Placebo Freakshow Forum

hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 17:46

I apologize for the topic title it just popped up into my head...

anyways, let's do this jolly survey

Name: Danina

Age: almost 20 (jeeze, I become old... 6 years of foruming... holy shit :o )

How did you get into placebo and what makes them appealing to you?:
it was an accident actually. A complete accident. When I was 13 a friend of mine gave me two of her cds for a week: SOAD and 'cebo... I listened to SOAD and hated it so I didn't even listen to cebo. (Note that now SOAD is one of my fav bands)...
Anyway...
when I was 14 I was randomly skipping channels on TV and there was this thing on MTV2: manson vs Placebo... so i remembered that I heard the name Placebo before so I waited for the manson song to finish and there it was: Taste in men. I was in love from the first beat and from the first step Brian made on that corridor.
So yeah, after this, I called my friend and had all their albums to listen to in two days... and then here I am...
less obsessive about Placebo, but with a huge place in my heart for them.

Favorite songs or album:
No matter what my favorite song is always going to be Pure Morning.
The Bitter End, for really personal reasons involving one person I love from the bottom of my heart and I'm never going to forget... I'll always remember the special moment we shared during this song. I'm talking about Drew.
Haemoglobin, in the memory of another friend...
Bionic, to celebrate my narcissistic period

Gig attendance (if you go to gigs, where do you go? This is only to know in case we wanna meet up some day ^^)
As for now I went to one gig, in Romania
who knows when I'm gonna go to another one, and why not?

Main interests
eeeerm I guess chem's one of my main interests since I'm studying it
then it would be money. i hate to say this but money rule one's life... especially when you're out of your parent's house... you need it to live, to eat, to dress (fortunately not to breathe)
music of course :P
and erm... reading...
and it used to be writing, but I haven't really written in a while...

0 replies since 18/7/2009, 17:46   47 views