Placebo Freakshow Forum

Don't give up on the dream, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Ashtraygirl

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 23:18 by: Hinahon

We're leaving and as we get in front of the hotel, you're telling me where the restaurant is and when we should meet up.
That leaves me enough time to get properly ready... As I get back to my room, I look through my clothes...
Should i try to be "normal" or should I be totally myself and maybe a bit more... etravagant...
After all, maybe it's better if you see me as I really am... Because let's say that as for now, since i've not been working for long yet, I try to be normal, but that means hiding my real personality.
I go to have a shower and wash my hair and my face. Then I just get dressed in one of my goth lotita dresses, actually it's the only one i have here as for now... Then I tie my hair in two piggy tails. I then put on some make up.
I just get my over knees socks on and put my boots on, then I'm finally free to go.
I know you're surely not expecting me to be like this but well... I have the feeling that I shouldn't hide who I really am when i'm with you...
I head to the restaurant and I actually see you in front of it, analysing me, slowly realising it's really me... I just smile.

54 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:25   283 views