Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 27/8/2011, 13:10

i'm really glad to return to our "home" and find its comfort, because let's face it a hospital room no matter how private is not that comfortable. And of course the baby's room being ready we installed everything in it before you and Akemi got back.
But of course with finding our friends again we also find our work and the neccessity to plan things and see what will happen next.
So while you put Akemi to bed the girls and I prepared our lunch and we can all sit around a good meal and talk things through. We know that we need to talk with Alex as well but it would be nice if first we could all sort things between us.
Of course we all agree that our projects and plans shall not be dropped and that with our albums getting launched we will have to tour but nothing prevents us from starting with a small tour in the UK which would allow us to return home quite often.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what to writeeeeeeeeeeee :( :( :( :( :( I know my post is boring and repetitive. :(

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/8/2011, 18:26

We first start to talk with the guys and the girls to make sure that they're all aware that even if we really don't want to stop the bands - and we won't - we still want to be also good parents if not great ones to our son and that of course we want as less time as possible away from each other. Not only because it would be too hard for us but because we need to make sure we spend around equal time with Akemi so he doesn't end up liking one of his parents more than the other.
They all seem to agree giving us another argument: they wouldn't say no to a bit more holidays between dates.
So then I decide to call Alex since the baby is still all calm. After being questioned if everything is going well, how the baby is and if i'm actually well myself (and also in what state of mind you are - meaning if you're not too much of a freak with me being overprotective), she tells me that she actually thought about something to make everyone happy, and that she will come tomorrow to tell us... and also be able to see the new member in the Molko family.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 18:09

When I call Alex and she asks me about you i'm trying to put all my fears asside and tell her the truth, which is that you're doing quite fine actually and that everything is great
"She's perfect, and so is the baby, you'll see them both tomorrow then, have a lovely evening" I say before hanging up
Since I put the convo on speaker I don't have to repeat everything Alex said.
"So I'm really curious what she has in store for us" Stefan says
"I guess we have to wait for tomorrow to find out"
It's not that I don't trust alex, I always did and her arrangements were always great but I do want to see what she will come up with now since we do have a lil boy to consider.
"Do you need anything, my love?" I ask a little worriedly. Of course during this entire discussion I haven't been paying attention to your needs, but your look tells me I should stop being such an overprotective fool.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 18:20

When you ask me that I really can't help but burst into laughter when I see your face. You look like I was going to collapse or something...
"Oh god... you know I just gave birth, I'm not dying !" I say when I manage to calm down.
That's when I hear Akemi crying a little bit, which is actually not that surprising.
I leave you for a few minutes to change him and then get back downstairs with him. Not only he might be hungry but even if he's still really small and can't understand things, I think he's reassured when he can hear or feel that we're here...
So we're getting everything ready so he could sleep here while we'll chat and have dinner. I think that since it's his first days in the world we should be here to show him he doesn't have to be affraid. Then we can make him sleep on his own. The nights will already get him used to it.
I'm just getting on the couch to feed him. You would find it weird that I expose my breasts in front of everyone but:
1) they all already saw them since we played strip poker countless times
2) if they're disturbed by the sight, they can always look elsewhere.
And it's really more confortable for me that way. So after he's fed, burped and ready to get back to sleep, I just pull down my top again and go to put him in the "carriage".

Morning-star
view post Posted on 8/9/2011, 19:32

I honestly don't know how to feel when you sit on the couch and just feed Akemi. Of course it is perfectly normal... and of course everyone has seen your breasts, but they do look more enticing now since well they're bigger.
And since the girls are not entirely "straight" and well there is Steve after all, I'm afraid they will just enjoy the sight a little too much.
But it would be silly wouldn't it to be jealous of my best friends...
But then again, I'm just a silly man!
"Hey Steve!" I stop him in the doorway and just start randomly chatting until you finished feeding the baby.
I hope in time I won't be so jealous because I can't be around every single time you will feed Akemi.
"Time for bed for everyone I guess" I say taking our little boy from you and placing a small kiss on his small forehead. He looks so frail and so content. He smiles brightly at me with his toothless minuscule mouth and I think that I'm just about to melt in awe

