Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 18:26

I come back from my cigarette break and of course everyone agrees to help us out tomorrow
"but you're gonna have to apy us well... " Miranda grins
"how? " I ask curiously
"you two are going to make breafkast for everyone the entire week, and prepare lunch and dinner tomorrow! and why not organise some funny thing to amuse us? Like mime something funny? Make a fool of yourselves? " she grins and I pout
"we're not gonna be your slaves!"
"then we are not going to paint!'

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 18:33

I'm actually in our room and since you're not here yet, I guess you're chatting with the others.
I just get up to grab my book and just start reading as I'm waiting for you.
Then you get here and I just smile at you. You come to lay down next to me and that's when you tell me what happened with the others.
"Now how can they expect me to be the maid?" I say pouting "I'm the one being pregnant in this house" I say and cuddle close to you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 08:55

When I get into our room I just take you in my arms
"I think they want me to be the maid and you to be the clown" I say with a small shrug
"oh who cares... I don't think they're actually gonna be so mean... " I press my lips to yours and then slowly lick at your lips before you give into my kiss
and that's when it hits me that tomorrow I'm supposed to call and fix all the arrangements for the surprise type of wedding!
I hope you're not going to notice it... or that you're gonna have a nap during the day so I could sneak out of the room

Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 09:01

I kiss you back and just relax.
"I do hope they won't be so mean' I say pouting a bit.
Actually right now, I would really like to have a bath. So I propose it to you and of course you don't refuse.
I love it when I'm in the water, whether it's in the pool or in a bath...
I can actually relax and it feels like the weigh of the baby is easier to take when i'm in water.
I mean it feels less heavy and I'm not constantly feeling my muscles and everything hurt like crazy.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 12:52

As we get in the bathtub I hold you in my arms and I am really really trying not to touch your tummy all the time, because now it is one hell of a tummy...
It's not mean as I'm saying this, it's just that in that big bump lies our little child... and I want to connect with him, even while he's still in there
I guess it's unfair that only women can have babies... Men should feel what carrying a baby is.
"Do you think he realizes when I caress your tummy?" I ask while placing a small kiss on your neck
"Does he feel that his daddy's out there?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 13:12

I can feel you're kinda hesitant... but i just take your hands in mine and let them rest on my tummy. It really doesn't bother me...
"I don't know... maybe he does, I feel him moving..." I say him even though I don't know what it is. But call it mother instinct or whatever but I feel like it's a boy...
I smile at you as we actually rest there, feeling the baby moving.
It's really weird for me... I mean it's inside me... and growing... that is so weird... weird but beautiful at the same time...
"I'm really impatient to go back to the doctor now..." i say giggling a bit. It will be my last time before i'll be due to give birth... It will also mean the baby will be nearly as he will be when he'll get born... so we'll be able to finally see it... as in really see it because last time it wasn't really clear for us.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 13:34

"well I could call tomorrow and get you an appointment" I say with a smile on my lips and a small light in my eyes
this means it wouldn't look suspicious to you if I were talking on the phone with someone because you think it would be the doctor
so I can make things right for the wedding! I arleady chose the clothes and everything.... so you'd think we're only going to a restaurant and getting dressed like this for the fun of it...
The kimono you're gonna be wearing is going to make you look so beautiful, even more than you are right now
"I love you" I whisper in your ear before gently biting at your lobe
"now why don't you let me wash you" I suggest as I take some shower gel in my hands and start rubbing your shoulders

Hinahon
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 13:41

I nod as you say that. This way we could be done with the last appointment before the wedding and I could actually make sure it would be safe for me to get married and leave to go on honeymoon with you in that state. Though I'll still have like a bit less than a month to go when we'll get back so I guess it would be the perfect timing.
You're asking to wash me and I just laugh a bit.
"I don't think i have the choice now have I?" I say poking my tongue out at you. But I just actually relax, sit up a bit and let you wash me.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 15:59

"well yes, you could say no and then jump out of the bathroom so I couldn't be able to wash you" I grin as I'm slowly caressing your body with the soap.
I love washing you... I actually feel it's a really intimate moment when we're washing one another.
It's not as if we were washing our sins away, but for me it's an enormous proof of affection.
15 minutes later it's time to get out of the tub before our skin is going to turn into gelly.
and we're heading in bed, under the sheets to cuddle

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 16:12

I'm letting you wash me and then I'm doing the same with you. We're staying a few more minutes before we actually have to get out.
We dry ourselves and then just head to bed and I cuddle close to you.
"You know... I couldn't say why, but I think our baby is going to be a boy." I say with a smile.
Some women say you can know it by looking at what the mother wants to eat... But I never believed in those things.
We'll have to try to find name then... But it can wait really.
And hopefully, tomorrow you'll get us an appointment so we could really have a picture of our baby...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 20:34

"I think it's going to be a boy as well, because my male genes are so powerful that I am pretty sure to have a male descendance" I say laughing
I remember how Steve always used to say that his child was going to be aboy and in the end it turned out to be a lovely little girl.
"well, if we really wanted we could probably figure it out tomorrow while looking at the picture of our child"
either way we couldn't be sure 100% since we asked the doctor to keep the mistery for herself
"either way I am sure it is going to be a wonderful child"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 20:38

I just burst into laughter as you say that.
"Looking at you we could actually ask whether or not you really have a full male chromosome" I say poking my tongue out at you.
"So that's not going to make us sure it's a boy" I say and poke your chest.
"But I still don't want to know" I say cuddling closer to you smiling happily.
"I'm just happy to have a child, I don't really care about what it will be."

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/10/2009, 08:21

"if it's a boy I hope you're going to recognize my superiority" I poke out my tongue at you before wrapping my arms around you and holding you tightly in my arms
"I'm gonna love this child if it's a boy or if it's a girl, I'm in love with him/her already" I then press my lips to your tummy...
"I love you little one... and in a few months i'm going to be able to hold you in my arms"
after a bit more cuddling we're deciding to go to sleep.
Tomorrow's gonna be another long and complicated day, at least for me

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/10/2009, 08:29

We're just going to sleep adn I don't wake up till the next morning.
When I wake up, I just smile at you. I sit up a bit in bed.
"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I ask before kissing you.
We're staying in bed a few more minutes and then we're getting dressed and heading to the kitchen.
I get myself some orange juice and then we get something ready for breakfast.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/10/2009, 10:43

Since we're supposed to be the slaves I'm making breakfast for everyone
arranging the plates for all the people in the house, making toasts for everyone, enough coffee and tea...
and then I get in the hall way and yell
"Breakfast's ready! and you'd better come and eat now!"
I really don't want to have done everything for nothing... i mean if no one comes to eat.
And they're all coming downstairs, pouting that I woke them up so early
"why did you wake us up so early?"
"because you asked me to make breakfast but you didn't say when" I grin at Stefan
Oh yes, I am evil...

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views