Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 25/4/2011, 20:49

after only using my hands i gradually replace them with my mouth.
First a soft kiss on the lips, then a random one on one of your arms... while one of my hands is going down on you.
i really like touching you down there. Some men find it weird to touch their girlfriends much, some are even barbaric enough to go in without prepping... I'm not that kind. I love touching you, sucking and licking... and well of course I like puttiny my cock in there.
When i'm done with teasing you, I part your legs a llittle more and move lower
"you can take off the thingy from your eyes if you want to" I say before starting to play with your clit

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/4/2011, 21:59

"Just tell me what I should do" I say between two moans. Right now, I'm totally devoted to you.
I just want you to lead, to tell me what you want me to do...
You may tell me that's it's what I do most of the time, but right now for me it's different.
It's not really in the sense i'm letting you take the control but more I want you to lead me where you want to take me.
Show me what you have in mind...
I didn't think I would rely on someone that much one day... usually (at least before) i was scared to relax and let someone else guide me since i've been hurt so much before... But with you I know it won't happen, I totally trust you. You can hold my life in your hand I still trust you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/5/2011, 15:59

"I want you to relax...." I whisper as I stop sucking you for a minute and move upwards in order to kiss you
"I also want you to take off your blindfold so you can watch me.... I want you to grab my hair and pull at it, if it makes you feel better"
"I want you to come in my mouth" I know you usually say that to a guy, but... I just love saying that phrase
as I'm done talking and snogging you, I place my head once again between your legs and resume the licking and sucking
after teasing your clit for a little while, I decide to plunge my tongue inside of you. Of course, I start by licking at your entrance at first, with the tip of my tongue, before pushing only the tip inside of you only to tease you
the sound of your moans reassures me and i insert my entire tongue (well as much as I could) inside of you moving it back and forth

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/5/2011, 16:45

Maybe we should make a small time jump cause right now, since she's pregnant it's harder to make anything happen on that side :o

I'm doing what I'm told so I take off my blindfold and I can't help but grin when you continue
"Ahhh married and still as naughty and depraved as before" I say.
Of course it's hard not to start moaning with what you're doing to me...
The most difficult thing is actually to stand still and not start moving.
And it only gets more and more difficult as you go on and on until I come, just as you told me you would.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/5/2011, 08:48

yup we should... I'll let you make it ^^ to the time of your choice

After we are both pleased and satisfied, we decide to spend our second wedding night talking a little bit about the future while cuddling one another.
While talking about the baby that just wants to come out of your belly, and how great it would be to have him or her around, we fall asleep.
and I don't know about you, but I'm dreaming about the baby... a little girl to whom I shall be giving piggy back rides! silly you might think, but I always wanted to be a dad, and a hell of a good one, the one that I never had.
We are woken up in the morning by a knock on the door.
"I'll get that" I place a gentle kiss on your lips, before putting on a bathrobe.
It's someone from the hotel's personnel who asks us politely if we care to join our friends for breakfast, or if we want to eat it in bed.
I ask you the question, since you are my princess today and we shalll do anything your heart desires

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/5/2011, 09:13

We decide to go eat with the others and then get ready for another day of visits...

Just a few days later, it's already time to go back home... We're on our way to the airport and in less than 1h we'll be on the plane that will take us back home.
I had an amazing time here, but to be honest, i'm not sorry to leave right now cause it's getting closer and closer to the due date and the last thing I would like is to have to give birth on a plane...
After we got to our seats, we just make ourselves comfortables and I just take out a book I bought on the way.
It's actually a book with babies names... I read a bit of it and I just say to you.
"Some of them are really cute... and they have a meaning !" I think it's a thing I always wanted... I would love it if our baby had a name that actually meant something...
"That one is really nice" I say reading to you since most of the book is in Japanese "Akemi... it's for a boy... means "nice dusk..." Just reminds me of that night when we were staying in a hotel near Mt Fuji and we just stayed whatching the sun goes down with an amazing view on the mount...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/5/2011, 19:39

"It has a lovely sound to it" I repeat the name "Akemi, I like it.... if it's a boy we can call him Akemi... would you like that, little future baby?" I ask while placing my head near your tummy and as I speak I can feel that the baby just kicked you
"Do you think this means he likes it?" I giggle.

