Placebo Freakshow Forum

Paradise in me, Brian/OC (Ammie) rp - Hinahon and Morningstar

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 12:33

This is a rp that I write with Danina (Morningstar). The begining will be available for download soon in the rp archives.
Since we moved, we'll continue it here:

I'm Ammie, she's Brian

I repost the last post:

"What do you want to keep?" I ask you.
To be honest, I love the bed and basically the furniture, it has a sort of "vampy" look that goes well for a hidden room in my opinion. Thank god the others are in their rooms so they dunno we're here, but hell ! actually it's our home !
"As for the objects, we have some ourselves and there's a sex shop nearby so..." I say shrugging a bit.
"What do you have in mind?" I mean we didn't have to do that right now, so i think you have something in mind...
You tell me that actually my idea of pics and filming sounds appealing to you and I laugh.
"Not scared that someone could hunt and find them and place them on the net?" I ask grining.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 21:12

I see that you're not actually saying no to my idea.... well I didn't even suppose for a second you would actually turn me down...
Knowing you, I knew you would be interested
"why should I be afraid? It's not like I would show it to anyone.... besides, I think my computer is pretty well protected so there shouldn't be any real problems" i smile at you
"as for what we should keep... let's say we'd keep what we don't have... these things are all brand new" I say pointing to some dildos, cuffs, whips and even clothing
"so... what do you think? do you want to do this???" I grin and wink at you, in a pervy way of course

Hinahon
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 22:01

"Depends what you mean by want to do this." I say grining back.
"If this is a proposition to make up our own secret room for secret sexual plays and recording..." I say and seem to be thinking.
"That's a thing I shall never refuse" I whisper in your ear before gently biting at it.
Then I pull away and grin before kissing you. After all, this house is ours now, and no one has to know we plan on keeping that room and using it for almost the same purpose...
Actually I think it might be better for later on when we'll want to have a threesome (or more?) again later on. This way our room stay our room and no one outside will get in there.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 25/7/2009, 14:59

you seem to actually hesitate and that's when I'm feeling like a real perv... I mean I'm just asking you to have our own sex room... it is kind of twisted in the end
but then I see the grin on your face and you're saying yes, oh thank god, or else I would have felt strange
"yes, that is exactly what i was saying.... we should do this really... we have the neccessary space, the objects, we have everything, and most of all we have ourselves to well use all this" I poke out my tongue at you
I hope you're not seeing me as a twisted man right now

Hinahon
view post Posted on 25/7/2009, 15:04

I nod as you say that. After all really, I do find it better... we kind of separate our sexual plays from the rest of our life.
Because even in our sex life, sometimes we're just making love and some others, we just feel like having fun and experiencing new things...
And really here we have everything we need...
"Want to start changing the room now?" At least we shall change the sheets and take away the things we won't keep.
I go to sit on the bed. I can actually picture all this... and well worse case scenario, even if our pics will get stolen, people won't really see anything that could make them guess where we live. Since that's an hidden room there is no window...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 18:04

"why on earth not" I grin at you quite happy of the result that my proposition had on you
"well, how do you think we should arrange everything?"
there are already some pieces of furniture in here, but I would like to change a little the position of the bed, and well we kind of have to check if all the lights are working and if everything is in order
the thing is that we have to do this all by ourselves because this is going to be our little secret
I couldn't call someone to help us move furnitures or put in the lights what could i say... "hey do you wanna come and put a bed in my sex room?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 18:12

"We could move the furniture" I say smiling at you.
I don't like the idea of keeping the furniture at its place... I mean even if we only move them from 5cm away, it would still be better because it wouldn't be like it was before.
"I think black satin sheets like those we have at home would be nice for the bed... Or red as the "curtains" on the bed are."
It's one of those beds with a huge like frame on top and sort of curtains...
We sit down for a few minutes, talking about where we want to place everything.
We have to put something where the chair is right now since there's a hidden area beside...
"I think we could move the bed in the area of the chair, behind, so then we can have the chest on the secret area so it would be hidden, yet still easy to have access to" I suggest.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 15:10

"black satin sheets would be great... and bloody red pillows" I say with a grin
I think i lvoe the image you're giving me of this room...
and then you suggest how we should move things...
"ok, why not?... it sounds just great to me"
and that's when I try to lift the bed a little, and I realise I'm like a small shrimp because I can't even move it for like 1 cm...
"erm, I think we have a little problem here..."
and I guess maybe we should call someone for help... like Stefan.. and make him swear he is never ever going to say a word to anyone about this

