Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 09:38

We're leaving not so long after and we start walking to my hotel...
As you leave me here, you just peck my cheek and I blush a bit smiling at you. I wave and then head to my room.
I just go straight to bed after that... I really spend a really beautiful moment with you... A bit weird since I kinda became your girlfriend starting from tonight... That's a thing I still have to get used to...

The next morning when I wake up, I just take a shower, get ready and pack all my papers and maps and stuff to be able to find the flats I have to visit today...
So the day is not really exciting... Going from flats to flats... being disappointed because some are empty, I mean no furniture and since I can't bring furniture from France because it would be kinda expensive... I want to start with one that has furniture so I can save up for when i'll get a bigger place, to buy my own furniture... Then some flats looks too bad, or are too expensive...
And the last one is actually the perfect one ! There is furniture so I won't sleep on the floor or anything and I have everything I need to cook. It also has a great view, it's not that far from shops and the neighbourhood is quite nice...
So I finally end up signing for this one. The guy is telling me i'll pay for the first "rent" month when i'll get in, which shall be next weekend.
In between, i'll have time to call my parents to ask them to go on a trip from France to bring me clothes and everything I might need.
So when I get back to the hotel, calling them is the only thing I do... I would have called you to tell you I got a place finally but I don't have your number so...

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 22/8/2009, 23:00

The next morning, I wake up fairly early, I decide to take a quick show just to wash my hair and all that, Once I'm done I give Stef a quick call, asking him if he could come over.

I quickly dry my hair tying it back just keep it out of the way for now, and I begin to get dressed, and I make my way down stairs just as the door knocks, as I though it’s Stef, a wide grin spread across his face.

“It’s not hard for me to guess why you wanted me to come here, so I guess you want to talk about last night, then hu?”

“Well yeah,” I smile shyly.

He grins, “So did it go well?”

“Yeah,” I smile, “Apart from me being a nervous wreak, just right untill the end,”

He laughed and handed him a drink I made for him earlier, I sat down just cross the room from him.

“Oh,” I began, “And I want Cody to meet her,”

Stef seemed to look over this, “Well, whatever’s best for you,” he smiled, “anyway, I should get going, I’m sure Steve phoned me to meet him too.”

Once Stef left, I finished getting dressed properly, I had to pick Cody up later anyway, I grabbed my mobile, looking through it, nothing, then I realaised I didn’t have your number so I’d have to get hold of you later, taking my keys, I locked the door behind me, and drove off.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 22/8/2009, 23:12

Once I get back to the hotel after signing the papers, calling my parents is the first time I do.
I won't have time to go back to France myself before they come and give me what I need from home so I just tell my mom what I need.
Basically clothes since there is furniture. I also tell her to pack some other things like dishes and everything since now i'll have to cook for myself. And of course a few plushies that I love... Can't have them all here yet... Of course though I ask her to bring me my tv.
Then of course books and everything, even though they won't bring everything on that first time, wouldn't fit all in the car.
So I just discuss with her what I need quickly.
I'm really excited. I was a bit frustrated here, I mean I didn't have a place to cook and it was kinda expensive to eat out every night.
Plus it would kinda be the real start of my life in London, because now I would have my own flat.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 27/8/2009, 23:22

It awkward when I go to get up Cody, these days we barely talk. I pick cody up, he smiles then chooses to cling to me, I grab his bag of belongings, placing it on my shoulder, she waves goodbye to him, he grins and glances at me.

I put his bag in the back, and make sure that he's belted in and safe. I shut the door, getting into my side and starting up, I look at him from the corner of my eye, he's more amused with his toys then anything else, I smile gently before driving off.

It doesn't take long to get home, I take cody out, his bag on my shoulder again, I lock the car and get up and unlock the door to the house, I put his bag down and he looks around out of what it seems to be some kind of confusion, perhapes because he hasn't been here for a while, I take him into the front room, I take out the dvd, sliping it into the player, I sit down with him on my lap, he smiles, and it's not long before he's total engrossed in it all.

"Hey cody..." I say softly, he doesn't moved away from looking at the screen, "Would you like meet daddy's friend later?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/8/2009, 06:43

Of course my parents are really happy for me, they know it's my life's dream really...
I just don't tell them about you... I mean we just said we would get together, nothing really happened yet so...
I don't want to tell my mother and then in a few weeks tell her it's already over.
I'll wait a bit, see how it's going and then i'll probably tell her.
I just sit in my room watching TV. I don't have much to do to be honest...
And I think about you, probably with your child...
In the evening, I just got to grab dinner, shower and then go straight to bed. The weekend is already over. Tomorrow, we're going back to work.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 21:17

Finally he looks away from the screen, and tills his head back slightly to look up at me, I smile, he grins.

