Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 22:46 by: Hinahon

I wave at you as you leave and I turn to face my coworker...
"To be trully honest, you're not my type..." I say and sit done. He's more of the 'like football and all that stupid things' type...
"Oh I see..." He says and sits down. I know he intended something like "i know what your style is, it's him, or someone just as debauched and fucked up." but I don't care about what he thinks really...
"We're here to work together, I don't ask to be best friends but if we could at least be neutral and not try to judge anyone or anything it would be nice." I just say and he smiles at me and nod before whispering "I'm sorry"
That's a thing I like about my new self, I got so confident that some people don't even dare saying anything to me and they just obey.
I just do my job, fixing up a few bugs I found on the page I did yesterday and starting up the news generating system.
Then for lunch, I just meet up with you and we both head to the table. I say hi to Stef and Steve and eat with you 3 as always. We're chatting a bit and I come to tell you what happened with my coworker and I just laugh.
"Not only he learnt he was not my type but I also got to make him shut up and obey... and i haven't been here for long" I say laughing. To be honest, it's better if it's that way cause we'll work effectively. We need to work together, not both on our sides.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views