Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/10/2009, 10:47

I just laugh when you say that to Stef... but in the end you're right...
Plus we'll have a busy day so the earlier the better.
I'm drinking my orange juice waiting to finish it to start eating breakfast but seems i'm not going fast enough for someone...
"Yeah yeah i'll feed you, but stop punching me" I say laughing a bit looking at my tummy.
I grab a toast and start eating, it actually seems to calm him/her down.
"It's like i'm actually being his slave" I say laughing

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 21:10

I giggle as you're saying you're the baby's slave
"you know when he's gonna come out we're both going to be its slaves... we're gonna feed him, wash him, walk him, cuddle him, sing to him, read him stories, be there with him all the time... at least at the begining... "
I guess that having a baby somehow ressembles to having a job for like 20 years.... and it is a full time job, you're having 24h a day.
After breakfast the smokers go outside for the ciggie and I decide to stay with you and cuddle
and then we're gonna go to the basement and start our work...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 21:29

I'm quite surprised when ytou don't go out to have a cigarette... Usually you're always going with them...
But i'm not complaining. If the whole pregnancy thing can help you to reduce if not quit smoking i'm happy.
It's not that the smoke bothers me... what actually bothers me is that you're risking your health with those cancer sticks...
But I understand it's hard for you to quit so I'm not forcing you. But yes it does bother me that it's kinda threatening your health.
Talking about health, we'll soon start painting the basement hidden room, and of course since I'm pregnant and going to give a hand, we chose a paint that doesn't contain chemicals that would risk "hurting" the baby if i inhaled them.
So as everyone is coming back, we're all getting changed and heading to the hidden room

Morning-star
view post Posted on 5/10/2009, 11:02

'I love you" I whisper in your ear... I don't know how come you haven't asked me to quit smoking already for you and for the baby
it must be horrible sometimes to feel that you are kissing an ashtray... but you're one wonderful woman, understanding and loving and everything else...
"So ready to work?" Stefan asks as he comes in with everyone else and I nod
We're going down to the basement each one of us, except you carrying something... and then we start explaining to them how we want things to be done...
the degradé part... and well that they're gonna have to do a great job cause we really like this room

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/10/2009, 11:13

Of course at first I want to help you carrying stuff but now not only you but all the others too are arguing with me that I shouldn't carry heavy stuff.
"Plus anyway we're enough to carry everything" Steve says and I have to give in.
So we're all heading to the hidden room, and since i'm the only one with free hands, I just take the key and open it, keeping the key in my pocket.
We start getting the paint ready and all taking rolls and brushes and we all start painting. It's funny how we all work in "teams". Steve start working with Stef, the girls work together and of course I'm working with you.
Seeing how many we are we should be done by the end of the day, which is quite nice.
After a little while, I realise it would be cool if we could all eat here and don't have to go back upstairs.
So I tell you my plan and leave you for a few minutes just to get a picnic ready for us all.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 16:37

"it's a perfect idea my love" i say with a smile as I give you a kiss "is it gonna be ok to carry everything? if not, just yell and I'm gonna come to the rescue, just like prince charming" I poke out my tongue at you
And then I just continue painting. Everyone's doing just fine...
It's almost noon and we're done with almost half of the room, at least the parts that are completely the same color and in which there is no actual hard work nor any special attention involved.
Half an hour later you're coming back with almost everything neccessarily to have a lovely picnic in here, and we install ourselves on the ground, using some blankets.
It really really was a good idea

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 16:45

"No don't worry I'll be fine" I say with a smile before kissing you back.
I head to the kitchen and get some sandwhiches ready with a bit everything. Of course taking advantage of this to do your favorite ones. Then I also prepare a salad, take some fruits and water and everything and get all ready so I could bring it back to the room.
Then I just come right in time and we're all sitting down to eat. Of course I'm sitting next to you.
I smile at you and look around the room. It already looks very good !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/10/2009, 14:00