Hinahon
view post Posted on 31/7/2009, 15:21

I laugh at the situation... In the end I kinda knew we'd need help/
"Well, no one has to know we're keeping it for the same purpose" I say grining.
After all, it could be just a guest room or something like that. We can always pretend we didn't have time to take the sex toys off...
"At least there are still other things we can do" I say and give you a kiss.
We get up and start checking the lights to see if we'd need to change any bulb. And in the end, seems we'd have like only 2 to change so that's pretty cool.
I go to one of the shelves and open the doors of a part of it
"Oh cool there's even a stereo here !" I say smiling at you.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 09:05

I can't help but feel a little relieved when we realize there is not that much do be done to restore this place
"cool, this way we'll even have the music to set the mood" I grin a little
"though we should install another big wardrobe here somewhere so we can put everything we have... I mean the clothes, costumes.. "
Actually there are a lot of drawers and shelves to put the objects, but no place for the clothes, and sexy clothing is not what we are missing
"I'm gonna ask Stefan to give us a hand, I don't think he's the kind of person to say something to anyone, so even if he'll realize what we're keeping the place for, he's not going to say a word." at least I hope so
We finish making our list of things to be done and I guess that's it for today

Hinahon
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 10:19

"Oki then" I say with a smile and then go to kiss you.
So the only things we have to do is change a few light bulbs, move the furniture, of course clean up a bit and change the sheets but it's not that messy so it should be done quickly and get the wardrobe.
So I guess we're pretty lucky we could be done with it quickly...
After that, we just leave the room, locking it and we go to join the others in the living.
Since it's nearly time for us to have dinner, we're just chilling a bit with them before cooking.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 14/8/2009, 11:15

Cooking is still one hell of a job in here because we still have the vegetable crazzed Miranda, the 'let's choose smoething easy to prepare' Danina, the completely meat person, Steve... and well with all of them together it's not always easy to prepare something
"So what do you wanna eat tonight?"
"what about we make a lasagne?" Stefan suggests
"why not a veggie lasagne? with spinach and eggplants?" Miranda adds
"god no, and where are the proteins going to be?"
"well you can suck Stefan and get them from his sperm, Stevie"
"I think we're gonna use a lot of vegetables and meat as well, this way everyone's gonna be happy" I suggest and i see the two ennemies looking fiercely one at the other

Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/8/2009, 12:11

As it's time to cook, there is always the same battle... Veggies versus meat but still easy and i'm there (I can't help it, actually it's for my health so...) bringing another mess.
"Actually I kinda need a bit of everything, vitamins and proteins for the baby..." I say shrugging.
But the meat has to be well cooked for some reason so it's kinda always a mess.
I have to "keep" a kinda balanced diet to make sure the baby gets everything it needs to develop correctly.
So we're making a healthy salad as starter so i get my vitamins and Miranda gets her veggies.
Then we're simply having lasagnas as suggested so the pastas and meat brings me the rest of what I need.
And all this being still simple to cook ! Thank god.
Tomorrow should be take away food, of any type... We'll see.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 24/8/2009, 11:31

After the food dillema is solved and we are all getting a decent meal... there is ice cream for desert
and we just decide to play a small game this evening and then maybe watch a movie or something ...
and I'm dragging stefan a bit away from everyone else....
"Steffie, I wanna ask you something"
"Shoot man"
"Well, you remember the basement... since we want to change that room into something decent and usable we're going to need your help to move stuff and repair some things"
"alrighty then... why not?"

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/8/2009, 11:36

Since you're going to talk to Stef, I just stay here not to make it too suspicious. I mean I don't want to have one of the girls hearing what we ask for or anything...
Anyway... SO I just stay there waiting for the two of you to come back as we're all watching tv and stuff.
"Your tummy grew a lot" Miranda says almost with a kinda scared look and I just laugh.
"Well what did you think? That the baby wouldn't grow?" I say poking my tongue out at you.
Then she teases me more.
"You're sure you just have one in there?" I can't help but laugh at that really
"Yeah, there is only one, and leave him or her alone!" I say poking my tongue out at her and grining.

404 replies since 18/7/2009, 12:33   2094 views