Placebo Freakshow Forum

Digital art

« Older   Newer »
dudn3000
view post Posted on 20/10/2009, 19:38

^^ that'll be your thing, I promise!!!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 11:03

I just realised I'll have to redo a wallpaper for the notebook. Let me explain.

I did this wallpaper a while ago:
http://hinahon.deviantart.com/art/Without-...thing-100439544

But now... I saw reading interviews that the "break up" with Hewitt was not that happy. So I don't want to put Brian or Stef in front of stuff I did with Hewitt in. I'll put in there only new things or things on which only Stef or Brian appear. If it's a bad memory for them, I don't want to be the one to be like "Hey look I did a thing with your past drummer, you know the one you had problems with before you got him out of the band." So yeah... What I can redo, I'll redo them. The others... well they'll stay on my computer, on my deviant art and everything but won't be part of what the guys would see if I get to give them the notebook.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 21:19

what I did today during my formation

going from this:

to this

and going from this:

to this:

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 00:09

Not Placebo related.
It's the begining of design i'm making for my own personal-work website, tell me what you think:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/Hinahon/apercu.jpg

dudn3000
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 08:07

I think it looks great!!! like the duck ;)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 09:40

Since it will be my work site, i'm trying to show who I am...

The duck comes from my passion for rubber duckies ^^ actually it's something I drew last year at school for my Placebo project, it was supposed to be the lil lucky charm perso of the band. So now I kept it for me, it's named Evalia.

For the rest of the site, well the colors are colors I like... and it will be baroque-ish....
and the "home" button should look a bit like a skull, showing a bit my punkish-gothish style ^^

i'll show you more later of course ^^

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 15:35

I like it a lot!
And it's great that you're really trying to place yourself there... i mean to put in hints of your personality

dudn3000
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 16:23

funny that you have a little passion for rubber duckies ... my roommate and I have the same :D they're just awesome, what can I say? :D

22 replies since 9/10/2009, 12:28   170 views