Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 23:14 by: JohnnyHomicide

I get back into my own car, I take just a quick glance at my watch, I've got under half an hour before I have to pick cody up, meaning I just deside go back home and pick his stuff up, once that's done it's about time to pick him up, he's waiting with on the teacher just outside the door, as soon as he sees me he smiles and I pick him up, he grins and his teacher talks to me for a bit, with that taken care of, I make sure his safely in, and start up as I'm needing to drop him off.

Dropping off is awkward, helena hardly talks to me and it always seems to make me feel really nervous, as she takes him off me, I drop his stuff inside, he frowns and I can least smile abit, much less that what she does, and I kiss him softly on his cheek. "Bye cody, daddy loves you,"

Once I get back home, I lock up the car and take everything that's needed inside with me, Itake my shoes of leaving them by the door, I walk into the living room, and see I left my mobile there, I check it, one missed call I smile, must be from her, I put my phone in my back pocket, it's much too late now to call as much as I'd want to, she'd most likely be sleeping, seeing the time, I deside to do the same.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views