A few minutes later, the boarding to our plane is annoucned and we are heading to the boarding place. We hand in our tickets and we are getting on the plane. The stewardess directs us to our seats, and I know this is going to be a long flight, but I hope it will be alright. I really hope that baby of ours doesn't plan on coming quicker to the world, because I really don't know if they have anything planned on the plane in case something like that would happen.
I just decide that I should relax and that we're going to have a safe trip and nothing bad will happen.
Gosh... I need a drink. Not only because of the baby, but because we're on a plane, and I really really don't like planes.
"may I have a glass of water?" i ask the stewardess as she passes by us. As soon as I receive it I just drink it in one, as if it had been a shot of tequilla or something. I'm not supposed to be nervous, since i don't want you to be nervous, but I can't help it really.

Of course we got home safe, two days ago actually, and now I'm just wondering when will your watere break and when will our baby be born.
I'm getting really impatient to see if it's going to be a boy or a girl, to hold it, and well to be able to hold you properly in my arms as well because with that tummy it's really impossible

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/5/2011, 19:55

Call it Murphy's law but since we came back everytime something happened (like the baby kicking, moving, or actually stretching so much that you can see a bump in my tummy that actually looked like the baby was trying to break my tummy with his feet to get out) you were not here. One time you were getting lunch ready, then you were on the phone with Alex to try to plan what we would do for the albums...
So actually it doesn't surprise me that you're not here when my waters decide to break as I'm getting some lunch sitted in the kitchen...
I know you will freak out and there's nothing I can do against it so I just want to announce it to you with a touch of wicked humour...
"Love !" I say shouting a bit since you're in another room
"If you don't want to soon be training for a new career in hospitals, you'd better call an ambulance, or I think the baby's place of birth will actually be our kitchen."
And of course just as I suspected I just see you rushing into the kitchen like a mad man.
"Watch out don't go slipping on the wet floor" I say poking my tongue out at you.
Though soon after i'm not really laughing anymore, cause even if I still have at least 1h before the baby will be here, it still starts hurting. So you're quickly calling an ambulance though I have to make you give me the phone since you're actually not talking sense enough for the "medics" guys to actually get where we're living...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 21/5/2011, 10:47

When I hear you saying that I should call an ambulance my heart starts racing and I'm losing all my self control
i'm running all around the house, first to the kitchen to check up on you and see if you're ok, and then to find the damn fucking phone
Of course, I completely forgot that I have the cell phone in my pocket, and when i finally realize it, after a minute of stumbling over random objects in the house I call the ambulance
"Erm... it's an emergency, my wife's water broke... we're going to have a baby!!!!" i half yell in the phone with excitment and stress
"where are you sir?"
"we're in the kitchen..... she... looks like she's in pain... hang on sweetie,"
"No sir, where do you live"
"Oh right.... " I start saying our address really really fast and of course the woman doesn't understand a thing, and then you grab the phone for me and give them the proper adress
I really don't know what to do with myself. WE'RE HAVING A FUCKING BaBY and you look in pain.... and... and I don't like it when you hurt!
Finally, half a century later, or 10 minutes later to be more accurate, the ambulance gets here and they take you away.... and well I get in with you.
We get to the hospital and I'm told that if I want to be in there with you I have to put on one of those robes, and a mask and of course gloves over my hands, to bbe completely sterile not to bring jerms around the newborn.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/5/2011, 11:01

If I wasn't hurting, i would tell you when i hear you telling the guys that i'm in pain like i'm almost "dying" sort of in pain that
1) I'm not actually dying i'm just pregnant
2) the guys are used to this so they know the woman must be hurting
3) HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO HURT WHEN YOU KNOW THE SIZE OF A BABY AND THE SIZE OF WHAT IT WILL COME THROUGH???
Simple math, not so wide yet hole with baby's head = massive pain, that's quite normal...
So after the guys finally get the right address (cause let's say that "in the kitchen" is not the best way for them to find us quickly) I just wait, and while for me it seems like normal time it seems that for you it's like uber slow motion.
Even though i'm trying to calm down I must say that seeing you as excited as a mad man under speed makes me nervous.
"Holly fuck calm down will you??? It almost feels like you're the one pregnant !"
Then the ambulance comes and i'm trying to walk up to there without slipping on the now wet floor of our kitchen (what a bad time it would be to break a bone... on the baby's waters that would be quite ironical...) And then we're just on our way to the hospital. I can see that during the ride the guys would love you to calm down too, and actually the only way they find to calm you down is actually threatening you of not coming in the room with me if you don't calm down... I think it was that or then they would have been drugging you with some sleeping thing...
Anyway we get to the hospital safe of course, I'm brought to a first room of preparation before then being lead to the labour room and I see you come in after a while. Probably after you had time to get a splash of cold water and of course to get into sterile clothes...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 08:43

