Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 13/5/2012, 15:22

"What a beautiful child" the journalist finally says as she steps out of her transe. I suppose I should feel proud that our kid did that to her, I mean completely blew her off her feet
"Congratulations to both of you"
"Why thank you, but honestly it's all his merit" I say making a silly face at Akemi.
"So it's a boy, what's his name?"
"Akemi" I simply answer not feeling like doing all the explaining, and of course you're doing them so much better than me.
"Where does this come from?" she asks and I just smile at you as you start explaining.
once you're done with it, and she acknowledges it's an interesting and well thought choice for a boy's name she asks if she can have a picture of the happy family.
"Of course, as long as Akemi is fine with it, I mean as long as he's not crying... no flash, no big lights. I really wouldn't want to hurt his eyes"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 13/5/2012, 15:53

I start explaining to her why we chose that name.
"It was during our honeymoon in Japan. We bought a book with child names here, at first for pure fun and to see what were traditionnal Japanese names like. We found a few that we liked, we wanted something original so it was a nice way to chose one. And during our stay in Kyoto, we were watching the sun setting and it was such a beautiful moment... we took another look at the list of names we liked and since we had that one that we liked that meant "nice dusk" we found it would be a nice way to remember a beautiful moment and offer an original name to our baby."
It's true it's not a common name, especially since none of us is Japanese. But we both really like Japan and it's easy to pronounce so we didn't see any downside in naming him that way.
Then she asks for a picture, of course agreeing not to use the flash, and we're just coming closer on the couch with Akemi in our arms and even if at first I was scared he might not like the situation, after all a random woman doing something with a weird box, you could find that weird (especially when you're so young) but he stayed calm and he even opened a bit his eyes for the picture !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 08:25

I am so so proud of akemi as he doesn't even start crying or fussing in our arms as we hold him during the picture.
And I can almost swear that there was the hint of a big grin on his little lips as the lady pointed the camera at us. I do wonder where he has that one from... Oh well, it must be me.
She takes a couple of different pictures, not asking us to move too much or do anything crazy, after all we are holding a baby in our arms.
"Thank you very very much" the journalist says "I have one final question before I leave"
"Shoot" I smile at her as I hold Akemi a little bit mor comofrably. You wouldn't say but a small thing like this actually weighs something!
"Why did you choose our magazine over others?"
"How do oyu know there's not a flock of journalists outside the house waiting for you to leave so they can interview us as well?" I laugh before taking a more serious tone "no seriously, we chose your magazine because we wanted to show people that anyone can create a happy and solid family as long as they have love to give to one another. If we manage, with our crazy schedules, old disfunctional habits... then well others can manage as well."
"Why thank you very much, to all of you" she says winking at Akemi who just giggles as she waves at him.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 10:03

She's soon leaving and we're now only together with our little boy and the guys and girls that should soon be back. They didn't really want to have questions asked to them too so they took advantage of that time to just go to the city and spend some time together. My phone is actually ringing so I just let you put Akemi in his baby carriage since he seems to want to stay a bit more with us. It's actually Danina...
"You can come back, mean journalist is gone" I say laughing. She was really nice actually, not mean at all...
We have a few minutes for us before the guys and girls come back, so we sit back down on the couch, with Akemi not that far from us.
"Now that i'm starting to be fit again, maybe we could work a bit more in the house" I say winking.
Of course i'm talking about winishing the room downstairs, the hidden one, which means buying the few last things, sheets and pillows of course and some things less innocent than that...
"And of course we should also finish setting things up with Alex, would be quite hard to plan everything at the last second now" I say poking my tongue out at you.
Usually we just went with the flow and plan things for the tour at the last second, but now that we want Akemi to be with us, we have to talk about it actually...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/5/2012, 08:46

Everyone appears out of the sudden after you told your friend that the big bad wolf is gone.
"So how did it go?" they ask and of course we explain a little bit, and tell them that it all went well, that the journalist was nice and so on.
As everyone goes back to their own business you tell me about finishing the things downstairs
"my my, aren't you a kinky minx?" I say without being able to surpress the big grin that's on my face
"but you are right, we should try to organize things a little bit. We should make an inventory of what's missing for the room downstairs, put all our ideas down. And well for the tour... we still have some time before it, but I agree we should talk to Alex. What do you want to start first? Business or pleasure?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/5/2012, 23:24

"who knows if i ain't" i say winking at you. It's nice to have that complicity again...
"i'd say we could start with pleasure, half the day is already gone, we wouldn't have the time to do much i say grining like mad.
Then i jump on my feet to get a piece of paper to start the list.
"So first, we need sheets, sexy ones, basic stuff is out of question" i say poking my tongue out at you.
"And we also need pillows... tons of them! and condoms too." I say whispering the last thing.
If we didn't use those right now i could easily get pregnant again so better use those again for a bit...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/5/2012, 08:13

I just burst into laughter as you whisper the condoms thingy in my ear.
"You are so romantic my love" i giggle wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you close to me.
"Well the, , if we have to buy all this... we should maybe take the afternoon off from motherhood and fatherhood and have a look in some stores? I'm pretty sure the girls are all just waiting to take care of Akemi for a little while" They've been pesting us with it for a while, why aren't we letting them take care of the kid, do we think they can't do it... and well we know that when we'll be on tour we won't be able to be around Akemi 24/7. So letting him first with our really really close friends that we know we can trust will be a sort of a preparation for us, since on tour we'll have to leave him with a babysitter while we'll be on stage... and while on stage we can't spend every 2 minutes worrying about him.
"Do you have any ideas for the colors already? For the sheets and pillows?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 19:53

