view post Posted on 18/2/2010, 22:01

i still have to send mine, it should be ready tomorrow

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/2/2010, 23:34

YAY ! i finished my packet !!!
i'll send it tomorrow !!

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/2/2010, 11:00

;there was somethiing missing in mine *is ashamed* but... I know that I wouldn't have had the chance to go to the post office another day for hell knows how long... :(
I hope you don't mind really

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/2/2010, 11:59

You could always save it for later :)

as for mine, I think all is in it, even more since I had gifts I needed to send before that I put in.

dudn3000
view post Posted on 22/2/2010, 09:08

I got your present today Danina and I love it!!!! Thanks so much.
The earrings and the bracelets are beautiful and the card is so lovely especially because you made it yourself ... and for the "forgotten" bracelet ... I would have been curious because you wrote that you made it but the presents is way enough anyway, so don't mind :)
Thank you!!!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 22/2/2010, 09:21

you make me think I still have to take pictures of mine ^^
i'll do it this week

I hope that the one I'm the secret santa of will get my packet soon...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/2/2010, 22:32

actually I am opening it as I'm writing this.. i'm opening the first one;: the envelope...

actually I am making bracelets myself... ^^ I'll show you one of the ones I made, but not yours! it still has to be a surprise

and amandine I love the pendant how on earth did you do it?... now I'm opening the other one... the one that seems to be a book / notebook

I love it!!!!! :D

las tone.... I love the pen!!! I just need to get small ink thingies again! (in black) ^^ wohooo!!!

thank you very very much amandine! :*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/2/2010, 22:43

the pendant is made with a thing that is called here "plastigue dingue" it's thin sheets of plastic with a rough side, you draw on the rough side, colour lightly and then heat in the oven. Then the plastic will shrink by 7 times and so the colours will intensify :)
so yup, it's only plastic, metallic ink pen for the green and coloured pencil for the orange ^^

actually, I was not going to be your secret santa, but since jade was in the impossibility to send something and I am the one that proposed it, I made sure that you would have something to by being your secret santa ^^
so now we all know who jade has as secret santa :P it's me ^^

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 27/2/2010, 18:11

Julia, I got your card this morning, it's lovely! thank you :D

on the other hand, I have to wait till tuesday till i get my packet as it needs to be re-delivered.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 10:18

So thsi is the present Amandine sent to me for christmas..
I know the medallion's missing but I have to look for it... I wore it a few days ago and I don't know where I put it exactly, but as soon as I find it I'll post a picture :P

this is the card (excuse my horrible face)

and i know this isn't from Christmas but I like it a lot and it's from Amandine and it's next to a pretty racoon so... :P

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 11:16

Here are mine, they're from Julia ^^

THe earings (they're on their on and not on the plastic thing they came on because i wore them a few times already :P

the Placebo notebook (I LOVE it !)

the letter and card ^^

26 replies since 7/1/2010, 10:25   191 views