Placebo Freakshow Forum

Daddy Cool (Sequel to Don't go and leave me), Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/8/2009, 10:43

wow wtf auto sucking brian mwahahahahhahaha
I can't imagine my life without you... We've been together for so long already, that I don't know how I would take it the day your life will end.
Every day i sort of (yes i'm not a believer) pray for that day to never come, but I know in the end it will happen. I just want it to be as far away from now as possible.
I smile at you again and just kiss you deeply

Morning-star
view post Posted on 28/8/2009, 11:14

after caressing your body I start kissing it... and of course the kissing leads me right between your thighs...
I look up at you and poke out my tongue... before slowly starting to lick your clit... sucking at it just a little, enough to make you scream at pleasure but not enough to hurt you
after doing this for a little while I feel that I'm as hard as rock...
"may I?" i ask as I place myself at your entrance
well I do know the answer to the question but in a way i do want you to invite me in

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/8/2009, 11:20

Of course as you do that, I can't do anything but moan loudly.
As you get back up I just kiss you deeply before nodding as you ask me that.
I spread my legs a little more and just wrap my arms around you.
I just close my eyes as you enter me, enjoying the sensations.
Then I just start to slowly caress your back, smiling at you before kissing you deeply again, my tongue playing with yours.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:09

As I enter you I slowly start bucking my hips, back and forward...
Really slow at first to enjoy every sensation of you tightening slowly around my cock...
to be able to feel you properly and of course to make this last much longer
"mhmm... " I give into the kiss losing myself a little and moving just a bit faster...
it's always perfect when we're making love

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:17

You start moving slowly and I just smile at you. I love how you're so tendre... so sensual with me...
this is why I can't imagine how it would be when you won't be here anymore... I know I shouldn't be thinking about that... especially not now...
But I can't help it... I've met you when I was 18 and got married not even a year after...
So now I can't imagine how it will feel to be alone around here. One thing is for sure, i'll never find someone like you again... And I wouldn't want anyone else either anyway.
I look in your eyes and I see your concerned look as I must be on the verge of tears.
I just smile to reassure you and kiss you deeply before whispering.
"I love you so much... And I would never stop loving you..."

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 08:53

i see your face changing and I can't help but worry... I can see that small little glow at the corner of your eyes predicting that tears might show up soon...
I hope I'm not hurting you... but then those words, those words in that voice that just makes my heart melt, that makes the butterflies in my stomach move and tingle...
"i love you to my darling.... and I shall never stop loving you... my chosen one" i kiss you deeply, and my moves become a little bit hectic...
I just give in to the passion that is taking over me...
I give in to the burning desire to make you scream, to drive you on the edge... and then to sink into a peaceful bliss

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 09:34

I kiss you back and hold you tight. This is the only thing that I can be happy about. Even if I know that death will make us part at one point, I know that it's me you love and that I'm the last one you'll ever love...
In a way, it's a bit selfish but I would rather like to die before you... this way I wouldn't have to see you go away... this way i wouldn't have to feel this huge pain that would break my heart in two... but i'm younger than you, in the normal way, i will be the one to stay here...
You start moving faster and harder and I can't help but moan. I love you so much...
I know you want to know what was wrong, but i'm not going to spoil this moment. I don't want this to stop.
I kiss you deeply again, closing my eyes to enjoy all the sensations as we're both really close.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 10:36

a few more thursts... and... I just explode...
The wave of pleasure is taking over me completely.... and woaw! it was just overwhelming...
I come inside you, mubling your name as I collapse over you, breathless, and energy-less...
"that was..." I bite my lips and kiss you a little before sliding out and laying down next to you on the bed
"it was just amazing" I wrap my arms around you to hold you tightly

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 10:45

I just smile at you as you say that and kiss you back, cuddling really close to you.
I lay there in your arms and I just smile at you.
I really wonder what will happen in the years to come...
Hopefully our kids will be happy and we will just be as happy as we are now, if not more...
I don't see how it would go wrong actually... at least not now... not so soon.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:36

we fall asleep one in the other's arms.... and in the morning when we wake up I kiss you softly...
"I'm gonna go and make tea and coffee for everyone... I suppose they're not up yet" I say with a smile
and of course you join me in the kitchen...
when everything's ready I just yell
"children, breakfast's waiting for you!"
"Coming dad" I hear their voices one after the other...
I do wonder how everything went

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:45

The next morning, we get breakfast ready for everyone and as they finally come down, they all seem really happy and in love.
So I guess everything went well... I smile at you and kiss you softly.
We're just enjoying a nice breakfast with all of them and I must say i'm happy that it doesn't feel awkward or anything when we're chatting with their partners.
They're all so nice and they're not judging us when we kiss or anything. It's really better. I mean, it's not because we're parents and so older that we can't still be in love. So many parents almost stop loving each other after the birth of their children... but for us, it wasn't the case and i'm really happy.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 20:27

They're all having breakfast with a smile on their faces
now that is a good sign... I hope i'm always going to see my children like this
THey actually had a much better childhood than I could have hoped... I hope their teenage years and the rest of their lives will be the same..
and i do really hope from the bottom of my heart that they're going to find the love of their lives, just like we did...
I wonder how everything will be in 5 - 10 years from now...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 20:35

*10 years later*
Now tomorrow's going to be some weird day for us... I still can't believe this day has come...
A few months ago, all our kids asked to talk to us, all at the same time, at the occasion of a familly dinner (of course they left the house now...). And actually, the thing was they wanted to tell us that they planned something... They had all decided to get married... and that, all on the same day.
It was actually a shock for us to hear they would get married, we thought people of their generations gave no importance to marriage and yet they're all wanting to get married... but the SAME day... this means we'll have 4 weddings on the same day... 2 of them being gay marriages...
I smile at you as we're waking up. I kiss you softly, you're still here with me, and we're still so in love.
"Ready for this long day?" I say smiling at you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 20:46

As I wake up in the morning, feeling a little bit stuff (yes I am older now... this happens even to rock stars) I still have the feeling this is just one dream...
and then you're asking me if I'm ready for the big day
"I guess I am" i say with a smile...
It's strange enough that all our children decided to get married, but all on the same day is going to be one hell of a wedding
We helped for the preparations and I hope that everything is going to be perfect
I'm going to be driving today my two girls to the althar, as you're going to drive our two boys (just to make it special )
"This is going to be a beautiful day"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 20:56

"Yeah..." I just reply, day dreaming a bit. This reminds me of our wedding...
And now, we're marrying our children... In a way, I'm happy that they waited more than I did to get married. After all I was only 18 when I got married and they're all around 25. But I don't regret it, let's say it just gave me the opportunity to have more time with you, at least meeting you so young gave it to me.
So we're just going to have breakfast and then we have to get ready. We'll all be meeting at the church. Well not really church since we're not really believers and also because gay marriage is still considered as sin by religion... But it's a sort of nice chappel where they could all get married without any problem.

61 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:30   195 views