Placebo Freakshow Forum

What do you hate right now?

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:06

Because sometimes, we can't help being angry and hating things.
So let your anger out here and tell us what you hate.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 12:12

I'm again the one to start it mwahah seems i'm full of hate :lol:

So, this morning, a complete ASSHOLE just made my day (both because he's such a stupid fuck i can't believe he actually exist and because he got me totally pissed off)

Picture the scene: a man already pissed off by one of his stupid sons, his wife, and so two sons
I was with mom paying for groceries
One of the sons' of Stupid Fuck looked at me like i had a 3rd eye or something. I just said "tu veux ma photo?" meaning "want a pic of me?" because i was sick of this fucker looking at me weirdly OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY ??? :o
here comes mr Fucker telling me "it's just kid, you've never been a kid?"
"Oh yes, but when i was I repected people, because my parents made my education that way !"
Mum comes in and says "We didn't educate our girl like this, but with the matter of respect"
Stupid Fuck's wife then say "we educate our kiddos (actually she said "gosse" which in french has a sort of negative "feeling") as we wish" well then yours are not well educated...
Then guess what stupid fuck said?
"If you don't want to be seen, stay in your cave"
SO LET ME GET THIS FUCKING STRAIGHT ! me wearing black clothes, having sort of extroverted make up and having spikes jewelery makes me an animal or something? because of this i should stay out of crowds and be off this world?
WELL FUCK YOU MR I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DICKHEAD !

So yeah, that was my hate of the day. I didn't went to shrinks to help me get confident because i was stepped on for years to let an asshole bring me down again. So i faced him, replied, causing him to want to hit me, but he didn't, shame i would have gladly called the cops if he did. At least I respected myself, i'm so not going to let someone step on me again.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 18:18

that's a great thing you did today.
'chapeau' :) ^^
I'm proud of you and of the way you stood up for yourself, especially because you have all the right to! and it's kind of a duty to yourself to do so ^^

anyways :D

oh, I hate the weather ^^

KLLCarter
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 02:36

I hate the fact that alot of surpressed shit has been dragged up in my head over the past months..

Morning-star
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 19:50

I hate that even though I have my license I don't have the guts to drive

Hinahon
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 13:16

I hate the reaction i get when i'm talking ! (here at home with my parents)
It's like they have no interest in was i could say and that i'm only boring them if not annoying them

THAT'S JUST AN AWFUL ATTITUDE REALLY

Morning-star
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 15:58

*huggles*

I always had that feeling while talking to mom :o

Morning-star
view post Posted on 17/8/2009, 16:10

cleaning!

lol ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 09:21

OK WTF
a "friend" that i knew at school (that WAS in my facebook friends - i just deleted her) tagged me on one of those friends pics
ok...
and what is the tag she gave me? FAT

FUCK YOU BITCH !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:19

stupid person really :(

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:28

i mean yeah wtf
why would you tag someone you call your friend as fat?

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:37

you have a perfect point
means the person who did this ain't really a friend
you have so many qualitites and characteristics, and fat ain't really one of them!

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 18:33

that I have to go back to uni tomorrow :'( *cries*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 18:39

the weather !!!!!
I was in England it was all sunny, I come back here it's rainy as hell ! image image image

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 20:28

hahaha it sounds so weird that you're saying that it was sunny in england and rainy here :P
it seems that the world is upside down

121 replies since 10/7/2009, 16:06   674 views