Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 27/8/2009, 15:57

I laugh as i hear miranda asking if you're sure that they aren't two
"I think I do know how many children I will have as well" i poke out my tongue at her
"plus, I find her incredibly sexy despite her tummy, there is more of her to caress"
You seem happy with my answer so I go over to you and give you a kiss
"Stef's ok to help us out"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/8/2009, 16:12

I laugh a bit as you say there is more of me to caress. I kiss you back and smile at you.
"Good" I say as you tell me Stef is going to help us out.
So tomorrow, we'll start working on this.
We're watching a bit more TV and then we're heading to our room.
I get undressed and I look at myself in the mirror. I caress my tummy smiling.
"3 months to go" I say with a smile looking at you. In between there will be our wedding and honeymoon.
And then there would be like 1 month to go.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 11:03

Three months to go... i guess it should scare the hell out of me to become a father but it doesn't
It's going to be soon, and I have the feeling that I am actually waiting for it with impatience!
We're going to have a child and I think we're going to offer him a wonderful environmenet to grow up in, and mostly we will give him all the love he needs
Plus we have wonderful friends, that are going to pamper him as well
Anyways, but there are still three months to go and I guess that there are many things that shall happen until then
I hope the wedding is going to be perfect really...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 11:07

You come next to me and I just look in the mirror again.
I'm happy to see that there is no sign of fear in your eyes. You just seem... happy and totally relaxed.
I turn around and smile at you.I kiss you softly and then whisper.
"It's kinda hard for me to realise that it's been 6 months already." I say with a smile.
Six months that we conceived this baby on stage in front of a room full of fans... well not really, but nearly.
We go to bed and I just lay down smiling at you. I love you and I'm just really happy to be here with you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 18:16

It's been six months indeed.... and these have been six wonderful months
as we're going to bed I hold you in my arms and then I place a kiss on your tummy
"I already love you with all my heart, little one"
"and of course i love you even more" I go to your lips to gently kiss you
Oh yes, we are going to be one happy family...
"tomorrow we should start the arrangements in the basement..." I grin at you...
I think that after the baby will be born we are going to use that room a lot

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 18:28

I smile as you're actually talking to the baby. And actually, I feel the baby moving.
"Seems he or she already loves you too" I say with a smile and kiss you softly.
"And I love you too." I say and cuddle close to you.
"Indeed we should" I say grining back.
"I can't wait to use it." I mean, as soon as it's done, we'll be able to use it.
After all we're still having sex even if I'm pregnant so... why wait?
"So Stef is going to help us?" I say. Because we actually can't move the bed on our own and we both know i need to be very careful of what I do.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 11:07

"yup Stef's going to help us with everything... though he'll probably wonder what on earth we're going to be doing with this room"
"I hope that he's not going to try to use it with Steve"
It would be odd really that my two gay friends would do things in there without us knowing it...
I don't even want to think about that it's kinda icky
"I wish you a good night my love, we're going to take care of all this tomorrow"
"and I can't wait to use the room my self" I poke out my tongue at you

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 12:26

"If you don't want to take the risk of them using it, I could still use the key as a pendant and wear it around my neck" I say grining
"Would be cool, we would be the only ones to know what this key is" I say and giggle a bit.
I cuddle closer to you and wish you a good night before drifting off.
The next morning when I wake up, I see you watching me, smiling at me...
I sit up to be able to kiss you and smile at you.
"Good morning love" I say and smile at you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 15:56

There was a bug with the forum because the last post it showed was the one in which you were asking if Stefan was going to help :o otherwise i wouldn't have posted the same thing... I remembered writing it but I thought there was en error or something... anyways
so yup I read your post but not the one that should have showed

"good morning darling" I say as I open my eyes and see you looking at me
and then I pull you into a morning hug
"I'm gonna go and make brefakast for the three of us" i say with a grin, since it's been a little while that you're eating for two already

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:02

O_o wtff now that's the forum that's high XD

I giggle a bit as you say you're going to make breakfast for three... but it's true... This little one is so demanding that in the end, I end up eating for two.
I just sit up in bed waiting for you to come back and I just look at my tummy.
"You see what i'm going through for you?" I say laughing a bit knowing that the baby can't hear nor reply. Even though he/she is actually kicking in my tummy.
"And now your daddy has to make huge breakfast" I say and look up at you as I hear you laughing.
I blush a bit and bite my lips. You come back to bed and I kiss you softly.
"Thanks for that" I say and smile at you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:41

I make coffee and tea, and a lot of toasts... I'm not really in the mood for the normal english breakfast: bacon and eggs today so I take out the french one: chocolate, jem and all that...
and then of course put it on a lovely plate and bring it to you
"don't mention it darling... I'm pretty sure you would do the same if i were preganant" I poke out my tongue at you
"i hope you don't mind the change" I say sitting down next to you and take a toast

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:50

"I don't mind at all" I say with a smile. After all, I'm french, it would be weird if i didn't like french breakfast anymore
I'm having a toast and drinking orange juice and this is sooo nice... though only one thing is annoying me.
"Oh god ! can't you stay calm for once???" I say looking at my tummy laughing.
"He or She's punching!" I say laughing. Those days, the baby moved more and started punching, sometimes, it's kinda annoying.
"I love him but really, I wish he would stay calm while i'm trying to get some food !" I say laughing.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 11:15

"oh come on darling, let mommy feed you" i say looking at your tummy
"it's for your own good you know... this way you'll be able to grow bigger and stronger..." I giggle
"and then you'll punch mommy even harder... yes... but for that, let her eat now" I gently kiss your tummy and poke out my tongue at you as I see you pouting at me
"I was only kidding! Besides I don't think he/ she understands a word I'm saying"
at least I hope not!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 11:35

I pout a bit as you almost give the baby the right to punch me more after.
"It's obvious that you're not the one carrying it." I say pouting.
But even if he can't understand you, the baby stop punching so I can finally eat.
I kiss you softly and then we're just finishing breakfast.
Then of course we're going to have a quick shower and then get dressed. Ready for a day of adventures...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 14:11

"I was only joking" i say poking out my tongue at you...
it's true really... I wouldn't want to carry the baby myself, I'd be afraid I could hurt it
but I don't want the baby to hurt you either..
we finish our breakfast, peacefully as he orshe stopped bothering you
"I'm gonna go and see if Stefan's awake and when is he going to come and help us, this way we can plan the rest of our day"

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2094 views