"I may not be romantic but i'm not really ready to get pregnant again soon" I say poking my tongue out at you.
"Why not, he was fed so I don't need to be here before at least 1h or 2 so that leave us some time to start shopping."
My main concern is not whether they'll be able to do it, cause I know they would be, but there is one thing no one could do, it's to feed him.
We start talking about the room and you ask me about the sheets and pillows.
"I know for sure what I want! Black satin sheets and blood red pillows to go with the bed curtains" I say. This is one thing I thought about before.
"Do you have any idea of what "furniture" we'd need?" I say winking at you cause I know you'll get i'm not really talking about furniture but mostly about toys and things we might want to have. And since ears are around, we just can"t say in the open
"Here is what we want to buy for the sex room we're making"

Morning-star
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 09:11

"OH I have a few things in mind" I wink as you're asking about the furniture.
I suppose the "classics" would do to start with: a few dildos... there are quite a couple of interesting models, handcuffs, disguises, S&M stuff... I suppose we'll see where our fantasies take us. After all we both have dreams and desires so I won't be the only one deciding of what we should buy.
"So we should ask them the, right?" I look at you for recieving one approoving look before I go running around to find the girls and ask them if they would feel ok to take care of Akemi for the next few hours.
As expected they're alle excited about the idea, maybe a little bit too excited!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 09:59

It's true that we already bought a few things before, but it was meant for the house mainly, not to stay here in the room.
And in that room, we'll be able to have things that are more uncommon, things that you wouldn't want some people to find buy just going around your stuff.
We're going to tell the girls and guys and even if I do trust them, I just tell them with a grin.
"You won't have much to do anyway, he'll sleep most of the time, and no making him play or at least stay awake cause then it's us who would be fucked if he doesn't sleep" I say poking my tongue out at them.
We sleep quite properly so I don't really want to fuck that up.
"And also, since you're acting as nannies, no outrageous amout of alcohol drank while we're gone" I say grinning. It's mostly for fun that I say that cause I know they wouldn't drink if they have to take care of Akemi, they love the little one too much to get themself in that state while being with him...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 28/5/2012, 09:10

"Hey, we're not a bunch of irresponsible teenagers!" Stefan says faking to be upset by your comment before he just bursts into laughter
"No really, he'll be in good hands" Steve reassures.
"We know, well... see you in two ours" I say to everyone and then place a little kiss on Akemi's forehead 'Daddy and mommy will be back soon, don't worry about it... we'll be back in a giffy" I tell him.
He giggles at me and I can feel I am melting. How could it be otherwise... it's so so lovely.

We're taking the car and going to town. Luckily for us there ain't much traffic at this time of day so we don't lose hours stuck in the car.
"Where do you wanna go first?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 19:26

"Well, we could always start with the easiest thing, sheets and pillows" I say.
After all, we know what we want, it will go way quicker than at the sex shop (cause i'm pretty sure we'll spend quite some time in here, after all there are so many interesting thing in there...)
We're getting in the shop and we start searching around. We quickly find the black satin sheets we wanted, and also the pillows. And at one point, in an alley, we find curtains that could go on the bed... and especially so really nice royal blue ones. Since we painted the room in neutral colors, we could always change the curtains of the bed if we want some change.
"What do you think? should we take extra colors to be able to change whenever we want?" we would have to buy the curtains and also pillows. We finally decide to buy the blue ones.
"Do you see any other color you like?" I say "You know I wouldn't mind some change, as long as it's not baby pink" I say laughing.
It's nice to have some time to be together and buy stuff to decoratee our second home together, even if it's for the sex room right now. At least now I can do it again.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 08:18

I am pleasently surprised by your fine taste, well of course I knew you had good taste before but it doesn't stop me from being enchanted every time
"Hmm the blue ones are lovely, but I think we should have a second set... you can never be too careful, just in case we somehow manage to tear them or stain them while yanno" I wink at you
I am so so going to enjoy spending time in our basement room doing all these awfully kinky things with you
"I suggest we take these ones as well" I show some dark red ones
After we finish buying bed curtains and pay for everything we're heading to the sexshop.
I don't know if we'll have time to buy everything we need but well we can at least have a look before going back home

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 11:12

When we get out of the shop, we now have blood red pillows to go with the red curtains that are actually on the bed, royal blue curtains and pillows and blood red curtains.
Then we're leaving and heading to the sex shop. As we have many things to buy and not that much time left, we decide to part.
I'm going to get myself "clothes" (mainly sexy underwears, outfits...) and go to have a look at some books. I let you go get the objects and the S&M stuff we need.
I first check the clothes and since you already got me a Japanese girl outfit, I look at the rest searching for things we'd both like. I first pick a sexy nurse outfit, some sexy nun one (I know you'll just love the idea), a sexy maid one, a devil one, with its tiny tail and horns, and a kinde goth one that is actually a Queen of Hearts one. Then I get some bras and sexy boxers pairs and I get a few corsets. I also pick a few latex and leather outfits.
Then I just go to the books and pick some S&M ones and other things that we might like and that we don't know yet.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/6/2012, 22:18

I look around the S&M stuff and to be honest there are so so many things that even I feel a little bit confused and not knowing what to buy
I decide to pick different sorts of cuffs first: fluffy ones, and well then normal ones both for the hands and then for the anckles as well. I could really see you cuffed and spread on the bed... mhmm... *focus bri* I say to myself, because this is not a time to get a hard on
I also buy different things to attach you, not only cuffs but soft silk scarfs, also collars and well a chain to go with them...
Then I focus on whips, because let's face it... I do like a spanky from time to time! I buy two different whips of different lengths and also a "plumeau". I do sometimes enjoy being tickled.
I also buy different outfits, including a funny Tarzan one. I couldn't help myself really.
And then I look at the time, and realize we've been gone for quite a while, and I start panicking and thinking about our little Akemi and hoping he's all right!

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views