Placebo Freakshow Forum

Let's get one thing straight, I am NOT.

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 16:56

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA it's kinda hard to make me scream :P unless you tickle me but that would be called cheating :P
Well for sure i'd need help with images and stuff for a layout, i'm not that much of a graphist or painter or anything. I code, when I do design, well i do it but it's not what I do best xD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 16:57

i remember we talked about this amandine and we stopped talking about it :) but it's a great project and we should bring it back on topic (like we are)

I don't have a lot of time now (cause i have to go shopping for groceries or else I shall die of starvation) but I'm really really happy you want to get invovled Ale!!!!

Little Mo
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 17:02

Of course I do, sucker-love fanfics are my favorites! I read over and over again those www.sucker-love.com/author.html and those http://rolereversal.livejournal.com/ so if I can make any contribution to the project I would be most happy ^_^

ohh, go, go! Cook something, buy some food! Don't die, we can't loose you know when it's getting so exciting! :lol:

Edited by Little Mo - 3/5/2011, 18:04

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 17:04

I posted a few fics on their site, but since it's been down they just put them in the bin...

Little Mo
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 17:06

Jerks! To be honest, sucker-love admin is an admin on PFWW, i talked with her and she's... Kinda vicious image Plus you can sense that PFWW is some people' own and private party.

ohhh, I'm getting bitchy, aren't I? xD

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 17:20

trust me there's worse than Kate...
some people think they have the right to snap at you because they USED to be a mod on there...
And some keep asking me why i'm not feeling well on there...
When I got bashed for defending Placebo on a placebo forum, I don't see what's the point of the so called forum

Little Mo
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 17:32

oh my, that reminds me of typical, typical high-school... You know, I am tired of people there because I thought that sticking with your and your opinion only is Polish stubbornness and other people (especially 'cebo fans) would be a bit more open-minded. But it turned out that when you don't like BFTS, you don't like Brian's sideburns and you don't have anything against Steve Hewitt (god forbid you've seen his concert!) you are the enemy of 'true fans'.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 18:47

thing is, i had nothing against Steve Hewitt before he started to make some almost homophobic comments... and I just don't like his band... tried to listen (cause I don't judge a band without listening, i even listened to muse before saying i hate them :P) but to me it's "déjà vu" as we say in france. To my ear, some things sound too Placebo-ish for someone who says that he wants to forget about them. Then it's also close to other bands so i'm like "Not impressed".
The thing is on PFWW some are Love Amongst Ruin fans and you can't say anything against them (mainly why i got problems) and also their favorite sport now is to blame placebo for "kicking" hewitt out when whether they did or not it's none of the fans business and they also step on the management and spit on them when it's thanks to them that the band is touring, that we have merchandising and many other things...
And maybe they also didn't like me cause I liked BFTS xD

here, we want to be open minded, freedom of speech defender and surely more than everything else, we want everyone to enjoy being here without getting headaches from pointless rants made by stuborn bitches...

Wow XD Now I sound like a total dragonny bitch XD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 18:53

hahahhaaha ^^

you're not getting bitchy at all and well I have to admit that what you're saying is so so true.

oh and don't worry I bought myself enough food to survive for the rest of the week, now i just need the motivation to cook it! :)

I'm really glad to see another motivated person on the forum, it feels so nice to talk about projects (especially a fandom project) with more than just one person!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 18:55

oh stop trying to hide it, she'll find out one day, I'm a meany bitchy dragon in a girl's body :P

kidding: i don't spit flames :P

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 19:24

indeed, you spit poison :P ^^ (kidding)

Little Mo
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 19:43

Well, I'm sorry to ruin your evening but you both seem very, very nice and not bitchy at all xP

Well, I like old Steve Hewitt, still in the band Hewitt. Not the mean, obviously hurt and spoiled person that he became. I don't like LAR cause the purpose of this band is rather obvious. And I think Steve is a great drummer but he can't sing at all. He manages to not shock with lack of skills when it comes to guitar.

And as for BFTS - I like literally three songs (Never-Ending Why, For What It's Worth and Come Undone). So there, I said that ;) And if we were of PFWW I would have now gotten lots of flames about not necessarily what I've just written.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 19:55

hahahahah indeed, that's because we worked on that :P

i agree with what you said and to be honest, when i listened to LAR, i don't recognise the singer's voice as Hewitt's...

I liked BFTS cause it's what I needed. At that time, i got more positive about myself, so i needed something a bit more cheerful ^^
but i love every album :D

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 20:07

well I think that I must have listened to one or two LAR songs and never bothered to listen to the rest of them.

I never actually got into BFTS.... and I think now I understand a bit better a question I was asked when I got back on the forum, if i had a placebo break because of BFTS. I think my favorite song from that album is The Never Ending Why.

and it seems you fit in quite nice here, and it's lovely to have fresh blood (i think i'm repeating myself a lot), and we should seriously try to come up with a wonderful way of making a sort of suckerlove thingy, and well why not way better? :)

Btw, I was wondering if ale comes from Alexandra? ^^

Little Mo
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 20:11

Thank you once again, I feel like I fit here! ^_^ And yes, we should think about this. Well, I remember I tried something once... Well, here are my skills xP

www.wix.com/ceboff/special-needs

Yes, it's from Alexandra but in Poland the only shortcut from that is Ola and I really hate it ;) Plus wtf - how do you get Ola from Aleksandra is beyond me! xD

44 replies since 2/5/2011, 19:29   356 views