Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 00:58 by: Hinahon

I just smile as you say you're not trying to get into my pants... At least that makes me be a bit reasured...
Then you start telling me about what's bothering you in all this... I let you finish then I just say looking at you.
"There an age difference of what? 15 years? My grandparent had a bigger age difference and they were actually together till the day they died... And the fact that you're a dad? Why wouldn't it cause any problem? I mean, it's normal that you want to see your kid as much as possible... Also, the person that would be with you still wouldn't become his mom, so in the end... as long as your kid ends up liking the person, I don't think anything could go wrong..." I take a bite of my food and then go on.
"And to be honest, i'm not really working for you... I'm working for the management, to make sure that your band has the perfect image that would bring more people to it and bring more income to everyone... So in the end, technically, i'm working for Alex, not for you" I say and smile at you.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views