Placebo Freakshow Forum

Got no friends, got no lover., Stef/Brian rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 12:22

This is a rp that I write with Jade (ashtraygirl). The begining will be available for download soon in the rp archives.
Since we moved, we'll continue it here:

I'm Stef and she's Brian

I repost the last post:

You're actually crying like mad and holding me as if all your world was crashing down...
"What happened?" I ask making you look at me. I'm quite worried to see you like this.
That's when you tell me about Cody...
"You can't let her do that Brian ! It's your son..." I'm actually quite shocked now... Even if not for you, she can't do that to that little boy. He needs his father, even if he won't see you much he needs you...
"We're not gonna let her take him away from you" I say looking at you in the eyes.
Yes, i'm gonna help you out with that, but there is no way you'll accept this only to be with me. You being with me shouldn't change the fact that you're his father and that it's your right to see him

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 18:07

You wipe the tears away from my eyes, and I smile half-hopeful, "Really? you'll...help me?" I sniff, I asked just to be sure.

you smile sweetly and nod, I draw cicrles on your shirt gently, where I've left patches becasue my tears have soaked through and look back up at you, I feel your hand run through my hair, I smile lightly "You..,.promise?" I say, looking deep in to your eyes, he doesn't saything he just nods.

Your arms lock round me and close my eyes, "Hey," say gently a smile growing on my face, "Sorry for drenching you in my tears," I laughed and you smirk, pulling me closer.

I sighed heavly and shuffled some more into your chest, I feel alot more secure than I ever have and alot better now that I know, your here and you'll do your best to help.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 18:16

"I can't even understand how she can do something like this..." I say sighing.
No matter what happens, you'll still be his dad... she can't just take him away from you like that...
I just laugh a bit as you talk about your tears wetting my shirt.
"Don't worry about that" I just say and hold you closer.
I just smile at you and just keep holding you like that. I really don't understand how she can do something like this really... I can understand it's hard for her... But she can't just take away your right to see him...
As it's finally time for us to stop and have lunch somewhere, I just smile at you and peck your cheek softly, taking your hand in mine.
Now that she knows, there is no real need to hide it...

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 3/8/2009, 05:59

I smile sweetly at you as we go to get lunch, we’re kinda lucky we stayed here, there’s a small café actually across the street from us.

Once we’re inside, I sit down. Allowing you to order us some coffee. I’m not actually that hungry, I’ve got to much on my mind right now anyway…

I glance up briefly and see you coming back, he sits and passes me my coffee, I pour some more milk into it as it will be hot drink right now.

Sighing and taking a sip, I speak up, quietly so only you can hear me.
"I want to know…how you truly feel about this. I mean, now me and Helena are over…" I take another sip, before I carry on. "And…how you feel about it, because now…Cody’s apart of your life too…"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 21:46

We're going to have lunch and I'm happy that I kinda feel you're better.
Then you ask me about Cody... I guess it's normal really... Though... even if I knew he would be around because you're his father, I never actually thought he would be part of my life because i'm not a relative... but in the end you're right.
"To be truly honest, you just made me realise he's gonna be part of my life." You look a bit affraid, like you think i'm rejecting it or something...
"but don't get me wrong! I'd love it... I mean that he would be part of my life... I love kids... and if it's yours it's even better." As I know we don't have to hide, I just quickly peck your lips.
"It's just that I thought about the fact that he'll be around me too... but I thought i would be kinda appart because i'm not a relative... But it's true he's really going to be part of my life" I say and smile at you.

4 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:22   60 views