Placebo Freakshow Forum

Bringing cebo fans together !

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 26/7/2009, 16:56

We're just starting this forum so of course, there aren't many members.

So we kinda need your help on that one ^^
Talk about this forum to all of your friends that like Placebo, old or new fans, doesn't matter ^^
The goal is just to bring Cebo fans all together ^^

If you know any way we could try to get new members, do tell us !

:B):

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 16:55

Here we are in 2011 ! still lacking members though :(

So don't hesitate to share the link with your friends and stuff... we actually need ACTIVE members (which is pretty hard to get those days it seems...)

If we could manage to get a few more members those months, it would be cool :)
Remember that if we get more members, we'll probably be able to make new things on that forum (competition and whatever else we can come up with)...

let's hope we'll get some newbies ^^

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 17:28

Unfortunately I don't have any friends in real life that are Placebo fans or fan fiction writers (except a girl i know who writes HP fan fiction) :(

I could maybe contact Drew and ask her if she wants to join us again...

But indeed it would be lovely to have more members, and if someone has any ideas on how to attract people and make the community grow it would be lovely!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 17:41

I saw Drew on facebook (from your page) but never dared to contact her... i have the weird impression she never liked me that much.

i told some fanfics writters on PFWW but then the fanfiction section stayed when PFWW went back online so...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 17:51

I don't think she dislikes you, she never told me that she did or then I don't remember... I don't talk much to her anymore but I still consider her as one of my closest friends, so I could ask her if she wants to join.

Yeah I saw the fan fiction section stayed... it's strange isn't it, having fan fics on an official forum :o

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 17:59

well yes for me it's kinda weird... but it's sarah, she's the one who made the forum so for her it shouldn't change that much...
i guess in a way it's good but to me it's just too weird to have fanfictions with obvious sex scenes on an official forum...

5 replies since 26/7/2009, 16:56   84 views