Placebo Freakshow Forum

Project N° 1: Webzine: Planing

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/5/2011, 10:09 by: Morning-star

Soooooooo.....

I don't know, I think we should start by asking what every single one of us wants to do, and submitting their articles/ drawings / reviews / interviews and stuff like that.

It would be also nice if not only one person took care of a certain section, but we'd all contribute in one way or another, and well for example if for the creative section 3 people send a story, flip a coin and choose the one to "publish" and also mention that the other two submitions can be found at a certain link ? This way if readers want more "material" they can have it. :)

I also think that if we all start little by little to write, or draw or do something for the webzine it can be done this month. It would be of course a first draft, but the faster we have an idea of what it can resemble to, the better we can make it for the second time and improve ourselves. (I don't know if i'm clear enough, it's not really clear in my head, so it's difficult to be clear while posting)

also I love the idea of a "subtitle"... it can be even a general theme for the webzine? or sort of a "joke" which you can understand while reading, or whatever ^^

1 replies since 4/5/2011, 08:21   93 views