Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 28/9/2009, 21:04

Once we have parted, I go to find either Steve or Stef, I put her number into my mobile quickly as I can, so I have it, and not regret putting it in later because I lost it. I get outside and slip my phone into my pocket, Steve says nothing, he just grins and tosses his cigarette away and gets into the front of Stef’s car, leaving me having to sit in the back, I sigh getting in and sit back as the car drifts away and out the car park.

Once we arrive Alex is already there waiting for us, she greets us and go into a room set up for the photo shoot, they tell us where they want us and how, and to just relax, I can’t help but feel a little tense especially when she’s on my mind, and luckily the shoot goes fairly quickly, Stef then drops me off back, I check my watch as see them leave, it’s just about time for me to pick Cody up from school

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/9/2009, 21:13

Since you didn't have time to give me your number, I'll just wait for you to call me.
I get back in time and I just go back to my office. I start working on the site and look at the files Alex left me with more directives.
I actually have to spend the whole afternoon on a new page because she asked for something a bit difficult.
When I finish, I actually go to grab some things to eat in my room. I don't really feel like going to the restaurant of the hotel again.
I get to my room and sit in front of the tv. I quickly call my parents since my mum left a message on my mobile.
They'll be getting here on saturday morning and she's actually telling me they'll be in the very hotel i'm in now.
So we shall meet up here for breakfast before I check out for good. Cause actually i'm not planing to sleep at my new place on friday because I have no sheets for the bed.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 23:14

I get back into my own car, I take just a quick glance at my watch, I've got under half an hour before I have to pick cody up, meaning I just deside go back home and pick his stuff up, once that's done it's about time to pick him up, he's waiting with on the teacher just outside the door, as soon as he sees me he smiles and I pick him up, he grins and his teacher talks to me for a bit, with that taken care of, I make sure his safely in, and start up as I'm needing to drop him off.

Dropping off is awkward, helena hardly talks to me and it always seems to make me feel really nervous, as she takes him off me, I drop his stuff inside, he frowns and I can least smile abit, much less that what she does, and I kiss him softly on his cheek. "Bye cody, daddy loves you,"

Once I get back home, I lock up the car and take everything that's needed inside with me, Itake my shoes of leaving them by the door, I walk into the living room, and see I left my mobile there, I check it, one missed call I smile, must be from her, I put my phone in my back pocket, it's much too late now to call as much as I'd want to, she'd most likely be sleeping, seeing the time, I deside to do the same.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 23:28

The week goes on pretty well... just the next day I guess you had to let go your son since i can see a sort of sad glance in your eyes.
Yet you're still so nice with me... we always stop by that same part of the building before going for lunch, so no one would see us.
As for now it seems that our "secret" is still safe.
So we're just actually working both on our sides, trying not to be too obvious. And soon enough, saturday comes.
I told you that my parents would be here to help me out today so I don't think i'll be seeing you today... maybe tomorrow...
So I'm waiting for my parents to get there and when they finally get there, I just start chatting with them before we actually head to the place that will soon become my flat.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 00:56

When I get up it's just past 10, not seemingly late as I wake up on most weekends, and decide to take a shower seeing as I didn't have one last night, I don't spend too long and don't really bother drying my hair properly, I just get dressed and head down stair and make myself coffee, just to wake myself up, and finally pick the courage to phone her, it takes just a few rings then normal and I'm already started to feel nervous, but finally you answer and I sigh quietly.

I start, asking you if it's okay if we are able to meet up, and you tell me that you've started to move in and that your parents are here helping you, which mean that I would surely at least meet them if I when, still I offer and I just say I'm on my way grab my keys and leave...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 10:09

I was actually helping my parents to carry my things inside when you call. I put the box on the ground and take my phone.
You're asking me if we can meet up and I just tell you that my parents are here but it doesn't seem to bother you...
I give you the address to my new place and you say you're coming. I smile and just before I hang up I just say I love you.
My mum turns to me a bit surprised...
"I love you? you already found someone?" I blush like mad as she says that...
"Well yes... Brian is coming..." my mum stares at me again.
"Brian? The Brian..."
"Yes, the Brian you know about, Brian Molko" I say and blush a bit again.
"How comes...?" She asks and I just smile.
"You should ask him not me... but I think it was a sort of love at first sight."
In a few minutes you should be here... it promises to be a bit weird since my parents already know you since I talked about you since I love Placebo for a long time... And you don't know them at all...

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 00:50

I doesn't take me that long till I get yours, finding somewhere I park my car is harder, but I get out and start to walk over, you're carrying some boxes and all most drop them, luckly I caught them. You smile shy and I grin back and start to help to carry the rest of the boxes in.

It doesn't take long before everything is in, now it feels awkward. I'm pretty sure your parents know about me, but do they now about us? Do they know I'm older than you? I feel incredibly nervous, but at least I can keep just alittle calm with you around just enough to start up a conversation...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 01:03

it must be weird for you to kinda meet my parents...
I mean we're keeping secret at "work" and now when we've been together for just a few days, you're already meeting my parents... even if we didn't plan it it's still weird...
We all sit down and at first i feel a bit tensed... What to do if my parents ask questions?
I mean it's their right but I don't know...
I can see they're sort of curious. And I don't really want them to talk to you about how I "am" about you...
Because maybe you wouldn't understand and you would be scared...

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 27/12/2009, 00:20

The only thing I can really think of doing at this moment is just to keep calm, but that seems to just to go down the drain because I'm too uneasy, this is going pretty fast for me, and it feels like I sometimes I can't keep up, but, then again it's not as bad as I keep tell my myself and as I sit down you sit next to me, I move back and take your hand and lace our fingers together, it’s feel like i'm making a big deal out of this, but I would of have to met her parents at least some point, better now then never i guess.
I grip your hand tightly and smile softly to you, I tell by the look on your face that I’m not the only remotely tense, I sigh and fix my gaze up wards, her mum starts first of corse they want to know almost everything, she hasn't been in London that long and she's already with someone, so she asks how we met.

"She…works for us, you know for the website and such..."

I grip your hand tighter, her mum smiles she then asks how it happened..

"How it happened?" I say, I laugh a little "To be honest, I don't know," I cast my eyes downward, sigh and start again, "you could stay, it was like love at first sight, I just felt, I don't why but I felt weird but I knew, I knew that I liked her..."

Now, my grip loses just a little on your hand and both your parents grin, her mum starts to speak. What she tells me was something I expected, I smile
to myself and she tells me how you had dreamt about wanting to be with me, and I smirk, your gaze is fixed away from me youre too embarrassed by what your mum said to look at me, but I just hold your hand tighter and whisper softly through amused smile.

"It's okay, don't worry."

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/12/2009, 00:40

At first mom asks to know how we kinda got together. At first I fear that she would think I was too easy to get... especially because I liked you already before meeting you.
I can see you're as tensed as I am... to be honest I didn't think we'd have to go through this so soon...
Then my mum starts talking again and I know where this is going.
I look down at my feet, fearing that this could lead to the early end of our relation...
I mean hell it didn't even properly started. No one knows about us and there's already the risk of it ending... But actually, if you'd ask to stop it all, I would understand...
But you just smile at me and tell me it's ok. I finally look back at you, blushing like mad with a sad smile on my face.
I really don't want you to think i may be with you for the wrong reasons... because for me, there is only 2 reasons... first is I want to make you happy... 2nd is I love you more than anyone else.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   282 views