Placebo Freakshow Forum

The I need help thread

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:51

Sometimes, we just need a hand from someone to go on... I'm pretty sure there are people wanting to help you out there, so just ask ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 17:02

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!

I still have lots of space in the notebook and I have no idea of what to do :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All ideas are welcome really, I need to do more but I can't find any idea !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 17:50

hmmm I'm gonna try and think about it :)
you already posted every thing you did? (so i wouldn't suggest the same things you already have made)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 18:13

i printed most of it, though i kept some things for CD only so there won't be 12885555858 things printed that's brian
but i need new ideas :(

missdoctor
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 15:17

hmmm...I just wanted to check out some news out of curiosity as usually, and I was hoping that sweet-prince would load finally (i didnīt manage to get there for couple months), it didinīt so no surprise, but then I tried RDB (which I never attended, but I was desperate) and it also didnīt load, is it someone shutting all Placebo forums down, or???? Donīt you guys kno, if those forums are dead or what??? Thank you... :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 20:23

the RDB moved because rapidforum died
but it didn't really work properly since they moved :(

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 21:12

well the RDB doesn't work properly at all. one day it's ok the next one it's down....
it is situated on amy's personal server

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 21:18

I need help...

I'm crazy enough to think about planing to go to see placebo in antwerp
which would mean that straight after i'd head to london... which would mean i would be away from dec 4th in the evening to dec 10 XD
to then leave on dec 15 to go see expatriate in paris on dec 16th and come back on 17th XD

i need someone to stop me XD... or not XD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 21:20

get yourself institutionalized :P I guess it's the only way to stop you

Hinahon
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 21:23

I'm gonna kill the guy that a placebo has no effect
it's like a fucking drug
if i do that i would see them 5 times O_o

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 21:52

:P
well maybe the placebo pills have no effect, but the band does have a definite effect on you :D

missdoctor
view post Posted on 10/11/2009, 22:39

QUOTE (Hinahon @ 9/11/2009, 21:18)
I'm crazy enough to think about planing to go to see placebo in antwerp
which would mean that straight after i'd head to london... which would mean i would be away from dec 4th in the evening to dec 10 XD
to then leave on dec 15 to go see expatriate in paris on dec 16th and come back on 17th XD

oh girl!!!!! :yes: what a beautiful amount of free time!!! One would kill for those days spent on gigs.... ^_^ Keep going on!!!! :B):

*btw. thanks a lot guys for the RDB info,I didnīt know that... and does anyone know what is happening to sweet-prince??:)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/11/2009, 22:41

i wasn't on sweet prince so i dunno :/

yeahhhhh i can't wait !
i mean 2 cebo gigs in like 4 days and then the next week Expatriate again :love: those guys rule, you should listen to them

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 22:33

I seriously need your help... well not really your help but your opinion...

I saw a intership offer the other day... I couldn't take it before the end of my formation so before late february but it's really tempting...

it's a web marketing intership at... [PIAS] in Brussels...
Yes the record company that signed Placebo. So i would be working about all the artists...
I'm like really tempted...

Do you think I should try it?
I'm a bit tensed cause it would be in brussels... and also because it would be working in *their* record company...

so yeah give me your opinion !

Morning-star
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 15:01

well the thing is that working with their company might get you closer to them :) so it is a way to mix passion and work!
I also find it great that you're thinking about taking it..
the thing is why not?
What's the risk?
Of course you're gonna have to find a place to stay in Bruxelles, but it's not the end of the world and there are places designed for students...
and well, people do speak french :P so it is another advantage :D (do you imagine working in Germany or Holland in a country you don't speak the language, well of course except English... but the local language :P )
I guess you should try it,
there's nothing you can lose, is it?

45 replies since 10/7/2009, 16:51   545 views