Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 14:24

As you go to see if Stef is awake, I just go downstairs too and sit on the couch.
I'm happy that the baby stopped moving as for now, I mean moving too much, I can still feel him move.
Actually that's better that way, cause i know he's still in shape, if he totally stopped moving, I could wonder if there's not something wrong with him.
But he just stopped punching, he's being nice right now. I can't wait to see the doctor again, see how the baby grew up and everything... We're going in just a few weeks so...
Then right after our wedding, honeymoon and everything, we'll have to go and buy a few clothes.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 14:56

I knock at Stefan's door and i hear him saying "come in"
when I open the door it just smells like sex
and then I see steve in stefan's bed.. still sleeping as Stefan's already dressed
"heya... " he says with a satisfied grin on his face
"I'm all yours for today... satisfied my man so he can be happy for the entire day... you gonna let me eat first?" he asks and I nod
so we're both going downstairs

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 15:07

I stay there and I actually focus on my baby.
It's strange how there is still 3 months to go but I can feel it move and everything.
I remember the moment when I listened to music and the baby was all moving and everything.
Even when I played a bit with the girls the other day... It was like we already have one more fan.
I can't even think of how it will be when we'll be recording... I just hope he'll stay calm or then I don't know how I would be able to focus with a baby going crazy on the music...
As I get a bit thirsty, I just go to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice and that's when I see you with Stef.
"Hey Stef" I say with a smile before taking a sip from my drink.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 16:42

"Morning Ammie" Stefan says and I just go to you and give you a lovely kiss
"do you want something?" i ask as I see you looking at Stefan's glass of orange juice...
and well you just blush so I serve you a bit of orange juice
"vitamins are great for the baby" I poke out my tongue at Stefan
and well as he finishes to eat we're going to the basement

Hinahon
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 16:47

ok she's supposed to drink from 2 glasses? she served herself one O_o

I finish my glass then drink the one you actually got me.
Then we're heading to the basement and I take the key from where it's hidden, and keep in it my pocket as we enter.
"What did you actually want to do around there?" Stef asks us.
"Well actually, first we would like to move the bed..." I say and then let you continue to explain.
"I should perhaps go and buy the few light bulbs we need" I say. After all, it's not really safe for me to lift heavy stuff so I won't be in any help here...
"I'll be right back" I say with a smile kissing you before leaving to quickly go to buy those.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 20:35

"Well we thought we would actually give a use to this room... clean it up a little, and maybe people could sleep here when we're gonna throw a party at the house and there won't be enough places?" I say with a shrug
I'm actually trying to look like I wouldn't know that there is a certain purpose intended for this room...
I hope Stefan's going to buy this... because if he doesn't he knows me well enough to doubt that we're going to use it for kinky things
"So move the bed that's one thing... there's a wardrobe that we wanted to get down here and dump the actual one... "
I continue showing him what ther eis to be done, it's not much, but it does need a man's strength

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 11:13

I leave the two of you there and quickly go out.
The shop is not that far from here so I can actually walk to it.
It's funny how all the people that pass me by just smile at me when they see i'm pregnant...
I quickly buy what we actually need and then go back to the house.
I find you moving more stuff with Stef so in the while, I just starting taking away the old bulbs and placing the new ones instead.
I think this place will be beautiful when it will be arranged as we like... We'd only need to have our sheets and everything...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 18:06

"I never thought these things were so heavy" Stefan says as he's obviously having back problems
"me neither... but let's not say it's because I'm a midget, ok?" I poke out my tongue at Stef as I know he was going to say that everything is heavy for me because I'm so small
"are you gonna keep the bed?"
"well yeah... if people ever crush here, they could sleep in this room.... it's not gonna look creepy anymore once we're done with it... by the way, Ammie, what do you say about changing the colors? the paint?"
I actually realise the room is a little TOO dark... almost creepy...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 18:19

I nod as you say that. If we want to keep our idea of using black satin sheets and bloody red pillows to go with the red "curtains" parts of the bed, we should at least get a lighter tone on the wall. It will actually bring light, which considering there is no window in the room, will be a good point.
"Maybe we could repaint it a sort of not totally white but kinda cream shade." I say with a smile.
If we ask for help, we could actually get done with the paint in like 1 day, so then it would have time to try when anyway we'll be busy recording our albums. But then, it should be almost ready to use...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 08:14

"well Stefan, you're going to keep on helping us, aren't you?"
"and leave my Stevie alone yet another day??? " he pouts...
"ok, well steve can come and help us as well... I don' tthink we'd mind really " I grin at him
"but don't think about screwing in here" I poke out my tongue at him
"wouldn't even cross my mind, promise..."
"good then, it's settled.... after we're going to be done with this I'm gonna go with Ammie to choose the proper paint color and tomorrow we're going to get this done"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 08:24

We're finishing this and it's actually time to go and have lunch. We're asking everyone for help with the paint since they all don't have to know for what purpose we keep it and they all agree. We'll go quicker if we all get to it together.
So we're having lunch with them, planning also to record next week so we should be done with the recording right before the wedding.
Then we're heading together to go choose the color of the paint.
"Since we have red and black in the room, I'd see something kinda neutral like whiteish or kinda cream... I think it's what would go the best." We have to see but I don't think pure white would be nice, I think it would be turning out quite weird actually... Plus it's easily stainable... so...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 09:07

"cream sounds fine... pure white would make me feel as if I were in a hospital, and god knows I hate hospitals"
so we're looking at different types of colors.... really light ones or just a bit more darker... from white, to brown, to yellow... until we find the perfect shade of cream...
"I think this one would be just fine... but I'd actually like the room to be painted in two different colors... like start with sometihng really light for the largest part of the room and then make it grow a bit darker... kinda making a small effect, without turning too dark, and without being ugly of course"
I hope we're gonna manage to paint the room properly... cause it is a pretty tall room, so we're going to probably need a small ladder to reach the upper part of the walls

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 09:18

"What other colour would you like?" I ask. It should go well with black and red...
So after we found the first colour, we start looking around for another.
"We could actually do the wall where the bed is darker... and paint the part that is in the "empty" space of the room lighter. Maybe it would lighten up..." I say.
I must say I don't really know...
So we're looking around to try to find the perfect colour

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 13:25

So we finally choose a proper color and then we're buying the two fo them...
and of course we return to our humble home... (Humble is just a figure of speech... I would mostly call it extravagant)
we decide that we actually need a break for the rest of the day... and you look as if you could use a nap
"I'll join you in a minute" I say staying outside and lighting a cigarette
I avoid as much as possible to smoke inside, not even at a window... and of course then brush my teeth so you don't taste the awful taste of nicotine from my mouth...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 13:33

As we get back, I'm still amazed that this huge house, nearly a mansion, is actually ours...
For sure we had enough money to buy it... And now I must say I'm happy we bought it.
It will be a nice holiday house, in which our baby could evolve safely and in which we could also bring all our friends.
We're joining the guy after we went to drop the paint in the room.
We chat a bit telling then what we thought for the "paiting" which wall would be which colour and all this...
And then we just head to relax in our room and I lay down, waiting for you to be back.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2094 views