"mhmmm" I lick at my lips as i take a bite from my sandwich "my favorite!"
I peck your lips to thank you.... and I see that you look pleased of how things turned out in the room
"after finishing this I'm gonna go and call the doctor to get us an appointment" I say pointing to your tummy
and of course I'm going to take care of my own personal businesss
After lunch I'm helping you clean up while everyone is taking a cigarette break.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 13/10/2009, 10:50

"Ok" I say with a smile and soon after finishing eating, we go back to the paint and as I thought, we get done by the afternoon.
As you go to call the doctors after we finish cleaning up, I go to our room to rest a bit.
I'm actually a bit tired and I don't even realise that i'm falling asleep.
It's you that actually comes to wake me up at some point to ask me if I want to go a bit to the pool before having dinner.
And of course I accept, it's true that swimming a bit actually does me good.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 21:42

I'm calling the doctor and getting you an appointment
then I'm tiptoeint to our room and I see that you're asleep and I just sigh in relief
this is going to give me all the time that I need... to organize our japanese wedding
i've already contacted everyone once, invited our really close friends to the wedding, in a more informal way than for the first one
I've planned a small traditional Japanese meal, and I'm calling to see if things can be done, and it just sounds perfect.
The location, the arrangements...
I was so scared at first to get in this project on my own but i think it is going to be worth it...
I decide to let you sleep for a little while and then I wake you up and ask you to swim, which of course you accept
We're going to the pool and getting into the warmish water... swimming a little and cuddling since there is no one else around to splash us as we kiss

Hinahon
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 09:06

Of course as soon as we get in the water, I really feel good.
This is when I can totally relax without really feeling all the weigh of the baby...
Though I have even more the feeling of being like a whale... oh well... actually I can't do anything against it.
"When did you manage to get an appointment?" I ask you with a smile before kissing you.
I can't wait to see our baby... even though those days he's kinda a lil monster since he started punching and everything.
But actually I'm happy that he does... not because I love feeling something kicking me from the inside, but more because if he punches and everything, it means all is going well.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 24/10/2009, 11:12

"i got us an appointment in two days from now" i say with a smile
I know we both wanted to do this as soon as possible, and I had to inssist a little on the phone, but they amanged to find a place for us.
"I really really can't wait to see our baby!" I swim towards you to take you in my arms and then give you one long kiss in the water
I always found kissing you in the water pretty exciting... so it's not surprising that i actually harden a little..
I press my body to yours so you can feel it and giggle
"see what evil things you're doing to me?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/10/2009, 00:16

I blush when I actually feel that you're hardening and I smile at you.
"I'm really not complaining... and if I was a man, I think I would be that obvious too..."
After all of course you're having an effect on me... you always did and you probably always will.
I wrap my arms around your neck and I just kiss you again putting my heart in it.
Then as we break the kiss I just smile at you and whisper.
"I love you".

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 20:18

I grin as I'm trying to imagine you with a hard on... well the image in my head is so strange that I begin to giggle a little, but I manage to control myself as we end the kiss...
"I love you too" I whisper as well before nuzzling my head in your neck...
"I love every single thing about you, your beautiful hair, your neck... your wonderful eyes.... you know if there is one thing that fascinates me about you it must be your eyes... their are not only the mirror to your heart, but also of an exquisit beauty..."
I know that everyone who looks at you, says you have pretty eyes, but I guess I am better placed than them to compliment you

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 20:25

I blush as you say that... It's weird... everyone is telling me about my eyes...
"You know... I love your eyes too... Their colour is so unique..." I say and smile at you.
"I hated it when you hid them with contact lenses or with your sunglasses. To me you have beautiful eyes... too beautiful to be hidden"µ
I say with a smile. We're not really swimming, just cuddling in the water... And no one is here so we have at least peace and quiet here.
"And I love your hair too... Though I don't think there is a thing I don't like in you..." I say with a smile.
"Oh yeah... the only thing I don't like is maybe the fact that you smoke... not because the smoke bothers me... it's more the fact that it's not good for your health that bothers me" I say pouting.
"But I understand it's hard to quit" I say with a smile and kiss you softly.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2095 views