Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 23:34 by: Hinahon

"It's ok" as you just told me that, but I do smile a bit.
Then no other meaningful event occurs during the meal and then I head back to my office.
I start working more on the website. Actually the home page... I'm glad that Alex didn't gave too many directions, but just mainly ideas of the colors...
I try to make up something dynamic, in the color range she wants, playing a bit with different pictures.
This time, I'm not talking to John, actually, I took my mp3 player to listen to some music, and let's say that there is nothing more useful than listening to Placebo while working on a Placebo website... that reminds me of the time i worked only for my little forum... and now i'm working on their official website...
I just play around with pics and titles of songs... Though I'm making the home page sort of mysterious...
You came out of the darkness yes, but there should always be a part of mystery around Placebo.
As I'm done with a quick try, I decide to go and catch Alex. As i'm on my way to her office, I see you chatting with Stef, so i just wave at the two of you. Then as I get to Alex's office, I quickly explain her that YES i'm already done with a first try and that i'd like her to check it so i could do the rest. She comes to see it and of course she likes it, but she tells me to wait, telling me that she would like the 3 of you to give your opinion on that since it has to deal with the image you want to give to your band.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views