Placebo Freakshow Forum

good evening ladies and gentlemen

« Older   Newer »
dudn3000
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 19:02

^^ yeah, me too but that would have been really disappointing .... did you stand close to the stage???

Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 19:04

It's just like I love that here in France he speaks French.
I mean he could simply always speak English, but he makes the effort of speaking in the language of the country if he knows it.
A friend even told me he said the only word that he knew in finnish when they were in Finland

dudn3000
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 19:09

that's so cool, cause I thinnk it just cheers up the audience and makes it more personal for them ... that makes them feel like it isn't just a gig for them (even if it is)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 20:49

I think that when they were in Romania, Brian tried to mumble something in our language but no one really understood so he said it in english... it was sth like Good evening ladies and gentlmen ^^

specialdreams
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 23:44

yeah i think it creates a lot of rapport with the audience, even if he just tries to mumble a few words. otherwise it would probably feel like a rehearsed thing he says at every single show...

dudn, i was up front, second row :D how bout you?

dudn3000
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 07:41

I stood behind the security barrier ... so a bit farther away than you did ... I mean the 2 barriers behind the space right in front of the stage ... you know what I mean? :/
cause I was there with a friend of mine and she's a little claustrophobic so she didn't want to go right in there, but we had a quite good view!!! was great!!

specialdreams
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 08:05

yes i know what you mean! it was probably a lot more comfy there XD by the time the encore rolled around my friend i were like "omg...i wanna get OUT" because people were starting to overdo the pushing ect quite a bit by then

dudn3000
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 08:12

Yeah, my friend was right in front of the stage at a "Linkin Park Concert" once and she said, if you're in there, you only want to get out again ... I juts believed her ... ;)

But behind us stood a really drunk guy who was spilling his dinks over us (yes, he had 3 of them) and threw himself over us and stuff ... thankfully the security guards got him out after a little while

specialdreams
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 08:29

haha good decision ;) i mean it is totally awesome if you are this close to the stage and so on, but at times i wished that i could like stop everyone around me just so i would get a second to breathe, you know? because a lot of people around us were really unfriendly as well...

dudn3000
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 08:34

yeah, I can imagne that ....
did you make some pics? if so, it would be really cool if you could share them cause ours weren't that good, as I said, too far from stage, and a little reminder would be very nice ....

specialdreams
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 08:37

i did take some pictures but i think like...five of them turned out somewhat alright XD my camera isn't that awesome and i was constantly being jostles, so holding it still wasn't really possible. i can root through them and see which ones are actually postable...if any XD

dudn3000
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 09:11

that would be great, thanks!

specialdreams
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 12:08

i*ll have a look once i get home :) though i got the audio from the concert for sure, if you want that one?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 12:36

there's an audio version available in the download section :D

dudn3000
view post Posted on 16/12/2009, 16:58

yes, and thanks again amandine!!! uploading that was so great of you!
downloaded everything by now and living the concert again! *hehe*

30 replies since 11/12/2009, 20:05   196 views