Placebo Freakshow Forum

Daddy Cool (Sequel to Don't go and leave me), Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 21:16

As soon as we get there I'm going to meet the girls...
they're both as beautiful as the other... but in a different way..
Laura's having the look of a woman full of life, ambitions and who's pretty sure of herself... while Emma's skin is still pale and as soft as when she was a baby, her eyes still look dreamy... and the fact she's marrying the same boy we met 10 years ago shows she's as romantic as she used to... She is the only one wearing something that ressembles to a traditional white wedding dress..
"I love you" I hug them both...
"and I am so proud of both of you"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 21:24

As you go to see the girls first, I go to the boys... And I'm happy to see that Matt finally decided to wear a suit... At first he almost wanted to wear a dress....
I hug them and smile at them.
"You're ready?" I say with a huge smile and they both nod.
Actually Matt seems all excited. Lucas looks a bit tensed... but after all, even you were tensed before the ceremony started...
We then go to join you and the girls. We still have a few minutes... then it will all begin by Laura's wedding... First gay wedding.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 06:58

I'm feeling a little bit nervous... but I don't think I have a reason for this...
Laura's going to be wedded with one girl who really loves her, Jessica... and it's the same for everyone else...
I can still think back at the evening when we met their first partners... and one of them is still here
One of them survived in this family and his love for Emma only grew stronger...
"I think I'm starting to feel really old" I whisper to you ... biting my lips not to have tears on my face...
Because to be honest I could cry.. I could cry of happiness!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 09:28

I bite my lips when you say that. For sure marrying our kids makes us feel old... even me... but well, that's life really...
Everyone is starting to take their places... and since we're marrying Laura first, I go with the others to sit at the front row while you stay with Laura to actually lead her.
I can feel somehow that Emma is happy to go last. Even if I know she loves Edward, she's still a bit tensed at the idea. I guess it's normal...
But I can feel she's happy to get married.
So we're all waiting here, Jessica being already in place and then you actually lead Laura to her and I smile at you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 15:17

As I'm leading Laura to the altar... I can't help but have a tear going down on my cheek...
"I love you" I whisper slowly before we get right next to Jessica...
Laura smiles at me... and then she takes her place next to Jessica
I'm taking my place on the side... and as Laura and Jessica both say "I do" I can see how happy they look
and then it's Lucas's turn... and you're the one who's going to 'give him away'

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 15:34

You sit down next to me again and now we're just watching our first little girl getting married...
I can still remember the first days with her... at the hospital right before we went back home with her... And now she's getting married, and maybe soon we'll become grandparents... It's strange...
Then we have a few minutes as the families change places, we stay at first row of course, now Laura and Jessica join us.
Lucas gets up and I just go with him to the altar as Sarah's family members are taking their places. I won't lead him since it's a straight wedding, but I go with him for the last minutes we have before the wedding. I'll be leading Matt properly though since he's getting married to another man.
"I love you, just be happy" I say with a smile hugging Lucas, letting a tear fall down on my cheek.
Then I go back to take my place next to you and Sarah's father is leading her to the altar.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 20:48

I think i'm becoming more and more emotional with the age because this is really getting to me...
Lucas's wife is extremely beautiful, and they look so... in love.... so... perfect one for the other...
and I guess it's the same for everyone here...
I have the feeling they're all going to be as happy in their couple as we were and we still are...
"our children are so beautiful" I whisper in your ear as Lucas is kissing the bride....
and then of course it's our gay son's turn... You're really driving Matt to the althar as if he were a woman.. well I have to admit that sometimes he does actually look like a girl trapped in a man's body

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 20:59

"Well... they're our kids" I say winking at you though I can only agree with you. They're all so beautiful... and they look so happy...
2 more to go... The families are again changing places, well, not ours since we're the "big" family here.
And it's Matt's turn now... that will get married to Steven. I think Matt ressemble more to what you were before... the nancy boy that everyone confuses for a girl. So as Steven and everyone is ready, I start leading Matt to the altar, even though it seems a bit weird.
I smile at him and hug him before giving his hand to Steven in a symbolic gesture of agreement.
Then I sit down next to you again and smile at you. Soon all our kids will be married. Then there will be the party and everything and they'll all leave to go to their honeymoon.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 22/9/2009, 16:54

