Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 27/12/2009, 00:20 by: JohnnyHomicide

The only thing I can really think of doing at this moment is just to keep calm, but that seems to just to go down the drain because I'm too uneasy, this is going pretty fast for me, and it feels like I sometimes I can't keep up, but, then again it's not as bad as I keep tell my myself and as I sit down you sit next to me, I move back and take your hand and lace our fingers together, it’s feel like i'm making a big deal out of this, but I would of have to met her parents at least some point, better now then never i guess.
I grip your hand tightly and smile softly to you, I tell by the look on your face that I’m not the only remotely tense, I sigh and fix my gaze up wards, her mum starts first of corse they want to know almost everything, she hasn't been in London that long and she's already with someone, so she asks how we met.

"She…works for us, you know for the website and such..."

I grip your hand tighter, her mum smiles she then asks how it happened..

"How it happened?" I say, I laugh a little "To be honest, I don't know," I cast my eyes downward, sigh and start again, "you could stay, it was like love at first sight, I just felt, I don't why but I felt weird but I knew, I knew that I liked her..."

Now, my grip loses just a little on your hand and both your parents grin, her mum starts to speak. What she tells me was something I expected, I smile
to myself and she tells me how you had dreamt about wanting to be with me, and I smirk, your gaze is fixed away from me youre too embarrassed by what your mum said to look at me, but I just hold your hand tighter and whisper softly through amused smile.

"It's okay, don't worry."

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views