When i have finally calmed down a little I am allowed in the labor room.
I go right next to you and take your hand in mine... "hang in there sweetie... you're going to be just fine" I try to sound reassuring but by the look of pain on your face you don't really seem reassured. I guess it's normal....
I hope you're not going to end up hating me for getting you pregnant and putting you through this. That would be really horrible
"I love you" I mumble, as the doctor lady places herself between your legs and starts looking at how much you enlarged to see if it reached the proper size yet to allow the baby to pass
"Are the contractions getting stronger?" she asks
"You have to try and calm down your breath" she continues "and in a couple of minutes I think we're good to go and you will have to push"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 09:00

I'm being told what I should do so I try to get the right rythm for my breathing.
And actually, just a few minutes after the contractions start getting stronger and i'm actually almost bending in half both to push and try to see if it would be less painful... but it's not any less painful than it is...
I dunno how you're copping but I do know that I'm totally crushing your hand right now...
I guess you knew it would happen cause it doesn't make you let go off my hand anyway...
Soon after, the mowan tells me that she's starting to see the head, that know i should try to push as hard as I can, that it will be a bit better when the head will be out.
Indeed, as soon as she tells me that she has the head of the baby in her hands, I can feel that it's getting a bit quicker and after a few more minutes the baby is here. That's when we're told that we're the parents of a cute baby boy. She asks you if you want to cut the cord and then tell us she'll give the baby to me for a few seconds just quickly before going to quickly wash him and then she'll be giving him back to us. Then we'll all have some time to rest and this afternoon they'll probably start showing me how to bath him, how to feed him and most of all how to change diapers.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/5/2011, 17:12

you're squeezing my hand so hard that I feel as if I were about to scream, but what kind of a man would that make me? Screaming because you're squeezing my hand while you're giving birth.
When I see the baby in your arms, finally... it's a really adorable sight. I feel as if I'm melting, not only because i have a son, but also because you look so happy to hold him.
I can't help it but place a kiss on your cheek
"you've been so brave my love, and we have a wonderful son now"
They give us back our baby and they transport you in a separate room as well, different from the labor one. After a couple of minutes you actually allow me to hold the baby as well and I knew it would be great, but it's magical...
As soon as I hold the small creature something inside of me starts melting, I feel this warmth, the butterflies in my stomach as if i were in love for the first time in my life... and there is this overwhelming feeling of love. I love the both of you so so much

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/6/2011, 17:25

We're now in a room, I mean a normal room and you're holding the baby in your arms and I'm just looking at the two of you.
Even if it's not been the easiest thing ever, I'm happy I got pregnant cause already our little boy looks so cute...
Since it's the middle of the day, we take the time to call our friends so they can come and visit us if we want.
You'll also have to go and get some clothes both for the baby and for me cause as always in such cases we just didn't have anything ready... But before you go, a nurse come into our room with a little plastic wristband and papers.
"Did you chose his name?" She asks us with a smile. Since we didn't have much time before, our boy doesn't have a name yet, and we have to fill all the papers saying we're his parents and all that.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/6/2011, 20:58

I'm so taken aback by all this, that when you make me realize that you need clothes and the baby does as well, I'm a little bit surprised. But of course you're right
Damn.... the name! I mean we agreed on a couple of names before, but we haven't really chosen a specific one...
but there is the one that I know we both really want our baby boy to have, a name that shall always remind us not only of how wonderful our child is, but what a wonderful and magic time we spent together in Japan
"well... I think we did, didn't we?" I ask with a smile on my face as I give our baby boy to you again
"It would be Akemi" I look towards you, right into your eyes in seek of approval, but I know I have it.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views