Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/6/2012, 23:33 by: Hinahon

Since I'm done with my part and we've been away for a while, I decide to join you. We're buying so much stuff that we don't really have time to see what the other picked. But I like it better that way, since there will still be a kind of surprise then.
We buy all the stuff and then we start going back to the house. Soon after we get there and seems it's right on time cause we find Stef with Akemi in his arms.
"He started crying so I tried to see what was wrong but I came to the conclusion that I couldn't give him what he needed, so I decided to give him a hug instead" He says with a smile before handing me our son after I let the bags down. I know you'll take care of those and understand why I straight go to Akemi.
It's strange how Stef says he doesn't want to have a child, yet he's still so caring with Akemi...
As you're taking care of our bags (cause the ones with the curtains and pillows can stay around everyone but not the ones from the sex shop, I go to feed Akemi. It seems that appart from that, he's been a nice boy.
I rock him back to sleep and put him in his little bed so he would sleep a bit more and then go back to you.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views