Placebo Freakshow Forum

Goodbye thread

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 09:01

A thread for those who are leaving for a few minutes, hours or for the day

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 01:59

Bye bye Jade and Kay and the forum itself !
Have to wake up in less than 6h so I must sleep now XD

see you tomorrow !

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 10:53

I'm leaving to go to the restaurant ! See you in a couple of hours !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 23:21

nighty night forum...

see you tomorrow... afternoon ^^ or morning ^^ (for me it shall be morning)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 09:24

goodbye forum !!!

Leaving with mom to go shopping in Lyon ! I'll be back in the afternoon, though i dunno when ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 07:27

Ok obviously, i'm not gonna leave in the minute but today i'm leaving.
Don't worry i'm not leaving the forum :P
I'm just leaving for a few days to go and visit my sister. I leave at 10am which is in like 1h30 from now and I'll be back on Tuesday afternoon, dunno exactly when though :P

Oh well...

So... Jade I will resend you all the helps so you can do the rps if you want ^^ If you need more help, ask on DA i'll surely check it out, or even on here.
Danina, i'll tell you everything you "need" to know in the admin part. Since Placebo Video day is only on friday i can leave that appart as for now.

My sis and her husb don't have wifi at their home so i won't be able to be on the net very often since I have to go on their PC but i'll make sure to drop by at least to say I and reply to some stuff ^^

Take Care and Be Nice :P
Don't set this place on fire while I'm not here !

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 16:20

Ok I know those days i'm a bit away, I mean more than other people :P

But i'm actually going to be away till tomorrow afternoon (though i dunno precisely WHEN i'll be back in the afternoon)

Going for a night out with Deborah and our friend Emily - restaurant and pool (not swiming pool, real pool with queues balls and holes :P)
and tomorrow spending the day with Deb

so see ya later !!!
Be nice and as always DON T SET THE FORUM ON FIRE WHEN I M NOT HERE !

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 17:51

soon, i'm gonna leave to go and watch a movie with Déborah, i'll be back after but I dunno exactly when yet

^^

I'll post more pics of my new haircut and the make up i did for tonight later, when i'll be back.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 05:05

Just a quick message before I'm leaving the house to go to the train station, take a train that will lead me to Lille to then take the Eurostar that we lead me to my beloved London. I'm leaving in like 30min so i'm closing my PC right after.
So I'm gonna leave and I'll be back for good on the forum on Friday. I'm getting back home by a train late at night on Thursday so I might get here only around 11pm. So I don't now if i'll pass on the forum that night since it will be late and no one would still be around at that hour.

For those days, I'm gonna try asking to have wifi at the hotel but of course if it's too expensive, i won't get it. If I have it though, i'll pass around the forum sometimes :) More at night of course since the day I'll be in town.
So yeah I guess that's all... If you wanna call me, well... Danina have my number so ask her :)
Danina, I'm gonna pm you the logins to the Megaupload account for the forum so if you need it... :)

Be nice with each other while I'm not here and as always:

DON'T SET THIS FUCKING PLACE ON FIRE WHEN I'M NOT HERE ! I STILL WANT TO SEE A FORUM WHEN I COME BACK !!!!

Have fun kiddos ! See ya later !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 10:02

ahahhaa

I ho^pe you're gonna have a blast really :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/10/2009, 23:29

going to bed now ^^
tomorrow morning i'll be away, I have to go where i'll "study" to pay part of the formation and fill in papers and stuff.

I'll be there the whole time as soon as i get back ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/10/2009, 10:56

Soon i'll be eating then i'll have to turn off my pc to put it in my lugage and close it before leaving for the train station.

I'll be in Paris starting today and i'll be back home only on monday. I'll try to get the wifi tonight if it's not too expensive and if I can have it in my room. So I can't promise i'll be here but i'll do my best.

On the while, if I can't come online tonight, see you all on monday.

Danina if you could take care of the news and updating the tour dates list it would be nice
appart from that i dunno.

Don't set this place on fire as always, I want the forum to still be here when I come back :P

I'll try to take pics and write reviews of the gigs ^^

See ya all !

Hinahon
view post Posted on 26/10/2009, 10:02

Leaving for the train station to go back home :(

see you when i get back !!!

Morning-star
view post Posted on 26/10/2009, 13:22

hope you're back home safe! ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 26/10/2009, 15:57

yup i'm safe hahaha