Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 12:25

This is a rp that I write with Jade (ashtraygirl). The begining will be available for download soon in the rp archives.
Since we moved, we'll continue it here:

I'm Ammie, she's my Brian xD

I repost the last post:

After a little while, Alex finally get there with the last papers... Including color scheme, fonts I need to use and everything.
Then she just leaves again and I start working on an home page, chatting a bit with John.
If i shall work with him, I shall at least talk a bit with him. He's talking to me a bit about how is it to work here... How you're so nice with people around here even though we're just working in the shadow. I don't even notice that you were here but I hear the door slam...
Actually, as I still have time before going to eat, I just keep on working and chatting with my co worker.

As It's time for lunch, I get out of the office and wait for you since you told me you'll be waiting for me...
But then after a few minutes, you're still no here and Steve comes to me.
"Waiting for someone?" He asks and I just tell him.
That's when he tells me he just saw you at the table and that since Stef proposed that I shall eat with you, Steve went to get me...
As I get with him to the table, I don't even dare looking at you to be honest. I just sit next to Steve and right in front of you as it's the last free space.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 23:20

I sit down the otherside of you, but keep my gaze away from you. Steve is next to you and he looks up and tuts.

I give you a quick glace, you're not looking my eather...
'Maybe I'm being a little childish, it's not like she likes him....wait...what if she does? I can't really be like this, I may end up losing her...thats the last thing I'm wanting.' I think myself.

I turn and finally face you, I see a small smile on Steves face and he carry on eating, you look up me, but only weakly smile.

"Hey..." I start "I'm really sorry...about earlyer..." I gently smile back and you do so too...just see you do that makes me feel a whole lot better.

Lunch is quite, but goes quick one we're finish you say that you need to get back, so Steve goes with you, I wave bye saying I will wait for you this time.

Now It's just me and Stefan left, he gets up, but I pull him back down.
"I really need to talk to you."

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 23:34

"It's ok" as you just told me that, but I do smile a bit.
Then no other meaningful event occurs during the meal and then I head back to my office.
I start working more on the website. Actually the home page... I'm glad that Alex didn't gave too many directions, but just mainly ideas of the colors...
I try to make up something dynamic, in the color range she wants, playing a bit with different pictures.
This time, I'm not talking to John, actually, I took my mp3 player to listen to some music, and let's say that there is nothing more useful than listening to Placebo while working on a Placebo website... that reminds me of the time i worked only for my little forum... and now i'm working on their official website...
I just play around with pics and titles of songs... Though I'm making the home page sort of mysterious...
You came out of the darkness yes, but there should always be a part of mystery around Placebo.
As I'm done with a quick try, I decide to go and catch Alex. As i'm on my way to her office, I see you chatting with Stef, so i just wave at the two of you. Then as I get to Alex's office, I quickly explain her that YES i'm already done with a first try and that i'd like her to check it so i could do the rest. She comes to see it and of course she likes it, but she tells me to wait, telling me that she would like the 3 of you to give your opinion on that since it has to deal with the image you want to give to your band.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 21:22

Once I'm sure that it's okay for me to start tlaking I sigh, Stef shuffles to the side.
"So, what do you want to talk about this time?" he asks

"Well," I start, "Basticly about how i'm feeling, I don't know what to do.."
"About what?" A questioning expression painted on his face, I go quite and he grins.
"It's about her, no?"

I nod slowly in respoce, "Okay, then" stef says "Carry on."
"You see, she much younger than me, 15 years in fact, plus it's really bothering me I'm a single dad, she's young. What if she's not ready for all this?"

Stefan smiled and leaned in on the table, "You know, what? this is so cute of you. Totally different aswell, I mean you're not really th type of person to hesitate."

"So...what do you think I should do?" I asked in a soft tone of voice.

"I unstand that she means alot to you and I think you should at least ask her out."
I looked up at him, he smiles. "You think so?"
"More than ever."

