Placebo Freakshow Forum

Daddy Cool (Sequel to Don't go and leave me), Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/8/2009, 12:06 by: Hinahon

I nod as you say they're nice. To be honest, it's true that they are really nice and I have a very good impression about them really.
We set the table and then bring the dishes, serving everyone and start eating while chatting some more.
It's funny how this family is almost all artisticly oriented...
You're in the music industry, I ended up being a digital artist, our kids have almost all artistic spirits and it seems that so do their companions.
We're really spending a nice evening with them. Of course I think we both kinda know what would happen this night but I don't really mind in the end... I think they're old enough and we told them about being extra careful so that shouldn't be a problem.
It's just fun when after dinner, Matt and Lucas are there... Actually asking us for condoms... Seems they're less embarrassed to ask those to us than going to buy some themselves... Thank god we kinda "knew" it would come. Cause of course we don't use them anymore, but we still had a pack of those ready for this type of situation. When they both leave, I see Emma standing there blushing and I guess she's here for the same thing...

61 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:30   196 views