Placebo Freakshow Forum

Daddy Cool (Sequel to Don't go and leave me), Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 12:30

This is a rp that I write with Danina (Morningstar). The begining will be available for download soon in the rp archives. Also, you can find "Don't go and leave me" for download in the same thread

I'm Ammie, she's Brian

Since we moved, we'll continue it here:

I repost the last post:

"Well actually, Barbie won't know right after" I say and Laura looks at me confused.
"The thing is that a baby comes from both people, so it's like Barbie has inside her half the informations to make a baby, and while making love, Ken "sent" her some other informations. If they were good, they will finish the work and then Barbie will learn she's pregnant, if the informations were not of good quality, Barbie won't be pregnant and they'll have to try again. Usually it takes a few days to see if Barbie might be pregnant or not."
"Then when she knows for sure she gets the baby straight away?" She then asks me.
"No" I say laughing "It takes time to make a beautiful baby, Barbie will have to wait 9 months before she'll get her baby. But the baby will be around her for those 9 months since she's gonna carry it. When the informations from the daddy and the mommy come together, they're like stocked inside the mum's tummy and then it finds a little space to make a sort of nest for the baby to grow and get strong and beautiful during those 9 months"

Morning-star
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 23:40

I kind of giggle when our little darling is asking such innocent questions but I am astonished of the way you're explaining everything to her
I knew it from the start you were going to be a lovely mother....
"so, darling, now you do actually know how to make babies...."
"thank you daddy" she says with a smile "and thank you mommy.... I have to wait to fall in love and then have a baby.... " she seems quite preoccupied about the idea
"and how do I know that I fell in love?"
"trust me you'll know" I wink at her

Hinahon
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 23:51

"Yeah you'll really know it, it's so strange yet so beautiful that you naturally understand it's love... and you may feel totally out of this world but it's only because of the strength your love will have" I say with a smile.
Now we're done with that and hopefully we'll have some peace and quiet for the next few years.
We're playing a bit with them again then it's time for dinner, then bed, then dinner for us. Then we also head to our room.
"It actually went quite alright" I say smiling at you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 25/7/2009, 14:41

I kind of sigh in relief when we get out of the room
"yup, it did go well, but it wasn't easy though.... "
In a strange way we kind of lied to her... but it was for her own good... there aren't many couples who are lucky enough to really be in love, as we are..
"I hope she is going to be as lucky as I was when i met you"
I do really wonder how Laura's gonna be in 10 years from now

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/7/2009, 14:53

"We'll see" I say with a smile.
"But I really wish all the best for her, she deserves it" I say and smile again.
We're laying down on the bed and i cuddle closer to you.
"At least, we'll be here for her" I kiss you softly and sigh happily.
I'm really curious on how our children will evolve... what they will become... Hopefully nothing bad will come out.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 16:53

"of course we will, that's what we're here for" I say with a smile and then kiss you gently...

and time does actually fly in one happy family
You don't even realize how fast your children are growing up, but when you end up putting 14 candles on a birthday cake you start asking yourself 'fuck, where did the last 9 years go?' ...
And then the first signs of rebellion and boys running after our little girl...
I never really understood how a jealous and worried father felt before, but now I kind of do...
even though I'm not really a posessive father I can't help but look at Laura's friends, and see if they're the right company for my little girl

Edited by Morning-star - 31/7/2009, 13:58

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 17:07

Actually... It's kinda now that we could regret that the age difference between Laura and the triplets isn't big...
Because most people have to deal with one teen rebellion at a time... But as for us, we get 4 teens in their rebellion years...
Though we might be lucky, because since we always educated them and left them some liberty still, they're not really against us right now.
And well, as for us, we try to take care of them without invading too much their little world. But in then end, we're still quite a happy family.
I guess we're just a bit worried because they're getting closer to the years in which you usually have your first boyfriend/girlfriend and then your first time...
Actually i'm quite... not nervous but i'm somehow wondering what they will "bring" us... I mean that's also when we'll find out if they're straight or not... Not that it would make any difference really, that's a thing they know, since we told them a few years ago that no matter what they'll choose, we're still going to love them... Of course, that lead us to tell our kids that ourselves we were bi...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 13:06

I actually start understanding my mother when she said that teenagers were difficult, but this doesn' tmake them less lovable...
Emma has become the most beautiful girl I've ever seen... it would have been such a waist for the world not to have her... I guess I'm still grateful that she was born and survived....
As for Laura... well I still kind of have a special relationship with her... and... you know what's funny? Every time she has a problem, with a friend or a relationship she comes and asks me what would Barbie do in this situation...
And even though our children have a lot of activities, they all give us their sunday afternoons to spend some family time...
and this is how... one sunday...
"Daddy, do you think Barbie can love another Barbie?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 14:03