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 21:29

As Alex gets an important phone call, she leaves again, telling me she'll be back with you when she'll be done.
As for now, I can't really work on more, so i'm just helping John to update. He tells me how everything works, the logins and passwords...
Then he tells me how it's difficult to follow sometimes because we have so many things to post on the website and everything.
But well, I shall get used to it really. As i'm still waiting for Alex to come back with you, I start working a bit more on some things.
Like a multimedia player, flash animations and all this stuff.
Then, Alex finally comes in with you and I go back to "my" homepage.
"So what do you guys think about this, is this the image you want to give?" She asks you and I just add
"I just followed the colors and then I followed my thoughts, to me your band has a mysterious side. But if it's not what you want, it's ok really i'll fix it" I say with a smile.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 21:50

I can't help but not take my eyes off what shes done, Steve and Stef both smile at me, "So what do you think?" Steve asked, I grin "I like, it alot. I think it should stay."

Stef and Steve leave once everything has been sorted, I grabbed Steve just before he leaves telling him i'm going to stay behide, he smiles, nods and heads off.
Don't think I'd even been so nervous before, my whole chest tightens but I'm more than sure about this, I need to atleast try.

I walk back over to you desk, I take a deep sigh and clench my fists, biting my lip I calm alittle.
"Hey," I say softly and you look up, "Erm, would you like to come out with me one time in the week...?"
just saying that feels like a ton of bricks has been lifted from my shoulders, you smile so wide, I don't think you can actally believe what I asked you, you just nod and I smile even more happierly back.

"Okay, I'll wait for you afterwards okay? I mean it this time." I smile softly and leave, waving you goodbye.
just as I leave I hear you co-worker gag, "You know," he says "Brian's a cheater, I don't think you should go out with him."

'Bastard.'

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 22:07

When you tell me it's really good, I just look at Alex. It seems she agrees on that so she tells me to go on with that.
Then she leaves again and you all leave but then you come back to ask me out. I really didn't think you'd do it.
I smile at you and nod "I'd love that" I say with a smile.
You tell me you're gonna wait for me and I wave at you as you leave again.
Then my coworker starts bitching.
"You know, i'm 22 I can take care of my own self and judge people on my own." I say
"Yeah, but I know him for much longer, I mean I saw him coming in this building with so many different people that you couldn't count them."
"Doesn't mean he was shagging them" I say snapping at him.
"He most probably did..."
"AND EVEN IF HE DID IS THIS YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS THAT I AGREE ON GOING OUT WITH HIM FOR DINNER?" I shout and then leave the office slamming the door.
If I was a smoker, I would totally go out for a smoke right now, but instead of that, I decide to go and get some coffee to calm down.
I get to the machine and sigh as I get my coffee "Asshole" I just mutter and as I was turning around, you're actually here asking me what's wrong.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 21:43

It's about time for me to meet you when I bump into to Stef just about to leave, he smiles "So, did it go well?"

I grin "Yeah, she said she'd love to" he smiles again, "This is so cute of you Brian." he laughs.
"Weren't you surpost to be leaving?" I joke, he smiles "Yeah, yeah, anyway. I'll be seeing you."

I wait for a few more mintues and I'm getting a little nervous becasue you're not here yet.
Instead of hanging around I diside to go and get something to drink.

Then, I see that you're at a talbe on your own, and you don't look too happy eather.
'Wait, her co-worker. he said something about me...didn't he...?'

I take my coffee and walk over to where you're sitting, you smile weakly at me. My chest heaves and I next the opposit side of you, I place my coffee down on the table, there's a moment of awkward silence.

"Hey," I spoke softly "Is something bothering you?" I ask.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 21:53

You come to my table as I was drinking my coffee and of course, you ask me what's wrong.
"Well, i just hope my fucking co worker would mind his own business really" I say sighing.
"You probably heard at least part of what he said I think" I say and you nod.
"Well let's say he tried to warn me about what he thought but to be honest, I wish he would leave me the fuck alone. He's not my dad and i'm 22 so..." I say and take a sip of my coffee.
"And unlike him I do think people can change. And you're not different from everyone else. So i believe you can change too. And that maybe what he saw or thought a few years ago may be not true right now. Not anymore."

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 23:32

I smile gently, "In way, you could say I have change, alot actally...even stef noticed, I'm glad you don't think like that bastard anyway..."

you smile and I take a sip of my coffee just finish it off, "Anyway, want to get going?" I ask and you nod, "I don't really need to be anyway, so I'll walk back with you okay?" You smile and nod yet again and we finally leave.

It didn't take us that long to get back at the hotel you're still staying at. Just before you leave, I stop you, you smile, an expression on your face as if you'd gone 'Hmm' "Hey, I'll come for you tomorrow, about 7 okay?" I grin and you smile widly back, I wave bye to you and you do the same before finally dissappearing for the night.

