Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/6/2012, 23:33

Since I'm done with my part and we've been away for a while, I decide to join you. We're buying so much stuff that we don't really have time to see what the other picked. But I like it better that way, since there will still be a kind of surprise then.
We buy all the stuff and then we start going back to the house. Soon after we get there and seems it's right on time cause we find Stef with Akemi in his arms.
"He started crying so I tried to see what was wrong but I came to the conclusion that I couldn't give him what he needed, so I decided to give him a hug instead" He says with a smile before handing me our son after I let the bags down. I know you'll take care of those and understand why I straight go to Akemi.
It's strange how Stef says he doesn't want to have a child, yet he's still so caring with Akemi...
As you're taking care of our bags (cause the ones with the curtains and pillows can stay around everyone but not the ones from the sex shop, I go to feed Akemi. It seems that appart from that, he's been a nice boy.
I rock him back to sleep and put him in his little bed so he would sleep a bit more and then go back to you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/7/2012, 10:55

Who would have thought that a Swedish queen would be so nice and lovely to a child? Even though Akemi's looking hungry he looks happy in Stefan's arms. The two of them are adorable. Well he is of course more adorable with you!
You put the bags down and I quickly take them away saying I don't want to let them around so the house wouldn't be messy!
I really don't feel like wanting everyone to know that we are planning to do really kinky things in the basement room.... they're already teasing us a tad too much on our sex life. So when Stefan asks me if I want some help with the bags I quickly say no!
I take everything to our room first, and well put the sex shop bags away in one of the cupboards. I would have gladly taken a peak in your bags but I suppose it will be much nicer if it's going to be a surprise
"So our little boy is stuffed?" I ask as the two of you come in and Akemi has a contempt look on his face.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/7/2012, 11:51

As Akemi doesn't want to sleep (he's just looking at me and not really crying but more like groaning for me to take him in my arms again) so I just decide to take him and go downstairs.
"You little devil" I say laughing a bit and giving him an eskimo kiss, which makes him giggle...
I go back downstairs and meet you there.
"Well yes, but this little devil doesn't want to sleep." I say grinning. We wondered if he would have the same temper as us but it seems that he won't decieve us on that point. He seems to have quite a temper already for such a toddler...
I'm putting him back in his carriage and go back to you.
I just wrap my arms around you and kiss you softly.
"We can really see it's our little devil" I say with a grin.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 8/7/2012, 15:57

I make you sit down on my lap as I was sitting down on the couch.
I wrap both my arms around you, being happy to be able to fully hold you again.
"Hahaha.. I was a very very very good kid when I was a baby... so he must have your baby geenes" I poke out my tongue at you
"But I wouldn't want him to be like me as a teenager because then we'd have to put bars at all the windows from our house and lock him in the attic or stomething.... to prevent him from doing silly crazy stupid things he'll regret"
I then move my hands to your face and cup it between them and I pull your head closer to mine so I can kiss you.
"I can't wait for us to have some time to spend downstairs" I purr in front of your lips.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/7/2012, 18:03

"Nah, doesn't come from me" I say grining "I was maybe quite adventurous, but appart from that, I was a nice kid"
I let my head rest on your shoulder and kiss your neck.
"Hopefully, he'll be intelligent enough not to do those things..." I say shrugging, who knows after all?
Then i can't help but blush as you say that. Not because it's something that shocks me or that i'm not used to it, but it's been quite a while because I was pregnant then and I must say that the idea of taking more time than usual to "play" would be quite nice.
"You know, we could always get there tonight after everyone's asleep" I whisper in your ear. After all, Akemi sleeps almost all night long right now, and we wouldn't be that far anyway. And also, we just have to put sheets but we can even do that now without it being weird, and for the rest, we can always bring it with us when we'll go downstairs...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 16/8/2012, 17:10

I swallow hard as you tell me we could go there tonight... why on earth haven't I thought about that?
"We could do that indeed..." I let one of my hands go down on your back until it reaches your bottom which I slowly squeeze.
"I didn't think one day you'd sound pervier than I do, but I guess I have taught you well" I say with a grin.
I take my hand away as I hear footsteps and well no one really knows who can come from where in this house!
"We'll just have to be extra careful not to wake everyone up if we're going down there tonight"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2012, 21:53

I jump a little bit as you squeeze my ass, not because it hurts but i wasn't really expecting that.
I turn my head to you and raise my eyebrows.
"I'm surprised that a man like you can still think you can know a woman just by looking at her. I may seem innocent, but I'm far from that, and it's not because I didn't put words on my thoughts that i was less of a perv' than you are." I say grinning.
After all, I think I proved several times to you that you could expect a bit of everything and nothing coming from me.
"I remember a few times when you didn't see things coming" I say grinning before kissing you, then I whisper.
"Yet you didn't seem to mind that..." I'm having those thoughts again of how we made the creation of our child a bit more... exotic than the one of every "normal" couple.
I nod when you say we'll have to be extra careful when we'll go downstairs. Of course, but I also know that when I want something, I can have even more capacities that I normally have to get what I want. And that implies being extra careful and silent.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 08:55