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/9/2011, 19:57

YAY for sleep before dinner :P

I leave the baby in the carriage while we're having dinner and then since it's been a bit of a tirening day it's time for us all to go to bed.
So I just take Akemi in my arms and get him to bed before we can enjoy a good night sleep together in our own room... Or well not really a total good night sleep since Akemi wakes us up around 6am to be fed... But actually we're quite lucky, it could have been worse really.
Of course, everyone woke up hearing us moving around, and of course hearing Akemi.
But it's not really a bad thing since we can all start talking about things, how we would see the tour and everything so we'd already have ideas to share with Alex since she's coming this afternoon. And also I must say that with all the mess caused by the late days of my pregnancy, we still have to make sure that everything is ready to be sent to the factory. I know that for our band, we made the artwork ourselves so we need to make sure this is in with the tracks that we recorded. For you you have to check with the graphic designer that everything is ready and make sure it's what you wanted...
People would imagine that once you're done with singing and recording the CD is ready to go but no... it needs to be checked and then only it can go to get reproduced...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2011, 11:54

I pout a little when I am woken up by Akemi's cries, but I have to admit that he is almost having normal sleeping patterns already. He didn't wake us up once in the middle of the night because of his cries.
So we all end up around the breakfast table sipping our coffees and trying to be awake.
You and the girls seem to be ok with actually starting to work and think so early in the morning while the boys and I we just decide to have a look at our e-mails and see if we receieved the graphic designs for our CD covers and if we like them.
We've been working with these people for quite a lot of time now, and generally every single thing they do for us is just perfect.
And this time it's no exception. Of course we do have one or two remarks to make, no work can be perfect but the general concept behind the artwork is perfect.
Alex sends me a message to let us all know she'll come around 10 o'clock to talk to all of us about the plans she has in store for us.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2011, 21:23

We get everything ready so we would give the cd, artwork and all that to Alex when she'll come.
Then as we still have a few hours before Alex gets here, we all decide to relax a bit. And as Akemi is with us since we need to keep an eye on him, I just can't help bringing him closer to the sofa so I can just watch him... It's so relaxing to see him sleeping so peacefully... Yet it's so weird thinking that not even a week ago, he was still in my belly...
It's not that I don't feel like a mom already, I do, but I guess I still have to get used to the idea that i'm now both a "rockstar" and a mum... I mean I never had any problem about thinking of myself as a rockstar, just like I had no problem imagining myself as a mom... But now I have to imagine myself as both at the same time... It must be less complicated for you I guess, partly because you don't have to feed him yet (I mean when we will be giving him bottles you'll be able to but right now, it's still my breasts that feed him)...
And with all that I really wonder how we can manage to do both... Because staying here alone not being able to tour would be horrible but perhaps i'm not as intelligent as Alex is but I really don't know how we'll manage to tour AND take care of our son... We just can't keep touring just in the UK right now, and then when he will have to go to school, how will we do??

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/9/2011, 16:33

After breakfast you seem lost in your thoughts, and to be honest I don't think you should be worrying about so many things right now.
of course I can't actually read inside your head but by the look on your face it's not really a happy pink place in there
A lot of doctors say that many pregnant women become depressed after giving birth and I really don't want that for you.
I know from experience that I should actually leave you alone right now, and don't bother you too much. It's always irritating to be asked "are you ok?" every two seconds.
If you'll want to talk I know you'll come to me, at least I hope so after all this time.
"Whatever it is my love", i whisper in your ear as I pass by you "it will be alright"
I place a small kiss on your cheek and then just continue my way.
i continue talking with Stefan and Steve about what we actually want to be doing in the months to come and what would be more practical for us. We are at a point in our career where our management and our record house don't have that much to say in what we're doing.
An hour later the doorbell rings
"I'll get it" Miranda yells from the other room, and of course as expected it's Alex.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/9/2011, 17:05

