Placebo Freakshow Forum

Hinahon: who am I?

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 15:31

Well i'll start with the survey

Name: Amandine

How did you get into placebo and what makes them appealing to you? Got into them thanks to a friend, I was not really ok at that time and their music helped me so... I love the lyrics, the classical themes that you find in them and of course I just ADORE Brian's voice, it's so special that i could recognize it between 1000 other voices..

Favorite songs or album: Album as for now it's Battle for the sun, cause I love the energy and the feeling of fight because it's how i feel those days. Appart from that, I really love Without you i'm nothing because to me it's a really romantic record
As for songs, i always liked Special needs and Blind, and I tend to love Breathe Underwater. But appart from perhaps Bitter End that I heard too many times, there is no song i really dislike

Gig attendance (if you go to gigs, where do you go? This is only to know in case we wanna meet up some day ^^): Saw them 3 times already (2 in Lyon and 1 in London) and I'm gonna see them again this year, 4 times: 2 in Paris, 1 in Lyon and 1 in London.
As for city i'm going to for their gigs, it's mainly Lyon and London, and then if I have more money, I try to see where I could go.

Main interests: Web, that one should probably be my work since i'm gonna try being Webdesigner/Webmaster. I also like graphic arts (photoshop and everything), music, MAKE UP ! another obsession of mine, languages...

for the rest, I've been admin of this forum, well co admin with Danina (Morningstar) ^^ for like YEARS even though it moved many times for different reasons, we're still there rocking the free world !
I love to meet up with people I know from the net (of course not only after like only a week) and I don't bite really
If you want to ask any question about myself, do it here or by pm, i'd gladly reply ^^
same if you want to talk to me, don't hesitate and send me a pm ^^

Hope you'll have fun here like I am

oh btw, I made all the design part of the forum ^^

Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 17:25

:P

welcome to your own forum :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 17:31

hahahah to our forum xD

dudn3000
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 19:51

oh, you live near lyon, that's so cool, need to get to france, really! :)

a friend of mine is currently in Limonest as an au-pair ... it is also near Lyon, isn't it???

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 19:55

Yes ! Limonest is really near Lyon ^^

It's funny how many people tell me they would like to go to France when the only thing I want to do is to actually move out of here lol

dudn3000
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 19:59

I think that's the same with everybody ... how many people have told me that they want to come to Austria and I always think: "Well, what's that special about it?"
I mean, yes, the composers and everything but that's so long ago ... I guess it's just that people want to experience something new and try to search it in different places ...

where do you want to move? any plans already?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 20:03

Yup, I wanna move to London
I fell in love with that city really :)

dudn3000
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 20:14

i can imagine that ... okay, needless to say, I want to go to london too because I've never been there ... it's a shame I know that perfectly well ...

AND another friend of mine is in london as an au-pair as well *ggg*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 20:25

You should really go there indeed !
The people seem so nice ! I mean i have a kinda goth/punk look and in London no one is looking at me weirdly. Here in France, they look at me as if i was a monster :(

dudn3000
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 20:28

well, i suppose you live in a smaller city, right?

we just moved last summer into a real tiny ... well it isn't even a city and it is enough to wear my rainbow-colour-jacket to earn really strange looks ...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 20:49

Yeah i live in a really small town, I don't even know if it can be called a town really lol
it's like less than 1h away from Lyon by car that's why i say near Lyon ^^
and anyway soon, when i'll go to my formation center, i'll go to Lyon everyday ^^

10 replies since 18/7/2009, 15:31   101 views