Placebo Freakshow Forum

Daddy Cool (Sequel to Don't go and leave me), Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 17:07 by: Hinahon

Actually... It's kinda now that we could regret that the age difference between Laura and the triplets isn't big...
Because most people have to deal with one teen rebellion at a time... But as for us, we get 4 teens in their rebellion years...
Though we might be lucky, because since we always educated them and left them some liberty still, they're not really against us right now.
And well, as for us, we try to take care of them without invading too much their little world. But in then end, we're still quite a happy family.
I guess we're just a bit worried because they're getting closer to the years in which you usually have your first boyfriend/girlfriend and then your first time...
Actually i'm quite... not nervous but i'm somehow wondering what they will "bring" us... I mean that's also when we'll find out if they're straight or not... Not that it would make any difference really, that's a thing they know, since we told them a few years ago that no matter what they'll choose, we're still going to love them... Of course, that lead us to tell our kids that ourselves we were bi...

61 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:30   196 views