As Steven and matt say I do I know it is going to be my turn to give our little baby away...
I'm going to be leading Emma to the althar.. and she so reminds me of you
She looks so fragile, so shy.... but oh, so beautiful... and she's really shining in her white dress...
It didn't really have anything to do with tradition that she chose white, she just looks perfect in it...
and Edward is looking so so happy as she sees us approach... his eyes are full of love... and I have no remorse and no doubts as I am putting her hand in his that she is going to be really happy...
Then I return next to you, biting my lips really hard not to cry as our last child is getting wedded

Hinahon
view post Posted on 22/9/2009, 18:21

After you come back, I just take your hand in mine and hold it tight. I guess it makes us both emotional to see all our kids getting married...
But I'm happy... happy for them and I think they'll be as happy as I am with you... As the last wedding is over, I kiss you softly and we go to meet our kids before they then head to the other families.
So there is just the two of us... And it reminds me we never really had a honeymoon because at that time we were busy...
"Maybe we could take a few days and get some holidays..." I say with a smile.
And to be honest, it will be hard at the start to be alone again in the house.
But I do think that in a few years time, there will be kids evolving around the house again...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 08:22

"I think some holiday would do us good...." I smile at you before gently kissing you...
Besides... it's been such a long adventure, such a long and tiring adventure from the beginning to right now....
I have a few flashbacks of our lives: how we met... how you tried to leave me because of your insecurity despite the baby... how I found you, and we went on with our lives... the day Laura was born... Emma's problems... their childhood... teenage years... the day we met their first lovers.... their studies, they careers... and now their wedding
Oh yes, we do need a break... a well deserved one, in which nothing would matter, except the two of us
"why just a few days?" we're rich, incredibly rich... we could take an entire life of holidays if we wanted to
and right now, after all this, I just want to be with you, for an undetermined time

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 16:16

"We can leave as much as you want... we just need to make sure they could still call us..." I mean what if some important news happens when we're around?
"Where would you like to go?" I ask you. One thing is for sure, we should tell them before they leave that we'll be leaving too for a while.
I do think no one would mind. Because they know we made a lot of sacrifices for them... even though it never bothered us...
It's time we get more time for our couple now... our children are grown up... adults now and they will live on their own.
So now, we don't have anything keeping us here. Or only the love we both have for this city... for our little home...
I was scared I might have to leave London one day. But now I don't have to be scared... we LIVE here. Even if we leave for months of holidays, we'll always come back at one point.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 07:20

"actually I was thinking we could go around the world... visit all the countries and cities we both love, stay there for a week or two... and when we're gonna be sick of all this travelling we're going to come back home and life is going to take its normal course again..."
You seem to like the idea...
"why shouldn't we start with Japan?" I suggest
And for the rest of the evening and night we just enjoy our children's wedding party....
And when they're about to leave we tell them as you suggest that we're planning to go on holidays ourselves... and that we're always going to have our cell phones opened, just in case something happens, and they're going to need us, though I think they're old enough to take care of themselves
But a parent still stays a parent, no matter how old his child is

Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 07:27

I nod as you propose going around the world. I think this would be nice. You're suggesting we go first to Japan and I really love the idea.
Then we just go to see our kids before they leave and they're actually happy that we decided to take some time off for us...
So we're actually hugging them and then letting them go before we actually go back home.
We should start packing tomorrow and leave as soon as possible...
At least they could still call us if they want to know how we are, even though I think we'd probably write them postcards... But well that doesn't mean we'd have to come back unless something really big happens.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 13:39

We're watching our children step into those cars, driving them to the hotels where they're going to spend their first night as married couples...
They're waving at us one more time ... and I'm watching them go away, live their own lives as we are staying behind.
I guess this is how it always is: time flies, children leave and parents go on with their lives.
I have to wipe away a tear that was in the corner of my eyes...
"let's go home" i peck your lips after saying this and we both leave the party together... going back home and starting the plans for our trip the following day.
Japan was lovely, so was Sweden, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Romania, France and all the other places we were in... and from each we sent a post card to our children, who didn't call us not even once to complain but only to tell us how happy they were for themselves and for us...
After two - three months on the road, we went back home... back to London. We both missed it. We missed its buildings, the weather (as strange as that may seem), our house and our comfort (I guess we are getting old... )
And this is how this part of the adventure ends.
Of course it has a happy ending, and I hope our children's adventures will have a happy one as well.

61 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:30   196 views