us money? She's on her own and we live at 3 with less money than that ! Why she just didn't put money aside when she had so much time to do it if it's not to be a total bitch till the day she'll die?
I know you should never wish the death of someone, but right now, it's the only time when we'll be free and trully happy.
And I already hated her for what she did to us, but know I wish karma would make her pay for those more than 20 years she was a bitch with us. She deserves to suffer. And when it will be the time she'll die, I hope it will be in pain, this would be a payback.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 16/10/2011, 08:28

The things you say are kind of harsh, but I do understand them from what you've told me. So this problem still hasn't been solved in the end? Did you manage to find the 3rd brother?
I am so sorry I can't do anything to help you with this (except killing your gran, but of course I can't do that)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 16/10/2011, 08:37

no it's worse than before, now it's not 2200/2300 she's paying but 2400 and she asks for 500 more? We're 3 here and we live with 2100 and already are a bit in shit in the end of the month and they want us to get further down in the shit to help that bitch?
it should be written in the law that is the child has less money than the parent they shouldn't pay
the 2 other brothers have way more money, they don't live on just 1 retirement "pension" like us...
The "authorities" found the brother so it's done but the thing is that the retirement home of course want us to settle quickly because they're the one paying right now, but they should of thought of that before accepting the witch here. No one wants to pay so we'll probably have to have an "assistance sociale" if not a judge to settle that. it's just so annoying
I can't kill her either, with the shit happening, the first they'll accuse are us lol

45 replies since 10/7/2009, 16:51   545 views