Placebo Freakshow Forum

Daddy Cool (Sequel to Don't go and leave me), Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 12:30 by: Hinahon

This is a rp that I write with Danina (Morningstar). The begining will be available for download soon in the rp archives. Also, you can find "Don't go and leave me" for download in the same thread

I'm Ammie, she's Brian

Since we moved, we'll continue it here:

I repost the last post:

"Well actually, Barbie won't know right after" I say and Laura looks at me confused.
"The thing is that a baby comes from both people, so it's like Barbie has inside her half the informations to make a baby, and while making love, Ken "sent" her some other informations. If they were good, they will finish the work and then Barbie will learn she's pregnant, if the informations were not of good quality, Barbie won't be pregnant and they'll have to try again. Usually it takes a few days to see if Barbie might be pregnant or not."
"Then when she knows for sure she gets the baby straight away?" She then asks me.
"No" I say laughing "It takes time to make a beautiful baby, Barbie will have to wait 9 months before she'll get her baby. But the baby will be around her for those 9 months since she's gonna carry it. When the informations from the daddy and the mommy come together, they're like stocked inside the mum's tummy and then it finds a little space to make a sort of nest for the baby to grow and get strong and beautiful during those 9 months"

61 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:30   196 views