"Oh I never thought you were innocent... after all you chose to marry me, no innocent woman would do that, or then she wouldn't be in her right mind if she did" I look at you witha kinky grin on my face
"But... it's not because I didn't think you were innocent that I thought you were *such* a perv. I suppose I shall have to work more on my perviness to be able tu surpass you again" I poke out my tongue at you. I can almost hear myself saying: let the perviness games begin. But of course I would never say such a thing out loud, it would make me sound too much like a child.
But all this conversation about kinky things gives me an idea... after all if we're going to that room why not do some interesting things in there, besides having sex of course.
If I want ot surprise you with it I'll have to be extra careful when i'll take things downstairs so you wouldn't actually see everything I'll take there.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 09:07

"True, you should start training then" I say with a grin and get up.
I go to get myself a drink since i'm starting to be a bit thristy and I also go to see what we shall eat tonight.
Seems no one is up to cook so it shall be takeaways.
"What should we take? pizza? chinese? mexican? indian?" I ask.
One of those days we shall make a dinner party just for us, after all, we didn't properly celebrate the birth of Akemi nor the birth of our two other babies, our new albums. We shall only call our close "colleagues" to celebrate with us, but I think it could be cool.
For once that we would see each other out of work.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 11:16

"Whatever you want is fine with me!" I yell from upstairs as you ask what people want to eat.
I'm going to take advantage of you being in the living room with the others, they shall surely keep you busy for a few minutes arguing about whatever on earth we should eat.
After I listen to see if I'm right, and of course I am I can hear the girls saying they want something with a lot of vegetables and spicy and Steve saying he wants meat, tons and tons of meat, I put in a bag the things we bought today. I also add some other things that I have bought: a couple of different cameras.
You shall hopefully be surprised later on when we'll go downstairs and you'll figure out that the bed has been transformed into a photo shooting / movie shooting plateau!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 12:05

We decide to order Chinese this way everyone gets what they want: a vegetable wok for the girls, meat dishes for Steve, something super spicy with cashew nuts for me with some nems and stuffed chicken wing and for you I order nems with sauted noodles and sweet and sour shrimps since you seemed to love those when you picked some of mine last time.
Also, we decide that when we'll make the "party" we'll order from that amazing Indian we found the other day and that we'll ask the others who'll join us and of course we'll do that ourselves, to get dressed in the Bollywood theme.
After we're done ordering all that Chinese shit, I just decide to chill out on the couch and wait for you to come back.
And of course, right when you sit down next to me, I have to get up to feed our little devil that will of course want to stay with us or at least next to us after that.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 16:58

I'm done doing the secret stuff in the basement, luckily for me you didn't call to ask where I was because you probably knew I was in the secret room putting the sheets and arranging the bed and putting our newly acquired accessories, or at least the ones I bought because I didn't touch yours, in a cupboard.
Since I'm done I decide to join you and the rest of you for the food debate but to my disappointment it is over already.
"So what are we eating tonight?" i ask as I sit down on the couch next to you, everyone else has of course vanished.
You don't even have two minutes to answer since our little boy is crying and I suppose it's dinner time for him already.
As you disappear upstairs I go outside in our garden to smoke a cigarette. I am trying to stick to the habit I took while you were pregnant, that is to smoke outside.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 17:12

After the little one (that now eat like a monster so imagine how painful it can be to have such a hungry toddler sucking mercilessly your nipple like that) finished eating, I just decide to bring him downstairs so he'd stay with us during dinner since anyway (I know him by now) he wouldn't have slept...
That's when you come back from your nicotine break. As I somehow heard you were asking me about food before I left, I just decide to answer your question.
"Since last time, you seemed to love my shrimps, I ordered some for you and of course your regular nems and sauted noodles" I say and give you a kiss.
At least, I know that even if you try to steal some of my food, you won't go back too much to it. Indeed, you like spicy stuff, but you have your limits, and what I ordered might be over your limits. It's an habbit I kept from the pregnancy. Before it, I already loved spicy stuff, but now I can go really really spicy.

Edited by Hinahon - 12/9/2012, 00:04

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2012, 13:09

It takes me a second to realize that you are simply answering my former question.
"Thank you darling" I say placing a small peck on your cheek. I don't want to kiss you on the lips right now because I know you don't really like being kissed right after I finished a cigarette. You keep telling me that my mouth tastes like a cold ashtray.
"Hey little one..." my face is brightened up with a smile as I look at our little boy.
"Be right back" I say rushing to the bathroom to quickly wash my hands. If I'm planning to play with Akemi I'd rather avoid having dirty hands which smell like nicotine.
"May I hold him?" I ask. Of course I know that I can hold him, after all I am his father, but I do not want to disturb the two of you. I know how important the bond mother and child is, and how much it can manifest when the child is only a baby. I must say I am really happy that you still have eyes for me and not only for our son.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 26/9/2012, 19:15

Since you want to hold our son, of course I give him to you. That gives me some time to go to our room and get the part of my stuff ready for tonight. This way I just have to take those with me when we're gonna go downstairs tonight.
I also get changed into something a bit more confy, I have all my time to be really sexy tonight, but right now, I just want to chill out.
When I come back, I just have the cutest sight in front of me. You're just here, with our son on your lap playing with him, making him the horse ride thing and he's just smiling at you and giggling.
"Aww you lovely lot" I say kissing you and pecking Akemi's forehead.
"You're just too cute" I say with a huge smile.
I don't have much time to chill out cause the doorbell is ringing and as the others are putting everything for dinner on the table, I just go to open the door and of course it's our food.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2094 views