"Who?" He asks.

I smile, "My friend, why, would you like to meet them?" I ask his attenion turned back to then tv, he's quite for a while, he then turns in my lap pulling at my shirt for my atennion.

"Is your friend a girl daddy?" ...That, seemed a rather strange question for him to ask.
I smile lightly, "You'll be able to find out about that maybe later," he yawns, I grin, checking my watch, I didn't realase time had actaully gone that quick.

I put him up, and grab the bag with his belongings in and take him upstairs, to his room, I sit him on the bed and go over and close his curtians, I turned round to see him going through his bag.

"Woah, woah, hold on, wait cody," I laugh, he sits back looking at the messed up pile of clothes in fornt of him, I and he giggles sitting back on his bed as I tidy his clothes up, I take out his pyjamas and change him into them, he lies back on the bed and yawns, I tuck him in and kiss him goodnight, I smile at him and he does so back.

"Night daddy," He yawns.
"Goodnight cody," I say, before turning his light and closing his door, I walk into my room, and sit on down on my bed, removing my shoes, I check the time, not that late, I'm able to take a shower, to wash my hair and all.
Once I'm done I dry off and get ready for bed, setting my clock to wake me in the morning and settle to sleep.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 21:35

The next morning when I get up, I don't really know whether you'll be here waiting for me or not... So I just go to shower, get ready... and I actually decide to be a bit more myself today. I get dressed in black clothes, nothing too extravagant, just black jeans and a black corset. Then I do two piggy tails with my hair and then put on some make up... A bit more crazy than what i did for work before, but a bit more like myself.
So then I just go to have breakfast, since i'm still at the hotel, I can still get it here. Then I just leave. I wait for a few minutes outside but since you're not coming, I guess you're with your kid and went to lead him to school so you won't be here on time.
So I decide to just head to work. After all, if you want to see me, you'll be able to at work. It's just that we said we would hide it so...
When I get there, I just get back to the work I was doing yesterday and even work on something new. Actually I found a note from Alex with new things she wants to see on the site.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 00:17

I actually wake up earler than the clock was set to got off, I deside to take a shower, but before I check on cody who is still alseep, I wash my hair and all, before drying off and getting dressed, once I'm rady, I go and get cody up, ge him dressed and carry him down stairs, I sit him at the table and then turn the kettle on for myself, I get cody his breakfast and sit down my self with my coffee in hand before placing it down.

It's awfully quite, but then again, what sort of convostion are surpose to start with a four year old? I just grap the nearest paper to me, which happends to be todays, and flick through it and before I know he's finished.

I clear him up and tidy the mess away, I check my watch, I've got just under an hour, which if I hurry is enough.
I pick Cody up and his grab his bag and my keys and head to the car, making sure cody's in safely and I get in myself, starting up to drop him off at school.

Once I've dropped cody, I go to check to see if you have already left or have waited for me, once I get there I see that you've already left so I just head straight to work, I park and get out, seeing Steve outside. I walk over to him and he tosses the end of ciggeret away and walks inside with me where Stef is talking to Alex.

"Ahh, Brian glad you're here," she says, "I was thinking maybe we sort out some photoshoots or something today?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 21:54

You probably got there now but I don't go to see you as I'm supposed to work... And I'm not supposed to be dating the singer so...

Luckily, I have to concentrate because what Alex asked for is a bit tricky. At least that keeps my mind away from thinking about you too much...

I really wonder what will happen to me this week... for sure on friday evening, my parents are getting there and leaving on saturday night or sunday morning... Coming to bring me my things for my flat. So then i'll be just moving in.

But as for now, I just concentrate on my work, playing on both Photoshop for the graphism part and on several programs for the coding part.

As I'm working on a new version of the site, my coworker is actually updating the curent one. Thank god i have all the files from the curent one so if I need to chek something, I don't have to change anything so the site won't crash...
Even though sometimes I have to work on that too because my coworker is having problems with crashes...