When I hear her question, I just grin at you. I knew it would come really.
Would this means our little girl would be liking girls more than guys?
Emma's here too, the girls are almost always together and seems it doesn't bother Laura that she's around when she asks such things.
That's how we started having a discussion about different sexualities...
You tell them actually that yes a Barbie can love another Barbie and that's when I add
"Actually, both are totally normal... and some people even can't choose between men and women... Because in the end, it depends on the person and not the gender"

Morning-star
view post Posted on 3/8/2009, 15:01

I guess you were right when you were telling me that our children might be just as sexually confused as we are... well not confused, simply bi.
"Indeed... and you don't have to feel awkward if you are going out with a girl.... some people might not react to it nicely, because they are moroons and have 0 tollerance for people who are different than them, but this doesn't mean you're abnormal, or a freak... a person's sexuality is something really subtle.... and in the end, man or a woman they are both people... as your mother said sometimes you fall in love with someone for what the person is on the inside and not on the outside... though it is better to have both of course"
I don't want our girl to go through all the bitching I went through in school, being called a fag and everything... but I guess people are more tollerant and understanding these days than they were before

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/8/2009, 15:06

Since she's asking that, I guess Laura is at least lesb, if not bi just like us...
It's funny how it seems that our kids are really starting to turn like us... Laura is interested by girls and actually the boys started to wear make up lately... Simply because they saw it looked good on you...
Though Matt is into it more than Lucas... And I think that Matt is also a little bit more interested in boys actually..
As for Emma, we don't really know... Despite the fact that she's probably the most beautiful girl... Don't get me wrong, Laura is really beautiful too but Emma has something special... But despise that fact, she's still rather a loner, not as much as I was but she doesn't seem to be that interested in having a relationship...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 10:56

"Well... " laura's blushing a little... "thanks for clearing this out for me... what do you think if next week we're all going to invite our parteners for dinner?" She asks and I see Emma blushing a little and looking down at her feet
"all? So this means all of our children are actually seeing someone?"
Even though we're so close to them I guess we can't know everything
"Matt, Lucas, you never told me you were having a love life "
"Dad, we can't really tell you everything!!! Seriously we need some privacy... and I guess Laura spoilled that for now..."
She grins at them...
"nah... it's for the best really... they would have found out anyway"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 12:10

"Well, what did you expect?" I say poking my tongue out at you "We have beautiful children, it's normal that they're all taken" I say grining causing Laura to laugh.
"So let us get this clear... who's bringing who?" I ask
"I'll come with Maria" Laura says. Ok, so that's a first girl...
"I'll Bring William" Matt then adds. Ok so now we have at least too homosexual kids, if not bis...
"I'll ask Lucy to come" Lucas then says. And then Emma looks at us and blush.
"I hope Edward will be able to come" She says. So now i get it ! It's the guy she's been talking to me about ! But she never dared going to him... I'm glad that they got together...
"Well, that will be a quite interesting dinner i think" I say winking at the kids.
Now we know who they're brining... and i somehow think Laura's bi and Emma too, even though she's not accepting it totally it seems.
Matt though seems totally gay and for Lucas I dunno, i think he might be bi too... That's quite an interesting family actually.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 08:06

I'm kind of stunned hearing all this... ok... well I have one gay son, which coming from me is not that much of a surprise... seeing the fact that for a while I really thought I was 100 % gay... which luckily for you and for our four children I am not...
The two days that follow we're preparing the famous dinner...
"I still can't believe that Matt didn't talk me about his boyfriend" I can't help but pout that my gay son didn't come to me for advice
but then on the other hand he doesn't really know all about my previous experiences.... You don't really tell your children how many parteners you had before their mother and of what gender, do you?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 08:27

We're actually arranging a little bit the room then starting to think of what we need to prepare for the dinner, and of course we chat about it.
"Well, I guess it's normal that they want to have their privacy... At least we kinda saw he was gay, we just didn't know he was dating someone. For Laura, I didn't see it coming" I say laughing a bit.
It's quite nice that they're all mixed, i mean that they have different sexualities and yet they're still getting along so well together...
"At least now we're gonna meet them" I say with a smile.
I want to ... kinda make sure they're not dating assholes really...

61 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:30   195 views