Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 21:50 by: JohnnyHomicide

I can't help but not take my eyes off what shes done, Steve and Stef both smile at me, "So what do you think?" Steve asked, I grin "I like, it alot. I think it should stay."

Stef and Steve leave once everything has been sorted, I grabbed Steve just before he leaves telling him i'm going to stay behide, he smiles, nods and heads off.
Don't think I'd even been so nervous before, my whole chest tightens but I'm more than sure about this, I need to atleast try.

I walk back over to you desk, I take a deep sigh and clench my fists, biting my lip I calm alittle.
"Hey," I say softly and you look up, "Erm, would you like to come out with me one time in the week...?"
just saying that feels like a ton of bricks has been lifted from my shoulders, you smile so wide, I don't think you can actally believe what I asked you, you just nod and I smile even more happierly back.

"Okay, I'll wait for you afterwards okay? I mean it this time." I smile softly and leave, waving you goodbye.
just as I leave I hear you co-worker gag, "You know," he says "Brian's a cheater, I don't think you should go out with him."

'Bastard.'

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views