Placebo Freakshow Forum

Put it down Kiwi, we musn't touch what isn't ours...

« Older   Newer »
KLLCarter
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 00:23

Name: Kiiiiwiiii

How did you get into placebo and what makes them appealing to you?

We start when I was 14, saw pure morning on tv and automatically though: This is. this is. The music appealed to me because hmm. lets say i had a few problems (though placebo seemed to cause me more which is just unfortunate i guess) now not so much though their newer albums were kinda crappy if you ask me...

Favorite songs or album:
Sleeping with ghosts has always been a favorite, even had my bedroom walls painted the colour of the CD cover, and they've been that way since i was 15 might i add.
favorite songs may include: pure morning, broken promise(about the only one i like from the album before last) centrefolds. etc. (consult me if you want to know more)

Gig attendance (if you go to gigs, where do you go? This is only to know in case we wanna meet up some day ^^)
Never been, missed out on rockness actually cause i went to glasgow for a trip with a few mates the week before or something, not realising they were playing there. Would love to meet up with folk, so far only one of two people has lived up to that promise. so go on, save a cigarette, come meet Kiwi.

Main interests:
So many things, so many things hahha.
- Placebo
- Stargate
- Science
- Egyptology
- Archaeology
- Space
- Aquariums
- Amanda Tapping :rolleyes:
- Body modification
- Photography
- Reading
- Drumming
- Bass-ing (for lack of better description)
- Playing World Of Warcraft (Amna ,80 DK, Silvermoon. If yer interested. Also have a few horde chars on Aszune)
[/Geekplug]

So, Thats about all i can think of for the time being so yeah, enjoy your meal and please come again soon!

:<3:

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 00:26

yes for WOW you're a fucking geek ! XD
Welcome on here Kay !

I'm the one who got to see you, thing i shall never forget cause that was fucking fun XD
remember the sex shop in camden? was the blue rose or something and they were having a "pay one get one free" sale on DVDs XD

KLLCarter
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 00:48

QUOTE (Hinahon @ 28/7/2009, 01:26)
remember the sex shop in camden? was the blue rose or something and they were having a "pay one get one free" sale on DVDs XD

never forget, :P i have a picture of it heheheh :yay:
you should come see me up in scotland, theres like 5 sex shops to laugh at in town and like 3 muffin bars, and if when i say muffin i mean boobie then yes it equals for awesome times. :aod:

Hinahon
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 00:55

omg yes XD
well when i get money i shall do a tour XD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 11:48

:P
glad to see ya around Kay ^^

4 replies since 28/7/2009, 00:23   70 views