I turn and leave to get home myself, smiling like a fool to myself.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 23:41

I finish my coffee and smile at you.
"To be honest, I never seem to think like most people so..." I smile again and soon after we leave the building, heading to the hotel i'm staying in.
Thank god i'll still have a bit of time to try and call some people since i saw flats for rent... I would like to try and visit some soon...
We're saying goodbye and as I get to my room, I start calling the numbers. Some say it's already rented but I get to have a visit for two others. I set the visits for this weekend so I wouldn't have any problem with work.
I really hope I could get at least a small flat to stay in. I would really love to have my own place and not only an hotel room.
I go downstairs to the hotel's restaurant to eat then I go to have a shower and head to bed.
The next morning, I meet up with you in front of the hotel.
"How are you?" I just ask with a smile as we start heading to work. Even though i don't really know what you usually do those days...

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 22:31

"I'm fine, thank you." I smile and we set off together, it's not long before we get there and I walk into your office with you, you coworker smiles at you but turns round once he noticed I was with you.

"I'll wait for you at lunch okay? then we can get a table together." I say and you smile and nod. I turn round, I don't have much to do, so I might as well get everything sorted for tonight...

I wave bye to you as you're sat at your desk now, I'm just about to leave when I cearly hear your co-work pipe up.
"Hey, would you like to come out with me tonight?" I clould also hear grin spread on his face when he said that.

I clench my fist, 'Dammit! that bastard got me again, pfft...relax Brian! it's not like she's gonna..say..yes. but, wait...if she...does?
I bite my lip, I don't hear you reply to him, I walk out the and without turning and tell you I glance slightly.

"I'll be at the table if you need me..."

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 22:46

I wave at you as you leave and I turn to face my coworker...
"To be trully honest, you're not my type..." I say and sit done. He's more of the 'like football and all that stupid things' type...
"Oh I see..." He says and sits down. I know he intended something like "i know what your style is, it's him, or someone just as debauched and fucked up." but I don't care about what he thinks really...
"We're here to work together, I don't ask to be best friends but if we could at least be neutral and not try to judge anyone or anything it would be nice." I just say and he smiles at me and nod before whispering "I'm sorry"
That's a thing I like about my new self, I got so confident that some people don't even dare saying anything to me and they just obey.
I just do my job, fixing up a few bugs I found on the page I did yesterday and starting up the news generating system.
Then for lunch, I just meet up with you and we both head to the table. I say hi to Stef and Steve and eat with you 3 as always. We're chatting a bit and I come to tell you what happened with my coworker and I just laugh.
"Not only he learnt he was not my type but I also got to make him shut up and obey... and i haven't been here for long" I say laughing. To be honest, it's better if it's that way cause we'll work effectively. We need to work together, not both on our sides.

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 22:58

I smile and laugh when you tell us about your co-worker, I feel much better knowing that you refused...

That day goes pretty quike and before I know it, we're already leaving, I wave you Steve and Stefan as they drive off, and turn to you and we begin walking back to the hotel.

It's not long before we're at the hotel, infact it feels like our little walk togehter is getting somewhat shorter...
I smile softly at you, "I'll meet you at the restaurant okay? you can't miss it, it's not that fair from here, and I'll be outside, okay?" you grin and nod before waving bye as leave to get ready.

I check my watch, I've got enough time to getting slef ready too, so I just set off to get home the quickest I can..

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 23:18

We're leaving and as we get in front of the hotel, you're telling me where the restaurant is and when we should meet up.
That leaves me enough time to get properly ready... As I get back to my room, I look through my clothes...
Should i try to be "normal" or should I be totally myself and maybe a bit more... etravagant...
After all, maybe it's better if you see me as I really am... Because let's say that as for now, since i've not been working for long yet, I try to be normal, but that means hiding my real personality.
I go to have a shower and wash my hair and my face. Then I just get dressed in one of my goth lotita dresses, actually it's the only one i have here as for now... Then I tie my hair in two piggy tails. I then put on some make up.
I just get my over knees socks on and put my boots on, then I'm finally free to go.
I know you're surely not expecting me to be like this but well... I have the feeling that I shouldn't hide who I really am when i'm with you...
I head to the restaurant and I actually see you in front of it, analysing me, slowly realising it's really me... I just smile.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   282 views