Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2012, 21:53 by: Hinahon

I jump a little bit as you squeeze my ass, not because it hurts but i wasn't really expecting that.
I turn my head to you and raise my eyebrows.
"I'm surprised that a man like you can still think you can know a woman just by looking at her. I may seem innocent, but I'm far from that, and it's not because I didn't put words on my thoughts that i was less of a perv' than you are." I say grinning.
After all, I think I proved several times to you that you could expect a bit of everything and nothing coming from me.
"I remember a few times when you didn't see things coming" I say grinning before kissing you, then I whisper.
"Yet you didn't seem to mind that..." I'm having those thoughts again of how we made the creation of our child a bit more... exotic than the one of every "normal" couple.
I nod when you say we'll have to be extra careful when we'll go downstairs. Of course, but I also know that when I want something, I can have even more capacities that I normally have to get what I want. And that implies being extra careful and silent.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views