Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 12:25 by: Hinahon

This is a rp that I write with Jade (ashtraygirl). The begining will be available for download soon in the rp archives.
Since we moved, we'll continue it here:

I'm Ammie, she's my Brian xD

I repost the last post:

After a little while, Alex finally get there with the last papers... Including color scheme, fonts I need to use and everything.
Then she just leaves again and I start working on an home page, chatting a bit with John.
If i shall work with him, I shall at least talk a bit with him. He's talking to me a bit about how is it to work here... How you're so nice with people around here even though we're just working in the shadow. I don't even notice that you were here but I hear the door slam...
Actually, as I still have time before going to eat, I just keep on working and chatting with my co worker.

As It's time for lunch, I get out of the office and wait for you since you told me you'll be waiting for me...
But then after a few minutes, you're still no here and Steve comes to me.
"Waiting for someone?" He asks and I just tell him.
That's when he tells me he just saw you at the table and that since Stef proposed that I shall eat with you, Steve went to get me...
As I get with him to the table, I don't even dare looking at you to be honest. I just sit next to Steve and right in front of you as it's the last free space.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views