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 21:30

Once we've all sorted that we'll have a photo shoot this afternoon, we all part ways, Alex going to her office and Steve and Stef leave together, I decide to go and see you, as you'll be in our office, I greet you and softly kiss your cheek, your co-work looks at us strangely, but he seems to shrug it off, I hope in way, he didn't really notice...

"We're gonna go get lunch soon, I just came to tell you that I'll wait for you okay," I have to leave now, to catch up with Steve and Stef, I wave bye to you, not risking kissing you again, It's not that I don't want you, It's just your not suppose be dating the singer now are you?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 21:38

As I see you getting to my office, I just get up and smile at you. You tell me that you'll wait for me for lunch and I just tell you to wait a few minutes since I'm nearly done with what I was doing.
Then as I'm done, I just follow you to go and meet Stef and Steve. I guess I should not be eating with you, but this has nothing to do with "us"... but simply with the fact that you all seem to like me so...
But actually, instead of leading me to the table, you actually leed me into a part of the building I didn't see before. And actually as you stop I just look at you confused but instead of talking, you just pin me to the wall and kiss me...
I must say that surprises me but now I get it... there is no one here... So I just relax and kiss you back, enjoying that moment... Our first real kiss.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 21:39

I hope I didn't shock you too much, but as you start to realize that where we are is away from everyone, you start to lean in and kiss me back, reassuring me, I close my eyes and let you go from where I had you pinned against the wall and hold my hands gently against your waist, we break and I stare deeply into your eyes, your expression is plain, but turns to a shy smile as I draw my hand under your chin, and the brush the stray hair from your face, I smile back at you, and place another kiss to your lips but allow it to linger, and then my insides calm down from the butterfly, I grin when we part and lace your fingers in mine, I know once we get to lunch I'll have to let go but for now I don't want to.

"C'mon," I say smiling, "We should hurry before Stef and Steve start to wonder."

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 21:52

I smile shyly as we break away and then just close my eyes and move my face against your hand as you're slowly caressing my cheeck before placing your hand under my chin.
You kiss me again and I just smile at we part. There is no word that could describe how I feel right now...
You take my hand in yours so I guess you knew that Alex is gone, or you surely wouldn't have taken the risk of having her seeing us like this...
We start leaving the building since you and the guys decided to eat out to be half way to where the photoshoot will take place. So we can walk a bit hand in hand before we actually have to let go. That is when I realise I won't be walking to go to work anymore when I'll be in my flat...
"Oh by the way, I went to visit flats this weekend and found a small one. I'm moving in this weekend, my parents are coming to bring me some stuff. But I'll have to take the tube to go to work since it's not that close anymore..." I just tell you as we're still a bit away from the place where we'll have lunch.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 23:01

I stop and you finsih telling me that you've now found your own, I smile gently, you glance down the smile back, I draw in closer, but glance behide me, no one is around, I place my hand on your shoulder, "That's great, we could come to work together now" I take your hand back into mine as no is still around and it's not long before we come to where we have lunch, I swifly left go of your hand, but smile back at you as we sit with steve and stef, who for some reason, don't say anything much to the point we're alittle late, I hear steve snigger and I just grin, and just start eating and it's not long before we all start talking.

Once we're all done, I wait until Steve and Stef have left, I hope they're not getting to suspicious, once we're out, no one is around, must be my lucky day, cuz normally there is... I take your hand in mine again and you smile, I check my watch, I'll have to leave soon as I have the photo shoot, so I stop and kiss you gently before wrapping my arms around you, it's qiute untill I break it.

"I have to leave with Steve and Stef now for the photoshoot..."

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/9/2009, 09:16

I nod as you say we could go together now. I don't think I'll be living that far away from you... I mean I think the flat i'm gonna be renting is close to where you actually live. Not that it was the reason why I got it...
We're finally getting there and I sit down too after I say hello to the guys. We start eating and chatting nicely. I must say I'm happy that i'm eating with you three. It's less boring than eating alone. But I guess I'm just lucky that you all seem to like me.

After lunch, it's actually time for us to part since you have to go for the photoshoot and I have to go back to work... I would love to go with you and see what pics will be taken... But actually i'll see them soon enough since I'll probably have to work with those...
I kiss you back wrapping my arms around your neck and then smile as you break it.
"Oh by the way... here is my number..." I tell you, giving you a piece of paper with my number. "I remembered you didn't have it." I say with a smile.
"See you later" I say letting you go and waving at you as we both start leaving.
I have to kinda hurry now or I'll be late. But I finally get back to my office on time.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   282 views