By the look on your face, I understand that you're probably wondering if i'm not getting into post natal depression... Though i'm not at all, i'm really happy, i'm just concerned, not even totally "affraid" or anything, I just want to make sure that we'll be able to do what's best for our kid... cause let's be honest, I really don't want to have to leave him with a nanny for months while we're touring... Not only because i'll miss him, but also because if there is any need or problem, we wouldn't be able to come back as easily as we should.
But i'm not really worried... I just want to make sure that this kids gets to be with his parents. I really wouldn't like the press to get their nose in our affairs and try to make us appear as bad parents that just leave their kid with a stranger.
As I can see that Akemi is sleeping peacefully (after putting him his baby gloves just in case he could scratch himself with the already long nails he has for a baby) I just kiss him on the forehead and go to you.
I wrap my arms around you and whisper
"Don't worry about me, i'm fine, happier than i thought i'd ever be. I just want to make sure this kid gets what he needs and by that i mean mostly that he'd get to be with his parents as much as he could"
Then the door rings and we all go to welcome Alex. Though even if she mostly came for work reasons the first thing she does is asking us if she can see the little one.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 25/9/2011, 12:38

As you wrap your arms around me and calm my worries with your soothing words I can't really help it but sigh in relief.
"He'll get to be with his parents, don't worry about that... we'll do everything we can to make our family life happy and fulfilled" I turn around so that I can face you and with a bright smile on my face I close my eyes and press my lips to yours.
But of course the kiss doesn't last long as the doorbell ringS.
When we show Akemi, Alex just melts... there are tears in the corner of her eyes and she looks so so happy for us.
"He is just wonderful" she says as she takes one of his little fingers in her hand. "you two are one lucky couple"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/9/2011, 13:01

As we'll be working and chatting and Akemi is still sleeping (and I have time before his next meal), we decide to go put him back to bed, the baby alarm will be here to tell us in case he needs anything.
So after putting the baby back to sleep I come back downstairs and find you all in the dining room which is now actually turning into a meeting room.
Alex first tells us that apparently (thank god for us) the news of us having a baby didn't spread too much in the press... Only the music press that was already aware I was pregnant because of the photoshoot we made a few months ago.
But we're quite lucky that the rubbish press doesn't seem to care about it.
So after telling us that, she also tells us that with the news of the baby known by the music world, most of the press we needed to talk about the albums to agreed on coming to london for a special press event. This way we wouldn't have to travel much yet and it gives us a few months before we would start touring.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 8/10/2011, 10:04

As Alex starts talking and no matter how reassuring the sounded on the phone I must admit I started to feel stressed. but as she explains her idea, my heart calms down. I knew there was a reason I trusted this woman with my life.
"This is such a fabulous idea. I really can't believe it that the music press agreed to travel till here for us"
It's true that these are really special circumstances, but we really are lucky to have become known worldwide because otherwise we would be the one chasing the press, running after fame. Now, they are the ones coming to see us.
"Will they want pictures of the baby as well?" I ask cautiously. I am pretty sure not a single journalist will come here without wanting to have a piece of our child, no matter how much they are interested in our music.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/10/2011, 10:13

"Some indeed asked, but in the end it's your decision. I cannot tell you what to do... As a woman I'd say that it's nowhere near your music so the child should come first and I'd tell you not to accept that. But then, if you feel comfortable with it, I don't see any negative sign to that. It won't change how you act on stage or anything so it's totally up to you..."
I just think about it for two seconds, I know we'll have to talk about that just the two of us but...
"My first instinct as a mother would be to protect my child, especially from the press... But if it's made in special condition, I may agree to it, I mean if it's not the press but for a special project to support causes like against child abuse or anything, then I'd be glad to participate, I don't know about you, but for me that would be the only thing that would change my mind"
I say looking at you waiting for your view on it.
We know what the press can do, and to be honest, they can do all they want to us, I don't care we're adults, we can fight back, but our baby can't, we can only fight back for him but I really don't want him to suffer from what the press thinks of our lifestyle.

Edited by Hinahon - 9/10/2011, 15:30

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 17:29

"I think you're perfectly right" I take your hand in mine as a sign of support.
"I am well aware that the press will want articles and pictures with and about our baby, but if we give exclusivity to a special project there will be nothing new about it and it will lose its appeal for them... so I think that if people are interested in our baby and they ask for us to share our new life as parents we should go for it to avoid further nuissance"
Alex agrees then to check later these days if there are projects and charity works who showed the desire to talk to us and have a picture maybe with our newborn.
"So when do you think we are going to have the first interviews?"
Thinking about it we could actually do them here, in the mansion. There are way too many rooms here and we could after all arrange one for interviews on occassions like this. This would allow us of course to be near the baby if he needs something.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views